Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Notch count ? Who cares ! Gimme nice face and firm ass

aleste82

Don Juan
Reaction score
The manosphere is all about getting "quality women" with very low notch count so that she can "pair bond" with you, and vetting/nexting the "sluts" who may compare your cØck size with their ex's or cuckold you...

What a lame lame lame frame of mind ! The value of a woman is not in her (absence of) sexual past, or in the crazy stuff she has in her head, or if she can cook or if she believes in God, etc... These things don't matter. Women don't think, and their behavior will submit to the strongest pressure they are applied to.

Value of a woman is the quality of her eggs. Youth, fertility, BMI index, beauty, health, no alcool-tabbaco-drugs.

Her mind or past doesn't enter the equation. At all. Tattoos neither, they are superficial.

I am sorry for the guys full of moral principles who would like to punish the "whØres" and reward the "madonnas", but you are so wrong.

You will be much happier with an ex-slut who do squats and has decided to give you her "charis", than with a fat christian girl with pimples who decides @ 33 that she has yet to "find herself".

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how did that work out for you?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a dark shade of the redpill to know that women's bonding glue becomes less sticky as her notch count rises.

OP is trying to rationalise a marketplace that is decimated of options for good women.
Women even with low notch counts have mindsets which are destructive to men.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found this to be true, but it's usually in cases where I've lost frame and failed to train them correctly/shield them from outside negative influences.

...All a low-notch count girl needs is 1 slutty friend to expose them to the carousel lifestyle. Girl's night out, sleep over, watch season 1 of Sex and the City = say goodbye to your low-notch unicorn.
I was talking about the man hating mindset. But yes the slvtty mindset gets "pushed" onto females too. Imagine the slvt friend sees you and your woman vibrant and whole as a couple. Your woman in really secure in the relationship and elevates you over most people. That slvt friend is seething in painful rage. To her it's a fantasy, a lie. It invalidates her reality. Something has to be wrong with your ladies feelings because she's too happy. So she's committed to getting her to do things the slvt way. Piece by piece. Sliver by sliver...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The manosphere is all about getting "quality women" with very low notch count so that she can "pair bond" with you, and vetting/nexting the "sluts" who may compare your cØck size with their ex's or cuckold you...

What a lame lame lame frame of mind ! The value of a woman is not in her (absence of) sexual past, or in the crazy stuff she has in her head, or if she can cook or if she believes in God, etc... These things don't matter. Women don't think, and their behavior will submit to the strongest pressure they are applied to.

Value of a woman is the quality of her eggs. Youth, fertility, BMI index, beauty, health, no alcool-tabbaco-drugs.

Her mind or past doesn't enter the equation. At all. Tattoos neither, they are superficial.

I am sorry for the guys full of moral principles who would like to punish the "whØres" and reward the "madonnas", but you are so wrong.

You will be much happier with an ex-slut who do squats and has decided to give you her "charis", than with a fat christian girl with pimples who decides @ 33 that she has yet to "find herself".
It's a known fact the higher the notch count on a lady the harder it is for her to bond. For dudes, it doesn't matter. We do not equate sex with love.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found this to be true, but it's usually in cases where I've lost frame and failed to train them correctly/shield them from outside negative influences.

...All a low-notch count girl needs is 1 slutty friend to expose them to the carousel lifestyle. Girl's night out, sleep over, watch season 1 of Sex and the City = say goodbye to your low-notch unicorn.
if we follow completely the attraction building ideas of RP only, and we allow others access to her it is bad news. assuming we care. we have to manage the environment. we don't have to be top dog, but we do have to stand our ground and tell her and him no. there is really a point of no return that we have to be aware of and even prevent it from starting. this is just an uncomfortable fact of life in mixed groups. she can get around us easily if she really wants to, but often that is not the case it is just that he has a chance and takes it as she follows along. she should refuse, and will the first, second, third,... eventually, she will not refuse and or the timing will get just right.

as others have said, sex for men and attention for girls have some of the same effects. so imagine an ok or better-looking girl starts sucking us, and we did not stop her because we are not really paying attention to what was occurring. Now that is is occurring we don't stop it, she can switch to doggy for us, and we are going to do it, even if we have high character...

it is the same way with the attention of the player to the girl. at some point, she is going to do it unless she or we take steps to prevent it such as limited access. some really high-quality women simply refuse to engage any other men in more than necessary business and always insist their man is present when in question. this is one of the telltale signs of all, does she require our presence when dealing with other men or does she allow without us or even try to avoid us when interacting with them and how does she interact with them in our presence.

a girl with high character is still a girl. especially a low notch unicorn should be taken care of and protected. not talking about the girls grabbing every D they can. the low notch may not understand the player agenda or can understand but not understand. we can find girls that are not corrupted, but none that are not corruptible.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The titles and your post are quite different in what you express.

Also, experience matters.

But also, my d1ck is looking for a nice face and a firm ass. 'Cuz that's where it's heading(pun intended).

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys rule out, wholesale, any women with more than, say, a 10 notch count? It's ruling out 80% of the market

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once in a while we have lower than 20 posts users that come here to lecture us about life...even better than the church.

Regarding women with a high notch count its not about discarding them, its about not investing anything in them simple as that.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once in a while we have lower than 20 posts users that come here to lecture us about life...even better than the church.

Regarding women with a high notch count its not about discarding them, its about not investing anything in them simple as that.
What do you consider a high notch count? And are there many exceptions?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you consider a high notch count? And are there many exceptions?
There are evidence that a number of previous sex partners above 5-7 strongly already decreases the chances for a successful marriage.

Personally a high notch count is not a problem for the simple fact that Im not planning to invest in a relationship, Im just renting short term just like those before me.

Only exception I could so is a decent looking wealthy woman who want kids and openly tells me that our is more like a business agreement to stay together rather than preteding to be in a relationship....she lives her life and I live mine except for the kids.

Any man seeking a life committing relationship after his 30s is playing the russian roulette with a semi auto gun.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are evidence that a number of previous sex partners above 5-7 strongly already decreases the chances for a successful marriage.

Personally a high notch count is not a problem for the simple fact that Im not planning to invest in a relationship, Im just renting short term just like those before me.

Only exception I could so is a decent looking wealthy woman who want kids and openly tells me that our is more like a business agreement to stay together rather than preteding to be in a relationship....she lives her life and I live mine except for the kids.

Any man seeking a life committing relationship after his 30s is playing the russian roulette with a semi auto gun.
So you're saying, as a man, if you're not in an LTR by 29, it's pointless? My story: 37, in 6 month LTR with hot 33 year old. I want kids.

Statements like yours make me recoil and instinctively think "my one is different". Except the RP calibration is accurate 99% of the time. FML.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're saying, as a man, if you're not in an LTR by 29, it's pointless? My story: 37, in 6 month LTR with hot 33 year old. I want kids.

Statements like yours make me recoil and instinctively think "my one is different". Except the RP calibration is accurate 99% of the time. FML.
keep in mind the other requirements that many posters have. for example, high notch count is bad (i agree). Should be sex on the first date or girl does not like us, I am still trying to solve that idea because that together with high notch count being bad would mean that the entire formula being presented is faulty or impossible. I am pretty cool, but not so cool that there or not other guys that the same girl would have been attracted to. If I really follow all of the ideas here I can never find an LTR that is quality, because of the dichotomy of sex on day one vs high notch count.

Pieces of RP are really golden, we must distill what those are and filter what does not work. questioning all of it is the right thing to do. The main thing to remember is that women are not just men with different plumbing, they are a different animal completely with different goals and values compared to men. And other men are just as interested in your woman as you are and will lie to you as quickly as a woman will.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Im saying that the older you get and the older the gets, the less of what it takes to make it work exists.

A 40 yrs old fighter can win the heavyweight title but its very unlikely generally.

keep in mind the other requirements that many posters have. for example, high notch count is bad (i agree). Should be sex on the first date or girl does not like us, I am still trying to solve that idea because that together with high notch count being bad would mean that the entire formula being presented is faulty or impossible. I am pretty cool, but not so cool that there or not other guys that the same girl would have been attracted to. If I really follow all of the ideas here I can never find an LTR that is quality, because of the dichotomy of sex on day one vs high notch count.

Pieces of RP are really golden, we must distill what those are and filter what does not work. questioning all of it is the right thing to do. The main thing to remember is that women are not just men with different plumbing, they are a different animal completely with different goals and values compared to men. And other men are just as interested in your woman as you are and will lie to you as quickly as a woman will.
Agree on the sex same night part, its bullsh1t for the simple fact that a woman that does it with a man she just met is surely used to do it often...that means that sex is no big deal to her with all the implications coming from it.

What we should consider is escalation, an interested woman allows a man to escalate but not to get the full menu the first night.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The value of a woman is not in her (absence of) sexual past, or in the crazy stuff she has in her head, or if she can cook or if she believes in God, etc...
This, along with being attractive, supportive, and feminine is actually all I look for.