Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online Dating

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Women are dating up and men are dating down, if you get a date online that means she is dating up. She will show up late, she might cancel, reschedule, and other things, play you like that. Because she is dating up. That means she's into you and really wants sex on first date.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women are bottom of the barrell
I try to be balanced but just tough they all have issues whether i.e. broke, single mother, overweight, personality etc
Even if you find a pretty one there is always something wrong i.e. pretty ones with ITCHY personalities, ran through, STD(tons of hot chicks online who confessed to having incurable STD's) mentally unstable etc

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Most women are bottom of the barrell
I try to be balanced but just tough they all have issues whether i.e. broke, single mother, overweight, personality etc
Even if you find a pretty one there is always something wrong i.e. pretty ones with ITCHY personalities, ran through, STD(tons of hot chicks online who confessed to having incurable STD's) mentally unstable etc
Most guys are also bottom of the barrel, not everyone can be in the top 20%. But if we had less simps in the world maybe women as a whole would be a lot better.

Social circle,work,school and warm approachs are the best way to find quality women.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys are also bottom of the barrel, not everyone can be in the top 20%. But if we had less simps in the world maybe women as a whole would be a lot better.

Social circle,work,school and warm approachs are the best way to find quality women.
Totally agree with this social circle is king