Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Abundance problems

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I currently kinda have 4 plates and an ex-GF going after me. I can see myself having a future with 3 of them, they are LTR-material, really nice girls. I don't want to hurt them but I haven't decided yet what to do.
Do you have this problem? How do you deal with it?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I currently kinda have 4 plates and an ex-GF going after me. I can see myself having a future with 3 of them, they are LTR-material, really nice girls. I don't want to hurt them but I haven't decided yet what to do.
Just be honest with them if they start trying to lock you down and let them know you enjoy spending time with them but are also dating other people. Either they will be OK with it or they won't but they know where things are after that.

Do NOT bring this up unless they give you the "what are we" talk.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just waiting for the haters to chime in. That's a great problem to have. The opposite of many. lol
:up:

Personally stay the course and go about it like the way you have been. That's all part of dating. There will be losers and winners. Nothing is guaranteed. If you get the "where are we" talk, just tell them that you honestly don't know yet and it will be up to them if they wanna continue seeing someone that's unsure or gamble on someone else that may also be unsure.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just waiting for the haters to chime in. That's a great problem to have. The opposite of many. lol
:up:

Personally stay the course and go about it like the way you have been. That's all part of dating. There will be losers and winners. Nothing is guaranteed. If you get the "where are we" talk, just tell them that you honestly don't know yet and it will be up to them if they wanna continue seeing someone that's unsure or gamble on someone else that may also be unsure.
I had a natural charm that made me successful most of my life but I was never a womanizer or a misogynist.
I love women and I don't want to hurt them, but with age I feel like it is harder to find a woman I'd settle with. So it is a numbers game.
Don't want to b1tch about my 1st world problems, but this seems to be the best place for me to ask something like this.

Yeah, probably the only thing I can do is keep going and see what life has to offer.
Just earlier I wanted to let go one of the girls I was seeing, but she showed me a side of herself that...let's just say she's back on the rotation.
Life is unexpected, weird and beautiful.