Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has Anyone Ever Thought About Creating A Chat Room?

Man'sThirdEye

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an awesome forum. I really enjoy this community and I'm really liking how amazing everyone responds to each other. I like how everything is reasonable and that everything that somebody says is up for debate. This isn't the "We Hate Women" forum that I was told it was and I am more than happy that I joined the DJ army. You guys have been really awesome answering all of my posts and doing your best to help me out and that is something that is RARE. Like women, men need to come to each other's aid. And that is exactly what you guys are doing and that is HONORABLE. So, I guess this post is a half thank you. The other half is a question, but more of a proposition.

Have any of you thought about potentially setting up a discord or a teamspeak server or anything like that where people could come in and talk about some of the subjects that we talk about here? I know you guys are fast and respond well to new posts but I think it would be even better to have somewhere where we could actually vent or talk or debate and just have a likeminded individual like ourselves share some thoughts and opinions like we do here. I think it would be a great idea and I just wanted to see if anyone would want that or maybe it already exists and I just haven't found it yet. Let me know what you guys think.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an awesome forum. I really enjoy this community and I'm really liking how amazing everyone responds to each other. I like how everything is reasonable and that everything that somebody says is up for debate. This isn't the "We Hate Women" forum that I was told it was and I am more than happy that I joined the DJ army. You guys have been really awesome answering all of my posts and doing your best to help me out and that is something that is RARE. Like women, men need to come to each other's aid. And that is exactly what you guys are doing and that is HONORABLE. So, I guess this post is a half thank you. The other half is a question, but more of a proposition.

Have any of you thought about potentially setting up a discord or a teamspeak server or anything like that where people could come in and talk about some of the subjects that we talk about here? I know you guys are fast and respond well to new posts but I think it would be even better to have somewhere where we could actually vent or talk or debate and just have a likeminded individual like ourselves share some thoughts and opinions like we do here. I think it would be a great idea and I just wanted to see if anyone would want that or maybe it already exists and I just haven't found it yet. Let me know what you guys think.
That's an interesting proposal. I don't know how that would work with 20-30 guys on voice chat. Could be chaotic. It's even hard to keep up with static comments sometimes. If you create something like this, there needs to be a 3-4 people limit for each chat room, otherwise conversations would be too crowded. Nobody can listen for that long without being able to signal that they want to chime in.

Man'sThirdEye

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an interesting proposal. I don't know how that would work with 20-30 guys on voice chat. Could be chaotic. It's even hard to keep up with static comments sometimes. If you create something like this, there needs to be a 3-4 people limit for each chat room, otherwise conversations would be too crowded. Nobody can listen for that long without being able to signal that they want to chime in.
This is true. However, I would love to try and work something out that could be of benefit for this forum. There has already been overwhelming positivity and support toward me and my posts and other users as well so I was just wondering if anybody had thought about taking it to the next level yet.

RecoveringPatriarch

Reaction score
Untill couple of months ago I was member of Discord private group for discussions and uploads. Looooots of uploads from every RSD program to every David Snyder program. Suddenly I was out or group was gone (and not very long after my computer crashed :(At least as much material as bitseduce and such.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Too many guys and it becomes too chaotic, too few guys and it dies down fast.
Pretty hard to strike a balance