Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Based on looks alone, what parts of the world produce the most beautiful women?

What part of the world produces the hottest women?

• Eastern Europe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scandinavia and Baltics

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Central and Northern Europe (France, Germany, UK, Holland, etc.)

• Mediterranean/Southern Europe (Spain, Italy, Greece)

• East Asia (Japan, Korea, and China)

• Africa

• Middle Eastern women

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • South America

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • South Asia (India mainly and Pakistan)

• The Anglo world outside Europe (USA, Canada, and Australia mainly)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
On average, what parts of the world would you say produce a lot of good looking women and are head and shoulders above the rest? Poll posted.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your obsession with this here and in other threads smells like that race troll who was banned a while back, don't remember his/your old name though.

The answer to your question is whichever type of appearance you prefer, which fits in with this being a troll-like thread.

Reaction score
Your obsession with this here and in other threads smells like that race troll who was banned a while back, don't remember his/your old name though.

The answer to your question is whichever type of appearance you prefer, which fits in with this being a troll-like thread.
In other threads I simply speak about my experiences with women and in other I try to get a gage for demographics based on the kinds of women men do well with. I am not sure what you are speaking about.

Given your posts though, it might serve you well to focus more on your self-improvement than keeping tabs on forum screen names and whining about how bad women in Sweden are.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot what your old nickname is but I recognize the same obsessive pattern. I haven't whined about "how bad women in Sweden are", that's your projection.

Reaction score
I forgot what your old nickname is but I recognize the same obsessive pattern. I haven't whined about "how bad women in Sweden are", that's your projection.
What obsessive pattern exactly?

Do take my suggestion though, it would serve you well. This thread seemed to hit a nerve, I am trying to find out the reason behind it.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread seemed to hit a nerve, I am trying to find out the reason behind it.
I guess it's seeing the same trolls reappear, but you are right that commenting on it accomplishes nothing productive for me. I guess we can afford to vent a little sometimes though. Do what you wanna do bro, enjoy.

That's it!

Reaction score
It's not that, I just got lost on how this thread could anger anyone that's all. I mean I could get if someone was spewing racial supremacy BS, being a racist, or whining but I just don't get how this thread is an issue. It's something you would talk to the guys about over drinks but maybe I am not reading this room right.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is something unique about every type of woman. What people find attractive is very subjective, that is just a fact. When I thought I was dating an HB10 my friends thought she was a 5. When I was dating a HB6 my friends thought she was a 10.

I personally prefer middle eastern, I have a thing for black hair, tan skin and big lips. Blond hair, blue eyed girls all seem plain or average to me.

It is all subjective and polls won't really produce anything.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I voted scandinavia and baltics only cause the baltics are included there instead of eastern europe.

Regarding OP, are you that guy beginning his posts as "as an african american of israeli descent..." that was spamming these topics few years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.