Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this normal?

Kitttydiet88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, I know your struggle. I had about 600+ matches on Hinge alone. I only slept with 2 women(they were hot) and got head from 3 (way below my league).

I went on loads of dates with women who said they wanted to see me again, they had a great time, etc. but I never saw them again. Your self esteem has to be ridiculously high to mess with OLD

At this point, I just ask for their number in the first message, invite them to bar 15 mins away from my place and go for sex on the first date.

If I don’t get the lay on first, I either just delete the number or just invite them over a few days later.
What drives me absolutely insane is their behavior during dates. Around 10 years ago when I used to pick up girls, it was relatively easy to determine a girl’s interest level, but not anymore it seems. These OLD girls demonstrate high IL during dates. Laughing at jokes, picking up dropped conversations, asking tons of questions, super receptive to kino and escalation. It seems ****ing is about the only thing they won’t comply with on date 1. Then as a soon as a few days go by, they move on. It’s like they have amnesia or ADHD or something. Getting next’ed like this by girls way below your league definitely ****s with your head lol.

Anyway, I had already planned a coffee date with a cougar tomorrow. We’ll see how it goes. She’ll probably ghost me too.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women online are looking for sex. You making them wait for sex until 2nd date? Screw you.
This.. you need to be f*cking these girls on the first date.

Anyway, I had already planned a coffee date with a cougar tomorrow. We’ll see how it goes. She’ll probably ghost me too.
First off, stop thinking like that. Secondly.. you better frame the conversation around why she should go back to your place after coffee. Use any clue or interest you pick up during the date.. does she love dogs? Tell her she should come over and see your pup. Do you share the same favorite movie or TV show? Invite her over to watch "one episode". It really doesn't matter what you say.. just get her alone, and escalate. That's what these online girls want. Even the ones that claim they "aren't like that" will still rationalize it by how they "don't wanna waste time", "they're not getting any younger..", blah blah.. you need to move faster. Stop being romeo, seal the deal the first time you meet them. Give them some good D, and I guarantee they'll be hitting you up again. Now you have a bunch of girls in your rotation and can date and/or have as much sex as you want. Just assume all these girls are slvts, and treat them as such.

Last edited:

Kitttydiet88

Don Juan
Reaction score
This.. you need to be f*cking these girls on the first date.

First off, stop thinking like that. Secondly.. you better frame the conversation around why she should go back to your place after coffee. Use any clue or interest you pick up during the date.. does she love dogs? Tell her she should come over and see your pup. Do you share the same favorite movie or TV show? Invite her over to watch "one episode". It really doesn't matter what you say.. just get her alone, and escalate. That's what these online girls want. Even the ones that claim they "aren't like that" will still rationalize it by how they "don't wanna waste time", "they're not getting any younger..", blah blah.. you need to move faster. Stop being romeo, seal the deal the first time you meet them. Give them some good D, and I guarantee they'll be hitting you up again. Now you have a bunch of girls in your rotation and can date and/or have as much sex as you want. Just assume all these girls are slvts, and treat them as such.
I hear you man. That was my original approach for the first 3 dates. My routine is try and guess whether they’re a white wine or red wine person early on (always have both on hands), then invite them over to a nearby hotel (I live in a rural area, gotta travel to meet girls) to drink the wine they like after some heavy make out. All dates gave me the same “next time” answer, then flaked. I figured I activated their anti-slut defense and they got buyer’s remorse. I switched it up on the 4th date and went for more comfort instead of a **** close. Still got ghosted lol.

Feels like everything I thought I knew about game is obsolete now.

Kitttydiet88

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is. Especially if they aren’t 21.
Yeah, this stuff worked for me back in my early 20s. These girls are in their late 20s, early 30s. Maybe they’re seeing right through my **** and ejecting, but if that was the case, then why are they giving me so many IOIs during our meets? If they knew I was playing them, why don’t they show disinterest/resistance?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I do ok with OLD. I get first dates and second dates without a lot of struggles. My secret is drop the serious talk to maybe 10% of the conversation, both before and during dates, and be funny the rest of it. Make them laugh their azzes off so much they can’t forget you. A little bit of a rebellious and spontaneous side is good too. Don’t be too serious or you will dry the vag right up.

Edit: Also go for the kiss mid first date don’t wait till the end

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your LMS Is wasted online. Delete it all and focus on meeting women the old fashioned (or as I call it, proper) way.

The way to high quality abundance online is to foster a cult of celebrity around yourself, and to use apps like Instagram where actual hot women hang out for attention, not dating apps.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm confused as to what you're looking for here... OLD is for banging women not for finding your next gf/wife. Most of those women are damaged, think they're funny/witty, think they are important, think they have their **** together - they are wrong and getting gassed up 24/7

Thinking back to my OLD days I never had many 2nd dates either because they got ghosted after the bang. One got a prolonged trial until I found out she had HPV1 (posted about it here) - apart from that just smashed and keep it moving.

Start using all the attributes you listed in your first post to attract women IRL, it's not hard. ALL my ex gf's came from real-life meeting, because I actually am confident and can charm.

I'm calling it now, you're not as great as you think you are (who was that troll car salesman? I'm getting the same vibes) or you wouldn't be struggling with women like this and complaining - source; experience.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not getting past the first date, you need to change what you're doing on the first date. Take her to three locations. Meet up with her for coffee and make sure you keep the conversation fun. Then take her out for an activity. After that, take her to some sort of a store to "window shop". This was always my recipe for success.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not as against OLD as most posters here. I've generally had good experiences.

If you're consistently getting ghosted, this indicates to me you're leaving women feeling indifferent - and there's nothing worse than that. Could it be that you're being too agreeable on these dates? @stormrider has a good line about how, fundamentally, you need to polarise women with dominance. I don't think you necessarily need straight up dominance, but polarising women by standing your ground and disagreeing with them makes them feel something - and feeling something is much better than feeling indifferent.

Basically, be more disagreeable, see where it takes you.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ This is a vital point but I don't expect the OP is overagreeable based upon his physical and financial description of himself. Overagreeability is usually more of a soft, effeminate beta male trait. Depends on what kind of girl he's used too though.

In fact I always tell my friends to say something controversial when first hanging with a woman to see if she jumps into your frame and agrees, despite herself. "But I just wanna smash, not argue about Trump!" my friends protest. "You're not meant to argue - you're seeing if she argues with you" I reply.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What drives me absolutely insane is their behavior during dates. Around 10 years ago when I used to pick up girls, it was relatively easy to determine a girl’s interest level, but not anymore it seems. These OLD girls demonstrate high IL during dates. Laughing at jokes, picking up dropped conversations, asking tons of questions, super receptive to kino and escalation. It seems ****ing is about the only thing they won’t comply with on date 1. Then as a soon as a few days go by, they move on. It’s like they have amnesia or ADHD or something. Getting next’ed like this by girls way below your league definitely ****s with your head lol.

Welcome to modern OLD dating. This type of behaviour is all too common these days. It sucks but it is what it is...

Kitttydiet88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm confused as to what you're looking for here... OLD is for banging women not for finding your next gf/wife. Most of those women are damaged, think they're funny/witty, think they are important, think they have their **** together - they are wrong and getting gassed up 24/7

Thinking back to my OLD days I never had many 2nd dates either because they got ghosted after the bang. One got a prolonged trial until I found out she had HPV1 (posted about it here) - apart from that just smashed and keep it moving.

Start using all the attributes you listed in your first post to attract women IRL, it's not hard. ALL my ex gf's came from real-life meeting, because I actually am confident and can charm.

I'm calling it now, you're not as great as you think you are (who was that troll car salesman? I'm getting the same vibes) or you wouldn't be struggling with women like this and complaining - source; experience.
Thanks for the pointers bud. I’m here for advice. I have neither time nor interest in trolling anyone. I never claimed to be great. If I was great I wouldn’t be here asking for advice.

I’m interested in banging women, and trying to figure out why I’m not getting results so far.

Last edited:

Kitttydiet88

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ This is a vital point but I don't expect the OP is overagreeable based upon his physical and financial description of himself. Overagreeability is usually more of a soft, effeminate beta male trait. Depends on what kind of girl he's used too though.

In fact I always tell my friends to say something controversial when first hanging with a woman to see if she jumps into your frame and agrees, despite herself. "But I just wanna smash, not argue about Trump!" my friends protest. "You're not meant to argue - you're seeing if she argues with you" I reply.
I have no qualms about saying no to a girl or disagreeing with her. I always err on the side of being dominant. The last girl that ghosted me actually told me I was very assertive.

Kitttydiet88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick update: went on date #5 with cougar today. We had coffee, walked around a park, grabbed sushi then ****ed in nearby hotel.

The sex was decent, but the overall experience felt unsatisfying. This woman was 11 years older than me, and although she took good care of her appearance, I’d rate her a 6 at best. She was also probably cheating on her husband (claimed to be separated but still living together). I felt like I was doing her a favor by ****ing her.

The date went pretty much the same way all other dates went. She showed plenty of IOIs early on and offered no resistance to escalation. The only difference was that she was down for wine at the hotel room. Probably more desperate than the younger chicks. We’ll see if she flakes on date 2.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you going on a date 2 with a 42 year old 6/10 that you felt unsatisfied by?

I said in my other post I'm confused as to what you want and I still am. If you want this 2nd date just to see if you're capable, then yeah go for it. Really though you should keep this as a nice experience (sounds like a pretty cool date/experience to me) and just keep it moving.

These old ones are DTF and you can keep her on the back burner when you need a bang but if you want something long term keep searching

Kitttydiet88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you going on a date 2 with a 42 year old 6/10 that you felt unsatisfied by?

I said in my other post I'm confused as to what you want and I still am. If you want this 2nd date just to see if you're capable, then yeah go for it. Really though you should keep this as a nice experience (sounds like a pretty cool date/experience to me) and just keep it moving.

These old ones are DTF and you can keep her on the back burner when you need a bang but if you want something long term keep searching
You nailed it. I want a 2nd date just to see if I’m capable of landing one. I’m not looking for anything long term. I just want to be in a position where I’m spinning multiple plates and all the ghosting/flaking BS won’t bother me anymore.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You nailed it. I want a 2nd date just to see if I’m capable of landing one. I’m not looking for anything long term. I just want to be in a position where I’m spinning multiple plates and all the ghosting/flaking BS won’t bother me anymore.
Then do it, "that was fun, when can I have you next?"

leave it at that see what she says

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD has recently become horrible as many other posters have stated. Your return on investment with time, energy, and money simply isn't worth it. I used to slay on OLD and noticed the decline in the last year or so. If you're trying to get laid it's still easy, but I would be cautious about STDs because those women are sleeping around on a nightly basis.

For me, Instagram has yielded much better results with the quality of women. I don't even DM women on Instagram. Just like a few of their pics and they usually DM me. Win/Win

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD has recently become horrible as many other posters have stated. Your return on investment with time, energy, and money simply isn't worth it. I used to slay on OLD and noticed the decline in the last year or so. If you're trying to get laid it's still easy, but I would be cautious about STDs because those women are sleeping around on a nightly basis.

For me, Instagram has yielded much better results with the quality of women. I don't even DM women on Instagram. Just like a few of their pics and they usually DM me. Win/Win
On Tinder, your best bet is to swipe until you're out of swipes for the 12 hour period and wait for the women to accumulate. Then you immediately arrange the date with the first message. Zero mental effort. You have your net out there without doing anything. Pretty simple. I'm most successful on OLD when I have many matches texting me at the same time. You can't help but give generic and short answers to their emotional responses when you're too busy. Works wonders.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm amazed at how in real life, wives (with children) will talk to me in a sexy erotic tone to their voices, happened this week last week and the week before while their husbands aren't around.