Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you respond?

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are having a date (first or second date), you just grabbed a coffe or whatever and are taking a walk together in the city and you stumble upon a walking "flower salesman" and she asks you if you can get a flower for her. How do you respond?

Mr. inner Nice Guy tells me to buy. My instinct tells me not.

In my mind I feel i am in a loose-loose position in any case since I wouldn't want to be the guy that buys a girl anything whenever she asks for it, especially if I haven't been intimate with her.

A: Tell her the flowers are not fresh and promise to buy some that will last longer later
B: Tell her she can get it herself if she wants too (probably the worst one)
C: Tell her that they are usually overpriced (probably bad one too)
D: Tell her "No, you dont need them"
E: Tell her "Flowers are plant genitals"
F: ?

Last edited:

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d rather do it when you least expect it. Now it’s just too obvious....

or

I’ve seen him with better flowers, guess he’s getting lazy.

?

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wound say no..... she would ask why??? I would say you don’t need it...... then she would pout some and I would make fun of her for acting like a 5 year old.

Reaction score
So you are having a date (first or second date), you just grabbed a coffe or whatever and are taking a walk together in the city and you stumble upon a walking "flower salesman" and she asks you if you can get a flower for her. How do you respond?

In my mind I feel i am in a loose-loose position in any case since I wouldn't want to be the guy that buys a girl anything whenever she asks for it, especially if I haven't been intimate with her.

A: Tell her the flowers are not fresh and promise to buy some that will last longer later
The biggest tell in this hypothetical is that she ASKED YOU. that's a test

i'd probably go with something along the lines of:

"you can have all the flowers you want when you earn it ;) "

as far as the responses you suggested heres some thoughs:

A - Avoidance. they may or may not be fresh but the fact you changed the subject instead of being head on with it is a pretty bad move in terms of showing your assertiveness.

B- Thats like a kid going to another kid asking if they want to play and the other kid just saying no. Totally misses the opportunity to flirt and banter.

C - Makes you look cheap.

D - She may interperet that as -- "your feelings are not valid" -- and good luck with that one yikes

E - Funny, but may fail on delivery cuz its too literal.

I recently had the realization that flirting is essentially an extension of play behaviour in animals. Knowing that It now feels super weird when I see a dude go super-literal in convos with women. Flirting is not the same as a dissertation defence. you dont need to (and franjly shouldnt) just list facts and evidence in the driest, most technical fashion.

Good flirting is playful. Bad flirting is like a job interview.

Cheers

Reaction score

Tell the scheming ***** to buy you a flower instead.

It's a test to see how weak you are. Wake up. You guys need to get it in your heads that women are driven by emotion and all of the logic in the world is eclipsed by their eternally juvenile "feelings." It doesn't matter what your reply is. What matters is if you betray by word or body language that you're going to kiss her smelly ass. If you do, then others will get your *****.

Reaction score
Tell the scheming ***** to buy you a flower instead.

It's a test to see how weak you are. Wake up. You guys need to get it in your heads that women are driven by emotion and all of the logic in the world is eclipsed by their eternally juvenile "feelings." It doesn't matter what your reply is. What matters is if you betray by word or body language that you're going to kiss her smelly ass. If you do, then others will get your *****.
you mad bruh ?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What will you do to deserve them?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I would agree and exagerrate. "Ok, i wont buy them...i'll buy you 500 fields of flowers instead".

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Hmmmm. Are you always this bossy? Perhaps another time naughty girl”....

Then give her a sly smile and a wink and keep moving. Be unaffected but playful.

Her response will be to resist or comply. You want to see compliance of course.