Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My friend just got dumped from his long time GF

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They were living together from few years, he was doing ok with his business and they were happy and shared many activities that they both loved.

Now Im not gonna tell you why they split up, will give you 4 options but Im sure you will manage to pick the right one.

1)He cheated and she caught him

2)She cheated and he caught her than used the conflict as an excuse to leave

3)He lost his job few months ago and didnt find anything yet and is still living on savings

4)They just got bored of each other

Make your bet.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They were living together from few years, he was doing ok with his business and they were happy and shared many activities that they both loved.

Now Im not gonna tell you why they split up, will give you 4 options but Im sure you will manage to pick the right one.

1)He cheated and she caught him

2)She cheated and he caught her than used the conflict as an excuse to leave

3)He lost his job few months ago and didnt find anything yet and is still living on savings

4)They just got bored of each other

Make your bet.
#3, business either lost or not doing as well and she left.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm.....

You spoke of "his business" which implies that he runs a business rather than being an employee. This means he either cannot have "lost his job" since technically what he has isn't one, and no boss can lay him off, which means #3 would be false. Or it means he is a contractor and got canceled, and #3 would be true.

#4 seems unlikely since you said they were happy. Assuming that's true, I take "happy" to mean "she still felt respect for him and was not too emotionally bored either". So it seems a bit sudden for #4 to be the cause.

If it was #1, the point of this thread would either be a moral reminder or a trolling occasion, and they both sound less plausible. Plus youve said how they rather forgive infidelity than job loss.

So it's between my "contractor hypothesis" #3, and #2. I am going with #3 because i guess she settled with him after her epiphany phase and sexual earlier life, and now his utility decreased so she branch swinged, especially if she never really pair bonded in the first place.

However, I consider #2 to be equally plausible. She can be "happy" and still unfaithful simply out of hedonism and disregard and aforementioned lack of real pair bonding. But #3 just feels more exciting to be the case haha. Dumping him like a stock option.

Last edited:

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can only be 2 or 3. Since i assume you only hang out with self respecting dudes i'd assume he would immediately leave her without arguments @ number 2, which leaves #3.
3 is the final answer, especially in these times of Corona.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy is unemployed with no income stream at the moment, he has other projects but nothing solid or working already.

They split 2 months after his new condition...and as usual everything predictable.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman can forgive a man that bang his 20 yrs old hotties secretary but cant tolerante a man that lose his position in that office.

An assh0le is always better than a weak man in any woman's eyes.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy is unemployed with no income stream at the moment, he has other projects but nothing solid or working already.

They split 2 months after his new condition...and as usual everything predictable.
I hope he does a 'job" on her and ends up doing 2x as good as ever.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be an excuse to exit.. Love is dead long ago in that rs.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#2 is most probable, though female boredom (#4) would contribute to #2 in a lot of instances. A male job loss (#3) often leads to a female looking to exit, especially if savings are not ample.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#2 is most probable, though female boredom (#4) would contribute to #2 in a lot of instances. A male job loss (#3) often leads to a female looking to exit, especially if savings are not ample.
The old loving and supportive "ride to die" female archetype would pick up the slack while your between employment. Especially if you have a history of being a strong provider.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They were living together from few years, he was doing ok with his business and they were happy and shared many activities that they both loved. Now Im not gonna tell you why they split up, will give you 4 options but Im sure you will manage to pick the right one. 1)He cheated and she caught him 2)She cheated and he caught her than used the conflict as an excuse to leave 3)He lost his job few months ago and didnt find anything yet and is still living on savings 4)They just got bored of each other Make your bet.
I say #3 because of your introduction to the post.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer has been given already....unless you are used to bet about who will be previous championship winner?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If a man identifies strongly with his work then it's expected that he'll feel diminished or inferior when he's fired from that work. That mental break could have caused him to become a whiny cuck so she left. Or she otherwise didn't believe he could bounce back and dipped.

It's great when you have a woman that can support you through the hard times but like always that woman's support is supplemental, not necessary, for your success. To think otherwise is codependent.

Life is testing his resolve.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man identifies strongly with his work then it's expected that he'll feel diminished or inferior when he's fired from that work. That mental break could have caused him to become a whiny cuck so she left. Or she otherwise didn't believe he could bounce back and dipped.

It's great when you have a woman that can support you through the hard times but like always that woman's support is supplemental, not necessary, for your success. To think otherwise is codependent.

Life is testing his resolve.
The first paragraph is speculation that may or may not be true, but the second is true.