Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you deal with nagging woman?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
big sigh.

Yes, that's true, I know, but when you see someone as ill instead of meanspirited it can positively change your reaction to them. People just need love.
Oh boy... Mean spirited folk will hate you even more for loving them.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Oh boy... Mean spirited folk will hate you even more for loving them.
I know.
The short moments they forgot to be mean still are the moments that make good memories.

I detach with love even when I have nothing else going on.

I know better than to save others now. Its more important to show by action how easy it can be to take care of yourself first.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
True indeed, the sad part is that those are the women who go on redditt than saying

"my boyfriend ghosted me after a fight"

I find it truly disrespectful, but in my experience it's women who want to lead the show that tend to do this a lot. True feminine women that I have dated, this has never been an issue and If I have to warn a woman more than once it's not worth my time. I don't even deal with nagging from my other so why would I deal with it from some random chick? I did told her
"you're starting to sound like my mother"

that shut her right up
women rarely like men's mothers...the comparison to the man's mother is brutal. Well done.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ignore them and pay no mind. It's equivalent to a dog barking... can you really let their nature phase you?
I liked this answer.

So what's going on when a woman is complaining, whining and nagging?
As we know every relationship is a power dynamic where either the man or the woman is in control. In a healthy successful one, this means the man is in control (of the big decisions) and the woman is along for the ride of his exciting purpose in life.
What is a relationship really? It is 2 people with different upbringing and values coming together and trying to make it into some sort of unity, this naturally means most things are compatible and some things aren't as compatible since no two people are perfect for each other on every level. It's inevitable that the woman will find things she dislikes about you and then tries to get a rise out of you by bringing them up, or testing you on them. Usually sensitive topics for you because women know how to push the right buttons in this regard. This is normal, this is her asking a question if you're the authority of your relationship, or if you're going to crumble under pressure and engage with whatever issue she's bringing up.

You handle this by ignoring it, as if she said some random nonsense that you didn't even hear.

Stoic, unemotional, strong rock.
This will eventually frustrate her, this will eventually bring her to a meltdown because she can't get a rise out of you. When she reaches this point she will recognize you as the leader of said relationship and truly fall in line.
This is all this sharing emotions, talking and opening up is all about. To make you open up and show weakness, and when you do, she knows she has something on you which makes her feel more in control. A position she doesn't want to be in but she still needs to test for it, for herself and for the benefit of her future offspring.
Women ultimately want to feel protected, they do feel protected by recognizing that nothing can phase you. When she feels she can't phase you in any way, she will relax and happily surrender to you as the leader of your relationship and be on her best behavior.

It's also worth mentioning that women in general sort their thoughts by talking, by letting words out into the universe. This is soothing, this is letting off steem that has been built up during the day. Something they love to do when they come home from work after a long day. If you engage in all the nonsense, things that were quite harmless can actually be highlighted and become a huge issue for your relationship instead of just passing by like clouds in the sky.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked this answer.

So what's going on when a woman is complaining, whining and nagging?
As we know every relationship is a power dynamic where either the man or the woman is in control. In a healthy successful one, this means the man is in control (of the big decisions) and the woman is along for the ride of his exciting purpose in life.
What is a relationship really? It is 2 people with different upbringing and values coming together and trying to make it into some sort of unity, this naturally means most things are compatible and some things aren't as compatible since no two people are perfect for each other on every level. It's inevitable that the woman will find things she dislikes about you and then tries to get a rise out of you by bringing them up, or testing you on them. Usually sensitive topics for you because women know how to push the right buttons in this regard. This is normal, this is her asking a question if you're the authority of your relationship, or if you're going to crumble under pressure and engage with whatever issue she's bringing up.

You handle this by ignoring it, as if she said some random nonsense that you didn't even hear.

Stoic, unemotional, strong rock.
This will eventually frustrate her, this will eventually bring her to a meltdown because she can't get a rise out of you. When she reaches this point she will recognize you as the leader of said relationship and truly fall in line.
This is all this sharing emotions, talking and opening up is all about. To make you open up and show weakness, and when you do, she knows she has something on you which makes her feel more in control. A position she doesn't want to be in but she still needs to test for it, for herself and for the benefit of her future offspring.
Women ultimately want to feel protected, they do feel protected by recognizing that nothing can phase you. When she feels she can't phase you in any way, she will relax and happily surrender to you as the leader of your relationship and be on her best behavior.

It's also worth mentioning that women in general sort their thoughts by talking, by letting words out into the universe. This is soothing, this is letting off steem that has been built up during the day. Something they love to do when they come home from work after a long day. If you engage in all the nonsense, things that were quite harmless can actually be highlighted and become a huge issue for your relationship instead of just passing by like clouds in the sky.
Great post.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will probably sound like madhouse material but when women do I usually make animal noise while showing a surprised face, yeah exactly what you are thinking.

When they get really mad I stop for a second and right before they restard I go full power with the elephant one.

Such degree of nonsense and mental sickness is enough to confuse them and make them stop, they actually become cooperative.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will probably sound like madhouse material but when women do I usually make animal noise while showing a surprised face, yeah exactly what you are thinking.

When they get really mad I stop for a second and right before they restard I go full power with the elephant one.

Such degree of nonsense and mental sickness is enough to confuse them and make them stop, they actually become cooperative.
lol - This is something I actually do too.. maybe not the animal noise specifically but I'll tease them at times to some degree. At the end of the day a woman's nature is a woman's nature. Most will nag to some degree just some more than others.