Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going on my first date, tips and suggestions?

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a date set up with a girl for Friday. I'm 19 and it's my first one actually.

I'm quite nervous so I'll appreciate any tip or suggestion you have for me.

Or better still, a basic template of what to do. Thank you

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a plan in place of where and what you will be doing
Keep it simple and fun...always focus on having fun as this will reduce the pressure on you. Don't do anything formal on the first date like a sit down dinner. Take her to the acquarium or something like that so you guys have something to talk about

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shocker... two in the pink... one in the stink.

But seriously this is your first date ever at 19yo? Good luck and just remain calm. Don't worry about awkward silences. Just be yourself and don't worry what she thinks of you. At your age, there will be plenty of chances if this one doesn't pan out. :up:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plan something you like doing, you will be more comfortable. Do not go into dating with any expectations... you are expecting a result or something to happen that is why you are nervous. Just go with the flow and have fun. You'll be fine... good luck.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shocker... two in the pink... one in the stink.

But seriously this is your first date ever at 19yo? Good luck and just remain calm. Don't worry about awkward silences. Just be yourself and don't worry what she thinks of you. At your age, there will be plenty of chances if this one doesn't pan out. :up:
Yes, like a 'real' date. Thanks

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a date set up with a girl for Friday. I'm 19 and it's my first one actually.

I'm quite nervous so I'll appreciate any tip or suggestion you have for me.

Or better still, a basic template of what to do. Thank you
Done! It was good. We spent almost 2 hours.

There was good vibe, the conversation was good. A few minutes of silence but it everything went good.

We seemed comfortable and compatible. I think she could turn my girlfriend eventually.

Thanks

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to read that things turned out well.

One word of advice: take things slow.

This being your first and all, there might be a tendency to daydream and overthink future expected outcomes. Actually, this is normal. The drawback is that things will usually not measure up to our expectations (sometimes it will exceed, but in the end, it usually leads to disappointment).

As to the advice of taking things slow... if you get caught up in a moment, you risk the problem of prematurely advancing things. It's a lot easier to gradually and eventually take a small step forward... than it is to impulsively take two steps forward ... and then attempt to take one step back.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop thinking relationship thats her job. Your job is to take her on a date and seduce her. Once she is ready for a relationship she will bring it up and it is your choice to agree or not.