Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think about university quad game?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NOTE: By "university quad", I mean the main open area between a lot of buildings, where a lot of coeds hang out between classes (e.g., they have a class between 9-10 & 11-12, so they hang out in the quad from 10-11, etc. And this is also intended for men that are not students :eek:, although certainly, students could do this as well. Typically, universities are open places where folks not at the university could simply show up for any reason, although I suppose such a person could be asked by the campus cops to leave.

It's a well-known fact that universities have increasing levels of coeds relative to (male) students - and of course, there isn't a better age for a woman than just barely past the age of consent. o_O It seems like the perfect situation for macking day game. And as for the obvious "if you're not a student, than why are you here" question, the PUA could simply say that he is considering enrolling in the future to get a graduate degree, etc. - and in any case, if the PUA makes a good impression, the reason can be quite thin.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People do it all the time. As usual say hello to women who've already given you a good vibe. Don't "try" to get numbers. But do it when you can.