Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sean Penn on the #MeToo movement

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Watch this clip until about 3:59. Sean Penn says something very important. He states that the #MeToo movement rather divides men and women and that it basically started due to a "receptacle of the salacious". Obviously the female interviewer can't comprehend even a single thing he says. She even gets a little bit confrontational and sarcastic with him. This shows how confrontational and defensive many women are when it comes to their feminist belief systems.

I personally agree with him 100%. He understands that this movement is way too destructive for both genders and doesn't provide a clear-cut division of what's good and bad.

What are your thoughts?

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score

Watch this clip until about 3:59. Sean Penn says something very important. He states that the #MeToo movement rather divides men and women and that it basically started due to a "receptacle of the salacious". Obviously the female interviewer can't comprehend even a single thing he says. She even gets a little bit confrontational and sarcastic with him. This shows how confrontational and defensive many women are when it comes to their feminist belief systems.

I personally agree with him 100%. He understands that this movement is way too destructive for both genders and doesn't provide a clear-cut division of what's good and bad.

What are your thoughts?
The interviewer was intimidate through the entire video. Dont know who this hoe thinks she is but she's certainly not Sean Penn. Also you can see by Natasha Streep behavior that she knows this interview is going to get nasty (I did not understand most of what they saying just can watch their behavior to see the dynamics between them)

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The interviewer was intimidate through the entire video. Dont know who this hoe thinks she is but she's certainly not Sean Penn. Also you can see by Natasha Streep behavior that she knows this interview is going to get nasty (I did not understand most of what they saying just can watch their behavior to see the dynamics between them)
Yeah she clearly felt personally attacked. For him it's about humans. For her it's about women only. She's a joke, like all feminists.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously the female interviewer can't comprehend even a single thing he says.
She didn't understand him at all. He says it's divided men and women, and she says "I think it's united women". Then she says "You're saying there are too many shades of gray", and he says "I'm saying it's too black and white" (which should have been clear).

I'm surprised Sean Penn is questioning the #MeToo movement. It seems like just the sort of liberal/victim nonsense that Hollywood types usually eat right up. I like how he points out that every case is individual, that's always a big thing with me.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
She didn't understand him at all. He says it's divided men and women, and she says "I think it's united women". Then she says "You're saying there are too many shades of gray", and he says "I'm saying it's too black and white" (which should have been clear)
Shes just stvpid. Sean Penn is an easy target because of his height.. they believe that deeply he is insecure so he would cooperate with their bs to not look like a fool. He actually did very well. I liked how he never took his eyes from her even when she was not speaking to him. True badass.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised Sean Penn is questioning the #MeToo movement. It seems like just the sort of liberal/victim nonsense that Hollywood types usually eat right up.
Why are you surprised? Sean Penn hates Hollywood. He rarely gives interviews. He sees right through all the bullsh*t.

I like how he points out that every case is individual, that's always a big thing with me.
Absolutely. That's a fact that groups/movements don't consider in their collective stupidity.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes just stvpid. Sean Penn is an easy target because of his height.. they believe that deeply he is insecure so he would cooperate with their bs to not look like a fool. He actually did very well. I liked how he never took his eyes from her even when she was not speaking to him. True badass.
I don't think anybody thinks he'd be an easy target because of his height. That guy is so confident, he literally gives interviews barefooted. The interviewer was just rattled immediately after he questioned the movement and thus her beliefs. This is a typical, if not an automatic, reaction most women have after you give them and opposing opinion on feminism or anything that doesn't glorify females.

Tom Hardy isn't much taller than Sean Penn. Probably less than an inch. And I've never seen a single journalist approach him with disrespect. He just carries himself with a certain kind of dangerous confidence and seriousness.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think anybody thinks he'd be an easy target because of his height. That guy is so confident, he literally gives interviews barefooted. The interviewer was just rattled immediately after he questioned the movement and thus her beliefs. This is a typical, if not an automatic, reaction most women have after you give them and opposing opinion on feminism or anything that doesn't glorify females.

Tom Hardy isn't much taller than Sean Penn. Probably less than an inch. And I've never seen a single journalist approach him with disrespect. He just carries himself with a certain kind of dangerous confidence and seriousness.
Dont know I looked who is Tom hardy. This is not Sean Penn, this is a dream f for a girl, and a man who knows how women sees him has confidence and natural charisma (as long as he's not in love with himself which makes him sensitive to anything).

For a woman is really hard to fake when she attracted to man. The only weapon they can use against men they find attractive is if he's fool

Sean Penn is a real man and great actor, but hes not a model

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was probably a sexual fantasy for a lot of girls when he made his breakthrough in the early 80s, playing Jeff Spicoli in Fast Times at Ridgemont High. I know that's ancient history lol, but allow an old man his ramblings.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
He was probably a sexual fantasy for a lot of girls when he made his breakthrough in the early 80s, playing Jeff Spicoli in Fast Times at Ridgemont High. I know that's ancient history lol, but allow an old man his ramblings.
Not when DiCaprio and Brett Pitt around

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Not when DiCaprio and Brett Pitt
Let's say if a really handsome man raped entire school and the judges say he needs to die, you'll see few groups of women on Facebook asking to not do it lol

These idiots just cant see how his genes vanish away, thanks rollo for the enlightening lol

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont know I looked who is Tom hardy. This is not Sean Penn, this is a dream f for a girl, and a man who knows how women sees him has confidence and natural charisma (as long as he's not in love with himself which makes him sensitive to anything).

For a woman is really hard to fake when she attracted to man. The only weapon they can use against men they find attractive is if he's fool

No, he's not a model. But you'd also have to admit that you don't have to be the stereotype of a model to get attractive women. That dude had women like Charlize Theron, Madonna, Robin Wright, Shannon Costello, Scarlett Johansson and Petra Nemcova in his bed. These are mostly definitely belong to the model caliber section. He also had a private meeting with El Chapo I believe - which really plays into his persona.

You have to consider that there are different types of sexuality women find extremely attractive. His personality reminds me of Marlon Brando sometimes. They are pure no bullsh*it types who would never say something to be liked. Christian Bale is also someone like that. They live for their art and don't have the time to follow the superficial conventions of our society.

Obviously we don't know how they are in their personal lives, but I'd like to believe their instant reactions to questions reflect a large portion of their characters.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
No, he's not a model. But you'd also have to admit that you don't have to be the stereotype of a model to get attractive women. That dude had women like Charlize Theron, Madonna, Robin Wright, Shannon Costello, Scarlett Johansson and Petra Nemcova in his bed. These are mostly definitely belong to the model caliber section. He also had a private meeting with El Chapo I believe - which really plays into his persona.

You have to consider that there are different types of sexuality women find extremely attractive. His personality reminds me of Marlon Brando sometimes. They are pure no bullsh*it types who would never say something to be liked. Christian Bale is also someone like that. They live for their art and don't have the time to follow the superficial conventions of our society.

Obviously we don't know how they are in their personal lives, but I'd like to believe their instant reactions to questions reflect a large portion of their characters.
No way I saying that he can't bang a stupid girl.

I talking about the things that on the camera, on interviews, natural charisma, Will Smith, DiCaprio and etc.

Sean Penn is badass. His charisma on camera would percieved as "toxic masculinity"

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sean Penn is badass. His charisma on camera would percieved as "toxic masculinity"
I see where you're coming from.

I saw a recent interview with Brad Pitt and a female reporter. He literally did nothing. He talked to her like he would to the pizza delivery guy or his dentist. He was simply nice. I'm telling you, they probably cleaned the wet floor afterwards. She went completely crazy. She laughed at every single word he said and even moaned a little bit for a split second when he rubbed his shoulder at hers. That motherf*cker still has this effect on women even at 56.

98% of non-celebrities under 30 couldn't bring a woman to react like that.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I see where you're coming from.

I saw a recent interview with Brad Pitt and a female reporter. He literally did nothing. He talked to her like he would to the pizza delivery guy or his dentist. He was simply nice. I'm telling you, they probably cleaned the wet floor afterwards. She went completely crazy. She laughed at every single word he said and even moaned a little bit for a split second when he rubbed his shoulder at hers. That motherf*cker still has this effect on women even at 56.

98% of non-celebrities under 30 couldn't bring a woman to react like that.
He owns the Hollywood world like nothing

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you surprised? Sean Penn hates Hollywood. He rarely gives interviews. He sees right through all the bullsh*t.
He used to be fairly politically active, and he supported the types of things you'd expect from Hollywood. Things have changed though, yesterday's liberals are today's far right.

I saw a recent interview with Brad Pitt and a female reporter. He literally did nothing. He talked to her like he would to the pizza delivery guy or his dentist. He was simply nice. I'm telling you, they probably cleaned the wet floor afterwards.
Wait a minute. According to PUA Bro Theory, if he was "nice", she should have been repulsed. What's going on here?
I like Pitt though. He's been in several movies that I've enjoyed.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a minute. According to PUA Bro Theory, if he was "nice", she should have been repulsed. What's going on here?
I like Pitt though. He's been in several movies that I've enjoyed.
I'm mesmerized myself, brother. How did he manage to play the grandmasters of PUA?!

Just look at the whole interaction. Many interesting things are happening there.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just look at the whole interaction. Many interesting things are happening there.
Lol, she's even playing with her hair in the title picture. Interesting how girls can wear their boobs half out as a sophisticated fashion choice.
I was kind of fascinated by those sparkles on her skin, on the right side of her chest (her right). I couldn't decide if they were beads of sweat, some sort of glitter spray, or if they had just rubbed off of her dress (I think that's most likely). I'm pretty sure they aren't piercings.

Not when DiCaprio and Brett Pitt around
They didn't have DiCaprio and Pitt around back in those days. Leo's gotten kind of fat.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I'm mesmerized myself, brother. How did he manage to play the grandmasters of PUA?!

That's crazy.
This is what I call natural charisma.
Brad Pitt is certainly attracted to her, she knows that and going crazy, but nothing in his mimics shows that, this looks like his natural face so nobody would accuse him in toxic masculinity

Nothing in this looks like a play, although this entire video is a play.. is just so well played that you wont notice