Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How should I bring up to my GF that I don't like the thirst trap pics she posts on Snapchat

logicallefty

Reaction score
You could try something like this and see what kind of reaction you get:

LL: My buddy asked me if we had an open relationship

GF: why did he ask that?

LL: oh his wife saw some pics you posted that were revealing I guess and figured that any woman who posted pics like that was advertising the goods. Then his wife asked if we wanted to do some swinger stuff sometime. Those two are such comedians I tell ya!

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You caught feelings and went into a relationship with this broad knowing that she posted these types of photos, so that's on you for not seeing the red flag. Most women are insecure and need to be validated to a certain degree. But if it's grossly to the extreme where they are posting photos constantly with their tit$ and a$$ hanging out, then you know they are damaged goods. You will never fill that void.

I learned this lesson years ago after being in a relationship with one of those Instagram gym model girls. Every other photo was revealing with thirsty bros commenting and messaging her nonstop. I'd take her out to dinner and every single time she would go take bathroom selfies in whatever sexy dress she was wearing. After a few months of this, I had enough and ended things. No guy with dignity and self respect wants their significant partner advertising themselves like that. I didn't confront her on it because I knew her entire existence was based on her Instagram. It was actually quite sad that she had nothing else going on in her life other than that. I ignored it in the beginning because she was hot.

My advice to you is not to confront her on any of this. I would emotionally withdraw, detach, and quietly move on to another woman.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You caught feelings and went into a relationship with this broad knowing that she posted these types of photos, so that's on you for not seeing the red flag. Most women are insecure and need to be validated to a certain degree. But if it's grossly to the extreme where they are posting photos constantly with their tit$ and a$$ hanging out, then you know they are damaged goods. You will never fill that void.

I learned this lesson years ago after being in a relationship with one of those Instagram gym model girls. Every other photo was revealing with thirsty bros commenting and messaging her nonstop. I'd take her out to dinner and every single time she would go take bathroom selfies in whatever sexy dress she was wearing. After a few months of this, I had enough and ended things. No guy with dignity and self respect wants their significant partner advertising themselves like that. I didn't confront her on it because I knew her entire existence was based on her Instagram. It was actually quite sad that she had nothing else going on in her life other than that. I ignored it in the beginning because she was hot.

My advice to you is not to confront her on any of this. I would emotionally withdraw, detach, and quietly move on to another woman.
Very mature post

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is exactly what I brought up with my post on here earlier. It's easy to ignore the red flags because you have an intense lust for her due to being hot. As you said, women like this are broken and should be reserved only for short term flings.

However, I do know some men who are in relationships with these types of women. There is one woman in my area, she is a couple years younger than me, very attractive white girl who is a gym thot from an upper middle class background. Her bf is probably the biggest douchebag I've ever heard of, associates with real estate scam artists, poser, pretends to have money, etc. Anyway, they BOTH actively cheat on each other and sleep with other people despite the fact that they are living together, it's like wtf is the point of being a relationship lol.

There are a few other instagram thots that I know of and if you look at who they are friends with, date, etc. it all makes sense, it's like they literally have no moral standards. One of the real estate scam artists I told you about would date many of these thots, it's blatant that is what he is but they don't give a damn because he has money or at least spends it like he does.

This is what I see as the take home here. As a society and culture we've become so materialistic and fake to the point where this is not all that extreme anymore. All of these instagram thots and what have you are a result of the cultural changes social media has brought. It's interesting because when I was in my early 20s, so 2010-2012ish, the constant selfies on social media were something only reserved for celebrities and then you'd have a handful of random women engaging in this. It's once instagram got popular in the second half of the past decade when what we are seeing now as more normal. There's also a big difference between people who are in their late twenties now, where social media didn't really become a thing until high school, compared to those who are in their early twenties who more or less grew up with it.

logicallefty

Reaction score
passive aggressive, bad idea
-If you call her on it out right, you are “insecure and jealous”. LOOSE

- If you get mad, “you have anger issues“. LOOSE

- If you don’t say anything she continues to do it and thinks it’s ok OR that you don’t yet know about it. LOOSE

So yeah, passive aggressive. You are telling her that yeah you see it, it’s been identified as possible slutty behavior, but not by you by somebody else. So now it’s on her to decide what to do. But she cannot accuse you of being jealous, angry, etc. She knows you know about it, and you are even implying that you would consider letting another man sleep with her while you sleep with another woman. Nothing will spin a woman’s hamster faster than that If she has any interest level in you at all. WINNING :up:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly what I brought up with my post on here earlier. It's easy to ignore the red flags because you have an intense lust for her due to being hot. As you said, women like this are broken and should be reserved only for short term flings.

However, I do know some men who are in relationships with these types of women. There is one woman in my area, she is a couple years younger than me, very attractive white girl who is a gym thot from an upper middle class background. Her bf is probably the biggest douchebag I've ever heard of, associates with real estate scam artists, poser, pretends to have money, etc. Anyway, they BOTH actively cheat on each other and sleep with other people despite the fact that they are living together, it's like wtf is the point of being a relationship lol.

There are a few other instagram thots that I know of and if you look at who they are friends with, date, etc. it all makes sense, it's like they literally have no moral standards. One of the real estate scam artists I told you about would date many of these thots, it's blatant that is what he is but they don't give a damn because he has money or at least spends it like he does.

This is what I see as the take home here. As a society and culture we've become so materialistic and fake to the point where this is not all that extreme anymore. All of these instagram thots and what have you are a result of the cultural changes social media has brought. It's interesting because when I was in my early 20s, so 2010-2012ish, the constant selfies on social media were something only reserved for celebrities and then you'd have a handful of random women engaging in this. It's once instagram got popular in the second half of the past decade when what we are seeing now as more normal. There's also a big difference between people who are in their late twenties now, where social media didn't really become a thing until high school, compared to those who are in their early twenties who more or less grew up with it.
It all makes sense when you see the full picture.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all makes sense when you see the full picture.
There are still good women out there but men like the op and others out there need to realize that with the current culture there are a lot of very troubled women whose primary existence is based around the attention they can garner. I think men that were raised in a good environment, with well natured female relatives and all that can easily get into trouble with women like this IF they fail to recognize and accept the red flags with women they get into contact with. This is what people talk about with being "blue pilled", where you get a man of good intentions who was raised in a stable household with a mom who was well adjusted. He respected her, the other female relatives were probably similar so he learned that they should be respected. The issue here though is that he's been sheltered from maladjusted people in general, damaged women, etc. It may take a couple bad experiences, but assuming he isn't totally naive and clueless a man like this will eventually learn how to spot women like this and from there will know how to avoid them.

It's interesting because a lot of this behavior you see with these women was something you'd see from the Jerry Springer show back in the 90s and yet now even upper middle class white girls are behaving in such a manner.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are still good women out there but men like the op and others out there need to realize that with the current culture there are a lot of very troubled women whose primary existence is based around the attention they can garner. I think men that were raised in a good environment, with well natured female relatives and all that can easily get into trouble with women like this IF they fail to recognize and accept the red flags with women they get into contact with. This is what people talk about with being "blue pilled", where you get a man of good intentions who was raised in a stable household with a mom who was well adjusted. He respected her, the other female relatives were probably similar so he learned that they should be respected. The issue here though is that he's been sheltered from maladjusted people in general, damaged women, etc. It may take a couple bad experiences, but assuming he isn't totally naive and clueless a man like this will eventually learn how to spot women like this and from there will know how to avoid them.

It's interesting because a lot of this behavior you see with these women was something you'd see from the Jerry Springer show back in the 90s and yet now even upper middle class white girls are behaving in such a manner.
Rotten

logicallefty

Reaction score
You dump her or you act like a man with direct confrontation. I would just dump her and tell her exactly why, but she is going to see straight through that passive aggressiveness. You are not going to beat them at their own game.
Actually you can beat them. I’ve done it many times. You would be surprised at the respect that you gain when they know they can’t do the same BS to you that they do to everybody else. And again, you gave them no leeway to accuse of being jealous, angry, etc.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP , your GF is so confident you will never leave, she would let Parole pete and misdemeanour Marcus 3 way here, whilst you hold her hand.

why ? because you teach her that, thats why. each communication, each rage, just confirms another man fancies her

do you know what destroys AW's ? The turn of the kings back

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop contacting her, stop seeing her, stop replying to her. Delete everything.

She might not even notice at this point.

Normally I'm against OLD (Online Dating) but the OP needs another girl ASAP as he's probably caught oneitis. Get online and find another girl to detox yourself. She doesn't have to be high quality and probably won't if she's online (ring any bells?). All she needs to do is stop you thinking about this instathot.

She was never yours remember.

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's randomly posted mirror selfie "look at my ass" thirst trap-esque pics (once every week or two) ever since I've known her, which was fine early on since she was single, but now we're exclusive and she's still doing it just as much or more than ever. And this week she's really going for it...

Wednesday night she posted an ass selfie in short shorts with the caption "bed time", and last night she posted a video of herself swinging around on her pole dancing pole with the song "crazy *****" playing in the background and wearing short shorts that she had rolled up further, so her ass cheeks were hanging out (they were rolled up enough so that about half her ass was showing).

I don't care if she takes pics/vids like this, but it bothers me that she's sharing them publicly--especially on snapchat. First of all, it makes me think she might secretly be very insecure and requires constant attention from random people, including random people of the opposite sex, for validation. And more importantly, I'm sure she has other guys on her friends list who see these vids. And being a guy I know how guys think and what they'll try to do when they see this stuff. What bothers me the most is that she's deliberately showing herself in a sexual manner publicly on snapchat and is putting herself in a position where she'll get hit on by other guys when she's already committed to me.

I really, REALLY like this girl, we have a ton of real emotional and personality chemistry that I've only ever felt a couple other times in my decade+ of dating, and I want to make this work, but I don't know what to make of this. I'm not sure how to bring this up in a non-combative way.
Cannot evaluate the situation without analyzing the pics. Please post them.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, it makes me think she might secretly be very insecure and requires constant attention from random people, including random people of the opposite sex, for validation. And more importantly, I'm sure she has other guys on her friends list who see these vids. And being a guy I know how guys think and what they'll try to do when they see this stuff. What bothers me the most is that she's deliberately showing herself in a sexual manner publicly on snapchat and is putting herself in a position where she'll get hit on by other guys when she's already committed to me.
Dude just get out now before the cave you're in collapses around and on you.