Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are You Still Meeting Online Chicks?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding the skank. I just got her to strip. I stuck it in her for a several thrusts, pulled out. I just treated her like the dirty skank she is. I then wanked myself off and spunked 2 months worth of *** all over her body. She was in heaven when i sprayed her.

I'll never go back though...she was a mess.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got problems 360 degrees, many coming straight from the woman as we all discussed plenty of times from them being late or last minute cancel all the way down to be boring as fvck to last minute resistance.

Plus we got all the problems due to the covid laws, social distance that prevents you to get bus if already half full, restaurants and bars demanding reservations and IDs and most of them with limited offers and higher prices...parks and public spaces often have shorter opening hours and hard traffic due to people avoiding public transports.
Not here in Germany.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@soulforge I can see me dabbling in the pool of all these women if I already got the rona. But the fact that I havent contracted it, I'm super weary of meeting women in any capacity.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still am. I been banging women my whole adult life, never so much as caught the flu. All we can do is take precautions (wash hands, wear mask, etc). The only way to truly be safe is to lock yourself in your room until the pandemic is over. In the US, that is likely 2-3 years AFTER our ignorant current president leaves office.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding the skank. I just got her to strip. I stuck it in her for a several thrusts, pulled out. I just treated her like the dirty skank she is. I then wanked myself off and spunked 2 months worth of *** all over her body. She was in heaven when i sprayed her.

I'll never go back though...she was a mess.
was she hot at least?

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently banged one from tinder. Unfortunately didn't wear a rubber. Haven't checked myself for anything yet.

Initially I was worried about catching covid-19, but now I care less. Staying at home all day has done more damage to my mental health than this virus ever will.

At this point Im still taking precautions like wearing my mask when i leave the house, but im not denying myself sex or social interactions either. If I'm meant to catch covid 19 then so be it, theres no point worrying.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me:"I know a safe place where no masks are needed. It also has cold drinks. It's called my place. Wait...where did you travel the last 14 days?"
Her:"Blabla, I didn't go anywhere, I am keeping myself safe. Hope you have a **** at your place blabla."
Me:"Good. We can meet at X Spot, it's close to my place. How about tomorrow at 7?"(assume attraction and she will follow you".

Maybe I romanticised it a bit, but you get the point. Make it easy and safe for her and she'll have no reason to refuse (except lack of attraction).

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently banged one from tinder. Unfortunately didn't wear a rubber. Haven't checked myself for anything yet.

Initially I was worried about catching covid-19, but now I care less. Staying at home all day has done more damage to my mental health than this virus ever will.

At this point Im still taking precautions like wearing my mask when i leave the house, but im not denying myself sex or social interactions either. If I'm meant to catch covid 19 then so be it, theres no point worrying.
That's how I also see it. If God wants me to catch covid, I will.
I'm just living my life as before, just not being stupid about it.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah the self-isolation can be brutual some days are worse than others if you need someone to talk to bro DM me

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Your wrong about that man... If you get the virus and your immune system over reacts to it... Staying at home for months on end would be a BLESSING you would wish for.

You just don't get it man... This thing fuks you and has a strong change of making you ill for the rest of your life.

How is staying at home for 3-4 months and not having sex, worse than damaged lungs and brain damage?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You just don't get it man... This thing fuks you and has a strong chance of making you ill for the rest of your life.

How is staying at home for 3-4 months and not having sex, worse than damaged lungs and brain damage

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just don't get it man... This thing fuks you and has a strong chance of making you ill for the rest of your life.

How is staying at home for 3-4 months and not having sex, worse than damaged lungs and brain damage
Covid has been a think for 6-8 months already. How can you say 3-4 months it will be over? 3-4 YEARS is more realistic.. with economic effects lasting a decade or more.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol at least your honest, i remember i banged this uggo a few months ago she tried to kiss me the next morning and I was like "Nooooo"
I never saw her again, many regrets were had
Yeah...she looked worse than i thought she would from pof. I was there so....i thought might as well rip her clothes off and spunk on her treat her like the dog she is. Would never go back though. She was a mut.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah..thats what im thinking. Im not wasting my life.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Covid has been a think for 6-8 months already. How can you say 3-4 months it will be over? 3-4 YEARS is more realistic.. with economic effects lasting a decade or more.

I am not talking about lock down and restrictions here.. That could go on for years as the governments have an agenda.

I am talking 3 months in terms of how deadly the virus will be?

In the UK we are seeing a reduction in positive cases.. Also we have had literally thousands of people in the bars and pubs and the beaches.

So we should be seeing an increase in infections and deaths? However that is not what we are seeing right now.

It maybe because people have developed herd immunity.. Or the virus just isn't as harmful as it was before.

I just think it's worthwhile putting your diks back into your pants for a couple more months to see if he hit a major spike or not..

Then we have a clearer Road ahead to bang some vagina

I haven't had sex in 5 months.. Believe me, I want to empty these balls as much as the next man.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't wanna start a new thread but Covid15 is real to i.e. putting on weight
Living in the midwest I have noticed a lot of women when they sent me "Recent" pictures look a lot fatter than their photo's

The hot chicks in my area who don't need online dating aren't on it cause they have plenty of chads/Tyrones that they are smashing from in person or that they know

just something to think about

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...she looked worse than i thought she would from pof. I was there so....i thought might as well rip her clothes off and spunk on her treat her like the dog she is. Would never go back though. She was a mut.
I've been banned off POF i tried going on there recently and within 10 minutes my profile was deleted
No big deal most of those girls are ratchet anyway, plus most of them use other dating apps.
POF was fun back in the day 2008-2013 but now, Hinge is where it's at (in my area)