Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird night out... Met a angry cuckold

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out tonight with a friend, went to a bar to talk... Then, I saw two girls that looked at me. They were alone.

Then, I guy selling sweets come to our table offering to buy from him. I told I would like to buy two and send to those two women. He delivered it.

Then those women keep looking and laughing... said thanks and I went at their table... They invited me and my friend to join. We had a great talk and conversation.

Ok, when we go out, said goodbye and got their instagram. One red flag: I tried to kiss her but she said she cannot do that there. I didn't think about that she might have some relationship. For me it sound obvious they were single girls at bar.

Ok, me and my friend went to a new place to eat something. Then comes two little skinny guys to our table and asked if we have kissed those women, cause they have boyfriends.

I said that we just talked and they invited us to join... we didn't imagined those girls had a boyfriend. Also I said him that her instagram has only photos of herself.

LOL... then, he showed me a picture of both together on his instagram. That was really funny, the photo was from august 9... And only this guy have a photo with her.

He kind of threatened us, saying that this was not going to end well. Then I said that why he was blaming myself, that I could never imagined that girl had a bf... I said he should find another girl, because definitely that was not a good one to keep.

He looked at me for a moment, and then just left without saying nothing more.

I blocked those 2 girls on IG and got bit scared. Idk how crazy a guy like that can be... Maybe throw a gun, idk.

Just got thinking about. If you go play outside, you can get girls, but you can also get killed by a stupid cuckold. Damn, if this guy pull over a hand on me and had not a gun... I would have punch his face. Got angry with that.

Also this show exaclty how women behaves those days... And the funny, the guy preferred to go talk to the other guys than to give a foot on the ass of that horny girl.

And I just heared a guy discussing with her girlfriend on my apartment... About whatsapp chats. hahaha... And I heard her giving him a funny excuse.

Relationships are getting pretty crappy.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah if you don't know how to fight, be scared, it'll take at least a year to gain confidence, even then... I know that most dudes who wanna fight are 9 times outta 10 probably not fit for fighting and are just running off of emotions or anger, you stretch out the fight, make him miss a bit, then you'll probably win, but true people aren't Honorable nowadays and sure he could just pull out a knife or a gun and be the coward weakling that he is, but of course, no b!tch is worth dying over so...you made the right choice, now if you learn to fight, then you won't have to "make the right choice" out of "fear" but out of just being wise (given today's influx of cowardly males - who CAN'T fight so they use lethal tools to gain the upper hand)

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah if you don't know how to fight, be scared, it'll take at least a year to gain confidence, even then... I know that most dudes who wanna fight are 9 times outta 10 probably not fit for fighting and are just running off of emotions or anger, you stretch out the fight, make him miss a bit, then you'll probably win, but true people aren't Honorable nowadays and sure he could just pull out a knife or a gun and be the coward weakling that he is, but of course, no b!tch is worth dying over so...you made the right choice, now if you learn to fight, then you won't have to "make the right choice" out of "fear" but out of just being wise (given today's influx of cowardly males - who CAN'T fight so they use lethal tools to gain the upper hand)
Thats true man!

I actually know how to fight... But knowing that is why I want to avoid fighting. I don't see any benefit on it... Only in a case to save my life.

And definitely, no ***** is worth putting my life at risk.

I'll Be more careful playing outside. Its way better than OLD, but have this thing to keep in mind.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Went out tonight with a friend, went to a bar to talk... Then, I saw two girls that looked at me. They were alone.

Then, I guy selling sweets come to our table offering to buy from him. I told I would like to buy two and send to those two women. He delivered it.

Then those women keep looking and laughing... said thanks and I went at their table... They invited me and my friend to join. We had a great talk and conversation.

Ok, when we go out, said goodbye and got their instagram. One red flag: I tried to kiss her but she said she cannot do that there. I didn't think about that she might have some relationship. For me it sound obvious they were single girls at bar.

Ok, me and my friend went to a new place to eat something. Then comes two little skinny guys to our table and asked if we have kissed those women, cause they have boyfriends.

I said that we just talked and they invited us to join... we didn't imagined those girls had a boyfriend. Also I said him that her instagram has only photos of herself.

LOL... then, he showed me a picture of both together on his instagram. That was really funny, the photo was from august 9... And only this guy have a photo with her.

He kind of threatened us, saying that this was not going to end well. Then I said that why he was blaming myself, that I could never imagined that girl had a bf... I said he should find another girl, because definitely that was not a good one to keep.

I blocked those 2 girls on IG and got bit scared. Idk how crazy a guy like that can be... Maybe throw a gun, idk.

Just got thinking about. If you go play outside, you can get girls, but you can also get killed by a stupid cuckold. Damn, if this guy pull over a hand on me and had not a gun... I would have punch his face. Got angry with that.

Also this show exaclty how women behaves those days... And the funny, the guy preferred to go talk to the other guys than to give a foot on the ass of that horny girl.

And I just heared a guy discussing with her girlfriend on my apartment... About whatsapp chats. hahaha... And I heard her giving him a funny excuse.

Man this just means that you kick ass the game.. and if that guy showed u his picture with her I guess he's dont use to hold guns.. he needs a red pill cause he is blue af

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He needs a hug
That's true! I got kind of angry for that girl after that.

He seems to be a young guy, maybe with not much experience in relationship . Also when I said that there is no reason to discuss with me if she was the one who did that bullsh1t... he kind of express a sad face.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep! Women here are going out like crazy lately after opening bars again. Never saw my city so full at night!
Yeah I'd definitely be careful fighting anyone there.... I've seen City of God one too many times lol

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'd definitely be careful fighting anyone there.... I've seen City of God one too many times lol
Yep! As my town is a good one to live... I wouldn't risk at all.

And after yesterday, I saw that my new habits and work out are showing results. So Just have to be sure to not focus on those kind of women.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

You really should know some basic self defense. No excuse not to know how to defend yourself with all the resources available. Not just for this, but the crazy people are all around us.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Quick palm punch to the sternum and that's all she wrote. Any dude, 5'8'' or 6'10'' will go down as all the air from the lungs quickly escapes.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Thats true man!

I actually know how to fight... But knowing that is why I want to avoid fighting. I don't see any benefit on it... Only in a case to save my life.

And definitely, no ***** is worth putting my life at risk.

I'll Be more careful playing outside. Its way better than OLD, but have this thing to keep in mind.
I see you are from Brazil, so you may know BJJ. Usually, when they step to you and you step up to them, they will back down pretty fast. However, you defeated the dude in a better way and helped him realize her true nature (cuck the dude or a space holder). Good job.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really should know some basic self defense. No excuse not to know how to defend yourself with all the resources available. Not just for this, but the crazy people are all around us.
I actually know that. And trained that for some years.

The fact is that, I'm sure I could win the fight. The fact is that... did it worth, for a puss1.

My only fear was if the guy got a gun and shot me. Otherwise I didn't even care about it. But I'm aware of how crazy a guy that was cheated can be.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see you are from Brazil, so you may know BJJ. Usually, when they step to you and you step up to them, they will back down pretty fast. However, you defeated the dude in a better way and helped him realize her true nature (cuck the dude or a space holder). Good job.
Thanks man! That was really the best... Idk if he has any plans to do something against me, but I think he won't.

And I've just hear from a friend that after bars got openned again... It's having a lot of people fighting. Maybe they got drunk, someone look at his girl and then, fight! haha

That's the good part of not drinking alcohol...

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Yep! Women here are going out like crazy lately after opening bars again. Never saw my city so full at night!
Brazilian girls are so hot, had Brazilian woman at my job.. at her mid 40s.. she looked like 20.. everything about her was just perfect.. and round.. and then one day her daughter came to visit her.. and they walking together like two sisters.. omg..

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually know that. And trained that for some years.

The fact is that, I'm sure I could win the fight. The fact is that... did it worth, for a puss1.

My only fear was if the guy got a gun and shot me. Otherwise I didn't even care about it. But I'm aware of how crazy a guy that was cheated can be.
As you are aware at certain high enough skill level they can sense it. But people have weapons, groups and retribution. It's best to avoid unless forced.