Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

High value males according to women

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FDS is short for Female Dating Strategy, where women openly talk about how much they hate men and how to abuse and manipulate men. Taking their advice is the STUPIDEST thing you could possibly do. They’re like radical feminists on steroids. Just search through their subreddit and you’ll see what I mean; they HATE men lol. It’s hypergamy & female cruelty unleashed.

The problem with that post is that, yeah, it’s a little too gynocentric. When it comes to marriage, your role as a man is to take care of your family, whereas your wife’s role is to support her husband and take care of the kids. What’s the difference? One is more of a holistic focus, the other is more of an individual focus. Fact is, wife is supposed to be a homemaker, which FDS absolutely despises. Most men do need to get their **** together, but they need to be mentored by other MEN. Not by women. The redpill helps us men get our **** together far better than any woman (esp a woman on FDS) ever could. Why? Because here we actually explain female behavior and gender dynamics. The women on FDS (or anywhere, really) don’t. All they do is make a list of demands. Don’t listen to them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FDS is short for Female Dating Strategy, where women openly talk about how much they hate men and how to abuse and manipulate men. Taking their advice is the STUPIDEST thing you could possibly do. They’re like radical feminists on steroids. Just search through their subreddit and you’ll see what I mean; they HATE men lol. It’s hypergamy & female cruelty unleashed.

The problem with that post is that, yeah, it’s a little too gynocentric. When it comes to marriage, your role as a man is to take care of your family, whereas your wife’s role is to support her husband and take care of the kids. What’s the difference? One is more of a holistic focus, the other is more of an individual focus. Fact is, wife is supposed to be a homemaker, which FDS absolutely despises. Most men do need to get their **** together, but they need to be mentored by other MEN. Not by women. The redpill helps us men get our **** together far better than any woman (esp a woman on FDS) ever could. Why? Because here we actually explain female behavior and gender dynamics. The women on FDS (or anywhere, really) don’t. All they do is make a list of demands. Don’t listen to them.
I want on that site. Its quite toxic. Those Entitled "queens" think the man and the world should circle around her and her needs. I couldn't read very far. They probably think the same.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of it is accurate and actually consistent with what we preach here; personal accountability and having ones own path in life. The last bullet point is flat out wrong, as is the pleasing her sexually. Women are pleasured sexually depending on how they feel about their partner.

I see no other issue with the content of the post, which is shocking because women typically give horrible dating advice.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are pleasured sexually depending on how they feel about their partner.
That's a good part of it but physical techniques used matter in achieving orgasm.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's fine overall, whatever. But remember this is some woman's frame, not yours.

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, reading through FDS I understodd that these women are after beta guys to provide. They would then use them to the extreme and not be ashamed of it. In that subreddit men are treated as objects/servants while women are queens to be adhered to.

Fortunately, having some basic knowledge of game, these women will self-filter at the beginning stages of dating anyway so there will be no problem in that.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want on that site. Its quite toxic. Those Entitled "queens" think the man and the world should circle around her and her needs. I couldn't read very far. They probably think the same.
Yeah, they’re cesspool of misandric egotism with a touch of self-hate and upset. I died of AIDS, cancer, and ebola each time I went on there, and then came back to life each of those times simply because of the trauma shocked me back into living. Curses be upon those women. And may God help any man who stumbles into those lands, especially those gullible enough to believe it. It’s female cruelty personified. So much for being the ‘fairer’ sex, they’re anything but. They’ve hated the motherhood and supposed nurturing nature out of them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, they’re cesspool of misandric egotism with a touch of self-hate and upset. I died of AIDS, cancer, and ebola each time I went on there, and then came back to life each of those times simply because of the trauma shocked me back into living. Curses be upon those women. And may God help any man who stumbles into those lands, especially those gullible enough to believe it. It’s female cruelty personified. So much for being the ‘fairer’ sex, they’re anything but.
They actually think they have been disadvantaged in life. Even back when they didn't work, they had a slave that would break his back to provide for his household, put his life on the line. Put her and the family needs above his own, and all they had to do was treat him decent.

I'm at a point right now, that I'm off of FB 2 months now. I need to get off of here too. I think overindulging in these convos may be estrogenic, add to stress and add to a powerless feeling. I'm going to replace it with living in the gym for at least 30 days straight and no convos about women.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They actually think they have been disadvantaged in life. Even back when they didn't work, they had a slave that would break his back to provide for his household, put his life on the line. Put her and the family needs above his own, and all they had to do was treat him decent.

I'm at a point right now, that I'm off of FB 2 months now. I need to get off of here too. I think overindulging in these convos may be estrogenic, add to stress and add to a powerless feeling. I'm going to replace it with living in the gym for at least 30 days straight and no convos about women.
That’s hell of a truth right there, damn. I never even thought of that before, but wow is it true.

And yeah, it’s just bad for your mental health. Not even this so much, but social media in general. I get so jaded every time I go on there, and I don’t even have a real account on anything besides this one lmao I even got my fake twitter banned and have been staying away from that God-forsaken mosh pit. I wouldn’t say it’s estrogenic though, but definitely stressful. The increase in cortisol from the stress it gives you from all the nonsense on there, it’ll definitely impact your testosterone levels and block the positive effects it has on you (since that’s what cortisol tends to do, at least behaviorally anyway, not sure about physiological).

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s hell of a truth right there, damn. I never even thought of that before, but wow is it true.

And yeah, it’s just bad for your mental health. Not even this so much, but social media in general. I get so jaded every time I go on there, and I don’t even have a real account on anything besides this one lmao I even got my fake twitter banned and have been staying away from that God-forsaken mosh pit. I wouldn’t say it’s estrogenic though, but definitely stressful. The increase in cortisol from the stress it gives you from all the nonsense on there, it’ll definitely impact your testosterone levels and block the positive effects it has on you (since that’s what cortisol tends to do, at least behaviorally anyway, not sure about physiological).
Being on here complaining about women must certainly be estrogenic and raise your cortisol and be depressing. The guys who use this site correctly live their life well. They drop in once a month or so and share some success stories.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being on here complaining about women must certainly be estrogenic and raise your cortisol and be depressing. The guys who use this site correctly live their life well. They drop in once a month or so and share some success stories.
I mean I use it for entertainment and to keep me on my toes in regards to women. Keep my skills sharpened, so to speak. I don’t think that’s estrogenic, I actually think it’s testsoterone-inducing because it stops me from ever giving in to a woman since that’s the most soy thing you can do.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean I use it for entertainment and to keep me on my toes in regards to women. Keep my skills sharpened, so to speak. I don’t think that’s estrogenic, I actually think it’s testsoterone-inducing because it stops me from ever giving in to a woman since that’s the most soy thing you can do.
Well its making me angry. Im gonna back off and do what i gotta do. Focus on the ladies who like me.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r/FDS is disgusting as hell. I've swiped through the posts for about 2 minutes and quickly realized how delusional the women there are. They behave like they've just got out captivity and now have to take revenge on men.

If you read what they write, you quickly realize that they behave like women who don't get positive attention or validation from men. The ship has sailed for them, and they know it. So they conspire against men by making up completely utopian strategies and demands, men have to fulfill in their opinion. Every man that has the bad luck meeting one of those women has my sympathy.