Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats The Safest Way Of Having Sex With CV19 Around?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously kissing a chick would be straight up mega dose of covid..

What about just intercourse, and she sucks you off?

That still going to invite the rona into your lungs?

I heard some people are having sex, but wearing a mask.. Is that true?
If she sucks you off you have to quarantine your dicq.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It helps if you've already had the virus, and gotten over it.
Something went thru me when all this talk started. I had Diarrhea, that was rapid. High body Temps. 150+ heart rate. My breathing was not good. But I forced a hard workout thru it. It was gone in 2 days. No affect on sight or hearing.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It helps if you've already had the virus, and gotten over it.
My statement is in life in general and Covid is only a very small component of it.

But as to Covid, I'm almost certain I had it last year or some form of it. I'm one of those that never see's a doctor unless something is terribly wrong. Late last year, I was the sickest I've ever been and literally thought I might die so I went to the doctor, then when things didn't get better, I went to the ER, then went back to my doctor over the course of 3 weeks. I was bed ridden for 1 week. I had every single test done on me at that time(covid test wasn't even around) and everything came back negative. I even had a mono test done because I was so exhausted. After speaking with various friends and aquaintances, some of them also had gotten the sickest in their entire lives late last year too.

But even amongst that experience, I viewed it as more of an annoyance rather than worrying about if I would die or not. For me, I've always accepted death. If it comes for me, it will have me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s much more wide spread than people know. Some have been tested for antibodies from a mold sickness back at the end of last year and they had the antibodies. I am one of them.
The diarrhea part was insane. Was like every 15 minutes, and of course after one or two it was just dirty water running thru my system. It was like my system was working over time to try to "get rid of something".

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I feel sorry for people imprisoned by fear.
bud, its affecting me big time. My sleep, digestion. Snippy and fearful with regular people I see.
I can feel the stress cortisol damaging me. Just in the last week or so.

Booked Friday off work and Monday is Thanksgiving here so that's 4 days but its taking all my alpha? resolve to stay the rest of today at work and not call in for tomorrow.

I can't stand being run from fear like this.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But even amongst that experience, I viewed it as more of an annoyance rather than worrying about if I would die or not. For me, I've always accepted death. If it comes for me, it will have me.
You may not be signing up for what will come after though.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You may not be signing up for what will come after though.
I don't worry about these things. Worrying solves nothing.
And as an ex CDC director once said, "worrying kills more than the disease itself".

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't worry about these things. Worrying solves nothing.
And as an ex CDC director once said, "worrying kills more than the disease itself".
You should because you can't change anything then.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because you worry doesn't mean you can change anything that is out of your control.

Take crossing a busy street for example. You can worry and not choose to cross it but then you can just as easily get shot by some random person on the sidewalk.

Another example, you can do whatever precautions to not get Covid but then you might come down with cancer.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Something went thru me when all this talk started. I had Diarrhea, that was rapid. High body Temps. 150+ heart rate. My breathing was not good. But I forced a hard workout thru it. It was gone in 2 days. No affect on sight or hearing.
yikes, sounds like you might have had it-hope you're good now. 2 days is excellent turnaround.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yikes, sounds like you might have had it-hope you're good now. 2 days is excellent turnaround.
It was 4 months ago. Most definately "something" passed thru my system and my body was fighting and trying to pass whatever it was thru. It was like a serious stomach flu, but ontop of that symptom was high body temps and the 150+ heart rates...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
It was 4 months ago. Most definately "something" passed thru my system and my body was fighting and trying to pass whatever it was thru. It was like a serious stomach flu, but ontop of that symptom was high body temps and the 150+ heart rates...
hmmm, the high temp and fast pump rate helped your body flush it out-lucky, lucky.

Hope she doesn't come back.
Try to stay away from whatever or wherever you were in the days prior to getting this. Must have been end of May beginning of June.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score