Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do You Ever See Short Guys With Hot Girls??

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The handicap is strong but given a very good body shape (Im talking about almost fitness model tipe) a short guy can get a hottie imo.

Never seen in the under 30 crowd a short average bodies guy with a hottie while saw many in the 35+ group.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it does.
I was in a club about 2009 ish and saw a knockout all over a guy like a kingpin.
Reminded me of the Jabba the Hut scene in Star wars.
Balding and height are the 2 biggest fallacies in game these days. Neither one completely define the all of game.
The fearful believe so.
Absolutely. 5ft8 isn't even small. You need to be talking about 5ft7 to make a hypothesis.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotcha.. i think honestly 5'5 5'6 is it but then again there are outliers.
I know this guy who is about 5'6 and crushed it. Strong as an ox.
Fast as hell too. I raced him at a golf tournament a few years back and i lost. And i was quite the gazelle in high-school college years.
Hes fit and does well.
Yeah it's all about the charisma. I know that's something you say to brush that topic off to not sound sh*tty. But it's true. I know some guys who are about 5'6 to 5'7 and they're authentic as hell. Women love them instantly.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're thinking like a guy. Guys are the visual creatures and while looks do matter to women too, it's not the be all end all if you got other redeeming qualities.

Every time I used to go to a concert, I always manage to see a few shorter guys with taller gals. Those are the ones I know add value and most likely an alpha type.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it does.
I was in a club about 2009 ish and saw a knockout all over a guy like a kingpin.
Reminded me of the Jabba the Hut scene in Star wars.
Balding and height are the 2 biggest fallacies in game these days. Neither one completely define the all of game.
The fearful believe so.
2009? Dating and the game has changed so much since then. It’s not even recognizable.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean you might see 1 out of 1,000 guys. It’s not by any means something you see often. It’s an anomaly at best.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a guy in high school who was like 5"5 or 5"6, and I used to point out to him that certain girls were staring at him as we walked the hallways. His face was attractive enough, that they just didn't care that he was shorter than them

It had nothing to do with confidence, charisma, or money. They just thought he was fine af

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. But a good face is WAY more important than a good body.
Negative.
Who has tasted a sour apple, will have the more relish for a sweet one. He who has not tasted bitter things, knows not what sweet is. The bait tastes first the fish. Who has never tasted what is bitter does not know what is sweet.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think being muscular and in very good shape makes up for height in some way?

I saw a 5ft8 guy with a absolute fukin hotty today. They was both the same height.
No. Either she likes you because you are buff or because you are tall. However, women are not just attracted to men because of physical features.

Well, I see girls 5'3" and above with guys 6'2" and above all the time. I am 6'2" and I am not buff. Yet, I like the small frame because I can pick her up, but I am also attracted to tall women.
First impression and attraction based on heigh, body shape, and resources will only last you until your time to prove your masculinty in bed. If you are not good in bed, you are not good at all.
What you saw in that couple is only specific to that couple. There are many other underlying facts, there are many different people.

Craig Dates

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think being muscular and in very good shape makes up for height in some way?

I saw a 5ft8 guy with a absolute fukin hotty today. They was both the same height.
Looks first, then personality. Maybe he has high social status. Maybe he's cucked. No one knows.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, all the time. Plus you never know, the dude might be packin.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's all about the charisma. I know that's something you say to brush that topic off to not sound sh*tty. But it's true. I know some guys who are about 5'6 to 5'7 and they're authentic as hell. Women love them instantly.
That's true, if you have the right kind of personality, you can draw people to you like magnets, women included.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true, if you have the right kind of personality, you can draw people to you like magnets, women included.
Or if you have enough status/money(sugar daddy), you can have a fake arm candy around you.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at 5'5", and when I get my hands on a truly hot Stacy, I'll inform you all. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That said, I have had some decent action with gals having some Stacy-esqu characteristics - but it has definitely been "once in a blue moon". :mad:

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at 5'5", and when I get my hands on a truly hot Stacy, I'll inform you all. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That said, I have had some decent action with gals having some Stacy-esqu characteristics - but it has definitely been "once in a blue moon". :mad:
With a good posture and shoes you're easily at 5'7.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The hottest women I seen were with average height guys. Mentioned this on the board years ago I'm talking 5"8 to 5"11