Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I planned 2 dates this week and one left me a hicky..

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I got this girls number on FB and setup to meet her up mid week (probably Tuesday or Wednesday) that same night, I just spontaneously hung out with this other chick. We had some drinks and she spent the night. This girl ended up biting the **** out of my neck and lip, and I have like 3 marks on my neck right now.

Thinking about canceling plans with the other chick until the marks go away.. or at least a little less noticeable.

Or I can just meet the other chick and hope she doesn't say anything.. and if she does, just be like "Oh yeah.. I'm seeing other girls, but you're my favorite" or some dumb sh!t like that..

Not sure how I wanna play it just yet.

Any of you been in a similar situation? It's not like either one of of them is my girlfriend, I'm allowed to do what I want. However, the second chick I get the feeling is a lot more sensitive than the first one.. and I know she is gonna feel some type of way if I pick her up with marks on my neck.

How should I proceed? I'm pretty sure I can stall the other girl another week or so.. I got a kid, so I can just say something came up, I guess.

Edit: Btw, before anyone says it.. I usually don't let girls ever do this sh!t to my neck. As soon as I realize what they're doing, I push them off.. every time.. but for some reason I must have gotten a little too tipsy and didn't realize how rough we were both being. This is definitely an amateur mistake on my part.. and I can't believe I let this happen. Shame on me.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I shoot trap with a shotgun.

Oddly enough, the over under shotgun I sometimes shoot with has a lot of kick and it leaves Mark's on my neck. Very similar to hickies.

Is there something plausible like that that you do? Yiu could even bring it up before meeting in a joking way...looks like I got sexed by a 15 year old! But it's actually from....

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I've had a girl give me hickys while I drive home from the pub with her. Ended up driving her back to town later and got pulled over by the cops and blow a positive drink driving limit thing. Went to the cop shop and blew just under the legal limit and got away with just a fine not a criminal record. Ended up going back to the same pub since i picked her up at 8pm and it was 2am when i got back in. Ended up leaving and going back with her to her sisters house and sleeping on the couch. uncomfortable waking up feeling like crap and got work in 3 hours and have to walk 1.5 hours back to where my car was parked.

With this try and see what happens. Seems like its never happened before to you. Don't focus to much on what the result will be but just get the reference experience whether its you hide or allow her to see it. You can't be worried your going to lose her since there's tons of other girls who will be interested in ya.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I would never let a woman give me a hickey first off im not a teenager, second that's her being possessive and marking you as hers. It's trashy behavior.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
And technically her doing that is assault and battery touch or strike, a misdemeanor.