Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Mask Lie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
"Do you wear a mask?"
Sure. I can't change the rules. I can only laugh at the people who buy into it. I have no interest in wasting my time arguing with goodie two shoe store employee number 584 who takes his meaningless dead end job (that helps enrich that billionaire f'ing him over) too serious on why I shouldn't have to cover my face. I have sh1t to do. So, I throw my mask on and get it over with.

Same philosophy I had growing up going to a fundamentalist Christian school. Sure, I knew all their stupid rules like wearing a neck tie and not talking about movies was f'ing stupid, but why bring trouble on myself. Just "behave" in front of teachers and tattlers. Life is easier like that. That's why I use Waze. Drive the speed limit in front of the cop. Should the speed limit be 45 mph instead of 35 mph on this road? Absolutely. But I'm going 35 in front of the cop. I'll go 55 on a sunny day with no cop.
The billionaires aren't trying to take advantage of everything. It's the government that makes it so risky and expensive to hire someone at a decent wage. There shouldn't even be a minimum wage. Employers are paying for labor, it's a service the employees offer. Supply and demand applies here too.

If the federal government did not have so much power there wouldn't even be lobbyists because there wouldn't be an incentive to lobby.

It's so expensive and so risky to hire and employee for even a corporation, imagine how difficult it is for a small business. It's to much regulation that's preventing our economy from reaching its full potential. Even in the 1950s when the tax on the 1% was something crazy like 90% no one paid that and the capital was freed up to hire people and build. That's why at that time the US was able to offer a standard of living that no place on the world could even remotely compete. Its not like that anymore and communist China is growing so much faster than us because there's virtually no regulation.

Some wealthy people are greedy and take advantage, but not all and you can't just assume that just because someone's rich means they're bad. The main problem today is everything the government gets involved in it ruins like the cost of university, healthcare, etc. If the government would just allow the free market to do its thing, with minimal reasonable regulations, the US would be unbeatable again.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
It would be nice if fewer people had less apathy about this pandemic. If we wore masks we could get this under control. Then we can get back to dating women and living life closer to the old "normal" way that we used to...

But no. "freedom!"
This virus isn't what they make it out to be and it will never go away. It's ridiculous to close everything and not allow people to live their lives. Either keep everyone inside forever or let people do whatever they want. It's not a complete hoax but it's not as bad as they make it seem. People die from the flu all the time and were not shutting the world down for that. I never wear a mask or practice any of that bs. In fact once all this virus stuff started, they made all public transportation free in south Florida. All the buses, the trirail. It's never been so easy to move about in this state. I take buses for free through four counties, to wpb and then take the trial for free and a buses in Miami are free.

This pandemic bs just a big deal. At no point have I felt any concern or fear about it. I simply do not care and pretend I like it's not happening.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh...if only the common cold and flu, could become deadly...
Simpsons did it!

It would be nice if fewer people had less apathy about this pandemic. If we wore masks we could get this under control. Then we can get back to dating women and living life closer to the old "normal" way that we used to...
As @Trez noted, there are some who think this virus is here to stay, and it's going to be as common as the seasonal flu, except it doesn't appear to have seasons. We don't know how effective the vaccines will be, or how long the vaccine will protect you. A large number of people say they won't take the vaccines. Anyway, if the virus is here to stay, what do we do? Stay locked down forever? Is that even feasible?

Trez

Banned
Reaction score

But no. "freedom!"
If people on Chicago were as concerned about the homicide rate, as they were about this virus just imagine the amount of people that wouldn't die.
Simpsons did it!

As @Trez noted, there are some who think this virus is here to stay, and it's going to be as common as the seasonal flu, except it doesn't appear to have seasons. We don't know how effective the vaccines will be, or how long the vaccine will protect you. A large number of people say they won't take the vaccines. Anyway, if the virus is here to stay, what do we do? Stay locked down forever? Is that even feasible?
Its a virus of course it's never going away. The flu is still around. It's just going to keep mutating too. Why would anyone think there's a magic solution that will get rid of covid.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Xenom0rph I think your post about not being apathetic got deleted. Was that even political?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We need more of this to wake up the sheep
thumbnail (5).jpg

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next week's headline: Florida Sheriff Hospitalized With COVID
Wouldn't be surprised

The only thing dumber than not wearing a mask in public is mandating others not wear one around you.
You're a programmed sheep thats does exactly what you've been brainwashed to do. Have enormous amounts of fear, then spreading that fear like a virus. You are a product of "operation mocking bird" mind control.

All your posts are the same=spread fear and propaganda. You can't even make this chit up. I admire you cause you're the perfect example of the by product of what these media companies set out to do.

1111.JPG

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a programmed sheep thats does exactly what you've been brainwashed to do. Have enormous amounts of fear, then spreading that fear like a virus. You are a product of "operation mocking bird" mind control.
The same could be said of those that support a ban on masks, which based on your earlier post, you appear to be in that camp. Works both ways... if you are so against masks that you believe that it is ok for a government entity to arbitrarily forbid wearing them, then you've got some deep brainwashing going on. At least by your own logic.

And speaking of fear, why is a sheriff... a SHERIFF... so gosh-darned afraid of a mask?

U

user43770

The same could be said of those that support a ban on masks, which based on your earlier post, you appear to be in that camp. Works both ways... if you are so against masks that you believe that it is ok for a government entity to arbitrarily forbid wearing them, then you've got some deep brainwashing going on. At least by your own logic.

And speaking of fear, why is a sheriff... a SHERIFF... so gosh-darned afraid of a mask?
With all the drama involving law enforcement right now, the sheriff is worried that somebody might try to shoot up their office. Thus, nobody can enter the building wearing a mask.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next week's headline: Florida Sheriff Hospitalized With COVID

that is actually funny, the ones hwo get covid who was famous enough to show on the news, was wearing the maks and telling everyone to wear one too, actually I don't see much relation on wearing a mask or not, in both cases people still get and don't get it

Status
Not open for further replies.