Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I might have gotten the rona

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was it really Rona? Because I find everything can be somehow tagged as Rona these days. In the US, Cares act that was passed by the goverment pays out billions to hospitals that admit patients as Rona and additional money if they have to be put on ventilators. If you have pneumonia, you have Rona automatically these days. If you have a flu, you have Rona automatically. Even if you get tested positive for Rona but get pneumonia, it's true that Rona can acclerate or give you better chance of dying but no one truly takes the time or diagnosis to see if it was main pneumonia or if it was just purely Rona that did them in.
Rona causes viral pneumonia. This isn’t some grand conspiracy.

No, please don't. Mask wearing is to protect everyone else more than the mask wearer although it does provide some help, even the cloth coverings.

As for 'rona vs flu, the flu is rarely airborne so it is not as infectious as corona nor as deadly. Bad comparison.
I agree on all points. At this point, all the denialists I’m content with just encouraging them to rely on their belief in Darwinism. There is no changing their minds or behavior.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree on all points. At this point, all the denialists I’m content with just encouraging them to rely on their belief in Darwinism. There is no changing their minds or behavior.
He's saying the transmission is similar to the flu.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but there have been people with just pneumonia testing negative for Rona still being listed as Rona cause of death. Now aday's there is less clear cut on the actual cause of death because it's just safer and easier just to blame it on Rona being 100% responsible.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but there have been people with just pneumonia testing negative for Rona still being listed as Rona cause of death. Now aday's there is less clear cut on the actual cause of death because it's just safer and easier just to blame it on Rona being 100% responsible.
That’s a conspiratorial claim. Where is your source that this is sanctioned practice?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a conspiratorial claim. Where is your source that this is sanctioned practice?
Everything is a claim these days. No one is an expert. So called experts like Fauci first said masks weren't effective then changed course for example. As individuals, we all have different interpretations on how we research and extrapolate the data to come to our own conclusions. Doesn't mean anyone is totally right or wrong. Sometimes you just gotta read between the lines or look through the forest which a lot of people aren't able to these days. Media doesn't help.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything is a claim these days.
No. Speaking on topics you know nothing about is a conspiratorial claim.

No one is an expert. So called experts like Fauci first said masks weren't effective then changed course for example.
Bullshvt. Dr. Fauci is an immunologist with over 40 years of experience. That makes him an expert in this field. You don’t get to discredit things or people just because you don’t like what is said.

As individuals, we all have different interpretations on how we research and extrapolate the data to come to our own conclusions. Doesn't mean anyone is totally right or wrong. Sometimes you just gotta read between the lines or look through the forest which a lot of people aren't able to these days. Media doesn't help.

Don’t spread misinformation. You made a conspiratorial claim that is sanctioned practice to falsely attribute deaths to COVID-19. Without proof of claim, we toss it in bullshvt pile.

It’s better to say nothing and keep ones mouth shut than to make up BS. Should be words to live by.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're sounding really ignorant just like your other thread with GlassGuy and having read that, I know better than to put any effort in engaging with you.
Yes you are smart and you are right and know about these topics. Keep wearing your mask and staying safe.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're sounding really ignorant just like your other thread with GlassGuy and having read that, I know better than to put any effort in engaging with you.
Yes you are smart and you are right and know about these topics. Keep wearing your mask and staying safe.
Ignorant is making up conspiratorial claims and projecting onto others.

Being “smart” is irrelevant. This disease requires heeding the advice of qualified medical scientists and professionals, which most developed countries and some US states (I.e. the northeast) have done to successfully mitigate the virus thus far. But keep pushing your narrative.

djreez88

Don Juan
Reaction score

Bullshvt. Dr. Fauci is an immunologist with over 40 years of experience. That makes him an expert in this field. You don’t get to discredit things or people just because you don’t like what is said.

Don’t spread misinformation. You made a conspiratorial claim that is sanctioned practice to falsely attribute deaths to COVID-19. Without proof of claim, we toss it in bullshvt pile.

It’s better to say nothing and keep ones mouth shut than to make up BS. Should be words to live by.
Bro, you're black so I would think you of all people wouldn't believe things without question so easily. Remember syphilis experiments 40 years ago? Done by the same people you are defending today. No one is saying this virus isn't real nor that it can't be deadly. I'm not even one of those guys that would say you shouldn't need a mask but to tell someone not to question things is in it self anti science. Question everything. Even thing we used to know as a fact have been disproven once more evidence was introduced.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Being “smart” is irrelevant. This disease requires heeding the advice of qualified medical scientists and professionals, which most developed countries and some US states (I.e. the northeast) have done to successfully mitigate the virus thus far. But keep pushing your narrative.
You're still failing to realize that this is a new virus. I don't care if someone has 60 years experience and is an expert. This is new for everyone. No one is "smart" in some thing so new. If they were, we'd have a vaccine already. Mitigation is a band aid at best and without everyone being tested already and with the series of false positives/negatives, their is a lot of unknowns. Have you tested for Covid yet?

Fear will sell anything and will cripple everything if you let it.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not even one of those guys that would say you shouldn't need a mask but to tell someone not to question things is in it self anti science. Question everything. Even thing we used to know as a fact have been disproven once more evidence was introduced.
Well said. I'm still recovering from my vacation so my mind isn't all there.

It's like when people laughed at anyone that believed in UFO's, then the government finally releases footages and you hear first hand accounts from pilots and such. Yet, even with these said evidence, you still have people that look the other way and decide not to believe in it. :rolleyes:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything is a claim these days.
That's hard to refute. Even the news today is so biased that you have to suspect there is some sort of spin behind every story.
And what we are being told by the CDC today is different from what we were being told several months ago. A lot of this is learning as you go and adapting to what we've learned.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's hard to refute. Even the news today is so biased that you have to suspect there is some sort of spin behind every story.
And what we are being told by the CDC today is different from what we were being told several months ago. A lot of this is learning as you go and adapting to what we've learned.
I agree. There's been so much info in flux over the past few months. I don't know if you remember the so called medical experts first saying 6 ft was a safe distance then they said it should really be 10-12 ft then somehow settled back to 6ft. This distance is a bit arbitrary in a way and does not cover all scenarios. All it takes is a little breeze for you to be eating next to someone else 6 ft down and that 6 ft no longer matters.

My point is a lot of it is just using common sense. Case in point: I laugh when I see news reporters wearing masks when they are reporting from the middle of the empty beach with no one around except the camera man who is like 30ft away. LOL
I see people jogging on the lakefront by themselves with absolutely no one else around trying to breath through their masks huffing and puffing.
At the same time, I cringe when I see 100 mask free people packed into a small bar with recirculating a/c. My $.02

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, you're black so I would think you of all people wouldn't believe things without question so easily. Remember syphilis experiments 40 years ago? Done by the same people you are defending today. No one is saying this virus isn't real nor that it can't be deadly. I'm not even one of those guys that would say you shouldn't need a mask but to tell someone not to question things is in it self anti science. Question everything. Even thing we used to know as a fact have been disproven once more evidence was introduced.
That’s a strawman argument. There is a distinct difference between questioning what is unproven vs claiming an affirmative answer. Lookatu made an affirmative statement that governments are erroneously classifying excess deaths as COVID (with no proof) in effort to discredit the mask guidelines.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're still failing to realize that this is a new virus.
False. Everyone knows COVID-19 is new. Nice try though.

I don't care if someone has 60 years experience and is an expert. This is new for everyone. No one is "smart" in some thing so new.
That is another false assertion. “New virus” doesn’t discredit epidemiological principles and public health practice. Social distancing guidelines were astoundingly successful in mitigation as predicted. It is flat out wrong to suggest that any new strand of virus will completely invalidate thousands of years of public health science.

If they were, we'd have a vaccine already.
Wrong. This shows you have zero understanding of how vaccines work.

Mitigation is a band aid at best and without everyone being tested already and with the series of false positives/negatives, their is a lot of unknowns.
Also wrong. Mitigation is used when community spread has exceeded containment. The USA is forced to practice mitigation because of anti-science pushers and lack of national containment strategy.

Have you tested for Covid yet?
No I have not. I also have no plans to unless I become symptomatic or have an exposure to some who who has it.

The entire point of testing is for contact tracing so that known exposures can be quarantined. The way the USA is testing is functionally useless.

This fear talking point is irrelevant to the public health measures you keep railing against. Again, stop pushing your anti-science agenda.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a strawman argument. There is a distinct difference between questioning what is unproven vs claiming an affirmative answer. Lookatu made an affirmative statement that governments are erroneously classifying excess deaths as COVID (with no proof) in effort to discredit the mask guidelines.
Some of us don't need proof to believe in something. Just some solid reasoning and self research and logical deduction, and maybe some suspicion. And yes, there are cover ups as to what djreez88 was alluding to in his previous post, so to automatically demand proof is close minded at best and doesn't mean squat. Do you believe that this virus was man made or came from bats? Which proof do you believe? My point exactly...Proof can be manipulated, purposely hidden, etc... They are going to make you believe what they want you to believe and offer you their proof to make that happen.
I'm not going to spoon feed you info. You believe in what your limited mind lets you believe and what it doesn't. I'm not trying to force you to see my side or beliefs and I respect if you don't try to shove down my throat your beliefs either.
Are you christian or atheist and do you believe in God? Proof?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
False. Everyone knows COVID-19 is new. Nice try though.

That is another false assertion. “New virus” doesn’t discredit epidemiological principles and public health practice. Social distancing guidelines were astoundingly successful in mitigation as predicted. It is flat out wrong to suggest that any new strand of virus will completely invalidate thousands of years of public health science.

Wrong. This shows you have zero understanding of how vaccines work.

Also wrong. Mitigation is used when community spread has exceeded containment. The USA is forced to practice mitigation because of anti-science pushers and lack of national containment strategy.

No I have not. I also have no plans to unless I become symptomatic or have an exposure to some who who has it.

The entire point of testing is for contact tracing so that known exposures can be quarantined. The way the USA is testing is functionally useless.

This fear talking point is irrelevant to the public health measures you keep railing against. Again, stop pushing your anti-science agenda.
Once again, you sucked me into engaging with you smart one. You seem to know it all. Maybe you should work in the health field with the experts and help them out. I should've learned from GlassGuy. Over and out...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of us don't need proof to believe in something.
That is the problem. Rather than formulate a belief just accept that you don’t know rather than engage ion conspiracy theories.

Just some solid reasoning and self research and logical deduction, and maybe some suspicion. And yes, there are cover ups as to what djreez88 was alluding to in his previous post, so to automatically demand proof is close minded at best and doesn't mean squat. Do you believe that this virus was man made or came from bats? Which proof do you believe? My point exactly...Proof can be manipulated, purposely hidden, etc... They are going to make you believe what they want you to believe and offer you their proof to make that happen.
I'm not going to spoon feed you info. You believe in what your limited mind lets you believe and what it doesn't. I'm not trying to force you to see my side or beliefs and I respect if you don't try to shove down my throat your beliefs either.
Are you christian or atheist and do you believe in God? Proof?
Injecting belief into an unknown virus is deadly. And it’s crippling the USA right now. This is a time for evidence; not belief.

As to origin, bats is about 1000 times more plausible than man made, for both scientific and logical reasons. But I’m content to admit that we don’t know.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're still failing to realize that this is a new virus. I don't care if someone has 60 years experience and is an expert. This is new for everyone. No one is "smart" in some thing so new. If they were, we'd have a vaccine already. Mitigation is a band aid at best and without everyone being tested already and with the series of false positives/negatives, their is a lot of unknowns. Have you tested for Covid yet?

Don't listen to this fool.. His selfishness & idocity will get you killed. Do you really want to end up ill or in ICU on the advice of some keyboard warrior on a forum?

If you wear a mask you could be protecting others, even if you don't care about yourself.

One of the sure ways to know that you have Rona is if you develop breathing issues like I did... Or if you develop neurological symptoms such as loss of taste and smell or loss of memory or tinnitus.

Rona causes inflammation in the brain, so you will know about.

I want to share some data with you.. Just to make you aware, for a young healthy man, our oxygen levels should be around 98-99-100%

These are data from my oxygen monitor device.. While in my sleep my oxyen levels where dropping dangerously low.. I was experiencing Hypoxia in my sleep.

Screenshot_20200416-110429.pngScreenshot_20200530-132850.png

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"Experts" put sick eldery in assisted living homes getting other eldery sick. That is no conspiracy theory. That is documented fact.

It is not a conspiracy theory that Fauci said masks are useless. It is on video. It is fact.