Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How was your high school reunion

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 10th was fun because the crowd is say 28-ish, not too old.

The 20th reunion was a very weird experience because of a 20-year "time warp." I was thinking of conversations and inside jokes we shared in high school 20 years earlier only to meet a bunch of strangers that are obviously not the same people anymore (and would likely not remember anything I would bring up). Kinda sad.
most of my female friends still hot some surgery most divorced doubt ill go to the twenty year

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 year I'd been back in my hometown about 3 years working for the company I've been at for 22 years. We had just had our second child, and my wife didn't know ANYONE. I was a bit of a loner. I mean every one knew who I was but I never fit a crowd. After initial hellos with people I had not seen in 10 years, everyone fell back in to their original cliques. Then the showing off began. One teammate greeted me by saying "dude I just bought a boat!" I spent all night introducing my wife to people she was never going to remember. Facebook was not around yet.

20 year reunion, most everyone was married with kids. I remembered how my wife was feeling left out and made sure to introduce her to another out of town wife to socialize and made my rounds. This time, I'd paved the way with pictures from my life on social media that folks from high school had seen. Several of us had kids in the same activities so we shared that common bond. The cliques kinda dissolved that year. The women were all very attentive and told me how nice I always was. I found out they thought I was Mormon because I dressed well and was clean cut and polite.

Much more fun event at the 20 year. Even had a day after family get together at the park.

If you can go, go. You will be amazed at who improved and who went downhill. And the later it is. 20,30, 40 the less it really matters.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think in Europe its as common as the Us anyway in my case given that I studied abroad in an international institute, there was simply no chance given that everyone is spread everywhere in the world.

I still check some of them on linkedin and I guess most wouldnt drop their families to meet with former classmates abroad .

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 year sucked. Everyone seemed like they were on the cusp of doing something except me. Girls still looked good. Guys still had hair

20 year rocked. Broken dreams, bad divorces, bald heads. Meanwhile I'm thriving. I closed this long chapter of my life.

Yeah I'm bitter. But less so.