Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do Men Commit Suicide Over A Woman?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember reading a post from tumbler or somewhere that a woman made the cruel joke about her husband doing work on the house roof and that he was only 2" away from an entirely different lifestyle$$ for her. Yikes.

Heard a stranger who was upset at their alcoholic spouse mention they felt less mad/sad and less frustration when they thought about the life insurance policy they had on them, should they die from alcoholism related death.
Nauseous just remembering the coldness in their face. Was actually a man speaking of his female alcoholic.
Terrible. We can have a just heart it doesn't mean others nearby do.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is highly suspected that Anthony Bourdain and Robin Williams did.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good friend of mine died in a motorcycle accident a few years ago. His stepson, who he raised like his own kid, hung himself over a woman a year or two later. I am glad my friend was not alive to go through that loss. I did meet the girl once, and yes, she is a toxic b1tch.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a buddy had a heart attack 2 months ago and a stint and his wife over the weekend made a joke about she was wanting him to not come home and take the insurance money. He laughed but I know the real deal lol. Hes still BP af
Dam that' cold as ice. With the massive rise in narcissism in today's society this isn't the least bit surprising. Hopefully your buddy leaves her, otherwise he will end up 6ft deep.

One thing going through these bad situations teaches you. No relationship partner is worth you damaging your life or ending it over. Hell most aren't even worth you going far out of your way for.
I truly believe all men NEED to go through that type of relationship and experience the pain at least once in their life. It will change you forever and hopefully mold you into a strongest version of yourself. I've helped men all over the world over cluster B women. The stories I've heard, the suicidal men calling me at 3am, the crying, the pain. I had to stop helping as it was draining me of my energy.

It raised my awareness ten fold on how much damage a toxic women can be. Me personally, I truly believe it is on a spiritual level. I have 500+ page book I'm about to read that was given to me on how the Illuminati brain washes their victims. Long story short with my conversation with therapists, cluster B women/men use the exact same tactics. Same as the book of seduction that uses the same tactics as psychopaths and narcissists.

Faceb ooks code was written using psychopathy. One of the main coders who started since day one left the company after he realized what he helped create. Shortly after Facebo ok was released teen suicide rose 33#. Social media is creating these types of toxic men/women at an alarming rate. It all bowels down to mind control. I will stop here as I can keep going on this subject.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I agree 110%.
Dam that' cold as ice. With the massive rise in narcissism in today's society this isn't the least bit surprising. Hopefully your buddy leaves her, otherwise he will end up 6ft deep.

I truly believe all men NEED to go through that type of relationship and experience the pain at least once in their life. It will change you forever and hopefully mold you into a strongest version of yourself. I've helped men all over the world over cluster B women. The stories I've heard, the suicidal men calling me at 3am, the crying, the pain. I had to stop helping as it was draining me of my energy.

It raised my awareness ten fold on how much damage a toxic women can be. Me personally, I truly believe it is on a spiritual level. I have 500+ page book I'm about to read that was given to me on how the Illuminati brain washes their victims. Long story short with my conversation with therapists, cluster B women/men use the exact same tactics. Same as the book of seduction that uses the same tactics as psychopaths and narcissists.

Faceb ooks code was written using psychopathy. One of the main coders who started since day one left the company after he realized what he helped create. Shortly after Facebo ok was released teen suicide rose 33#. Social media is creating these types of toxic men/women at an alarming rate. It all bowels down to mind control. I will stop here as I can keep going on this subject.
We don't want you to get in trouble. So we can imagine it's deeper than we can imagine.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Screw Facebook, I stopped posting on my timeline and it felt liberating. The only thing I used it for is the Groups section to discuss relevant topics like Flat Earth, travel, veteran issues etc. Other than that, my main timeline page is so lame these days with people posting what they had for dinner and watching on the news.

I also use Instagram to connect with truthers such as yourself and keep taking my daily woke/red pills. If you stop playing video games, practice no fap and semen retention and have good earthly hobbies, you're good to go.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So many young boys hv killed themselves, brokenhearted that their girlfriend broke up with em.

I blame selfish mothers for influencing their sons to turn into simps, just to secure mommy's future.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
When a person has nothing left to lose, they usually go postal. I am not sure if the dude commits sucidie over the female, but more such becuase of the female's actions and effects on his life. No family base, loss of income, property, assets and possibly access to his kids. When there's nothing left to lose, then what's left to live for? Sounds like like a life of slavery in some cases.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're young, you think that the first attractive girl that smiles at you is the most amazing creature on earth. So if things don't work out, you're devastated. If other things are not going so well for you at the time, it can be pretty rough. But as you get older and gain experience, you realize that there will always be other women and if that girl liked you, other similar ones will as well. So I think experience gives you perspective.

As for older men committing suicide, I think it's not so much that they miss the woman, but the way they get screwed over in divorce and stripped of their assets and connection with their children.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screw Facebook, I stopped posting on my timeline and it felt liberating. The only thing I used it for is the Groups section to discuss relevant topics like Flat Earth, travel, veteran issues etc. Other than that, my main timeline page is so lame these days with people posting what they had for dinner and watching on the news.

I also use Instagram to connect with truthers such as yourself and keep taking my daily woke/red pills. If you stop playing video games, practice no fap and semen retention and have good earthly hobbies, you're good to go.
Smart man. I haven't logged into my FB in almost a year. I could care less what my friends are doing or what they're eating. It's a narcissists playground in which I want no part of. I do have a ghost account I use to buy and sell stuff occasionally or for groups like you mentioned. I will not deny it is a powerful marketing tool. Insta I use mainly for underground news and current events, or connect with truthers.

One must be able to disconnect from the digital world. You have to be in control, not let it control you. My mom spends her entire days glued to her ipad watching other peoples lives. Like shes living just to watch other peoples lives in a digital world. It is extremely toxic as I have seen, studied and witnessed just how dangerous, addicting and brain altering it can be.

No matter what I try to tell her she cannot disconnect, she's addicted! To the point where she is constantly talking about the families she watches. Anyways, if one were to take the time to study the effects it has on the brain, only then will you understand how social media is the most dangerous weapon ever created against humanity. The cell phone was the start of the downfall of humanity, social media is the nail in the coffin. We have become cyborgs!