Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Had a battle against women online

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know women are fvcking whacked what a bunch of babies I mentioned I'm practicing MGTOW that got them riled up calling me all kinds of names had one unfriend me. What I see today its not worth getting involved with women besides being friends with them.

Women are so fvcking childish the name calling the insults you start speaking the truth and they sure hate that they are slinging the sh*t at you I was virtually covered in it. Said I'm happy and enjoying life with out a woman in my life that brought out more sh*t slinging at me, I bet their fingers were going 100 miles a minute to get their comments in.

I rarely get a hard on over women anymore a guy is so sick of the crap you have to deal with them its easier to enjoy life on your own.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t have discussion online with women, you are set up to loose. Plus MGTOW is men without a clue on how to get pus, which shows. Online is unsexual attention, you are automatically beta if you online talking to them or sit there too long or have sht pics.
I don't put up with their whiny sh*t I'm not a beta, the discussion was about wolf whistling at women/saying something sexual to them and they claim that's sexual harassment a guy should be punished. The way the women were talking it was so vindictive they wanted to see the guy in jail. I live a stress worry free life I enjoy life, women hate it to see I'm happy single. The girl that unfriended me has been interested in me for a year or more.

Serenity

Reaction score
The type of women playing keyboard warriors on the internet doesn't represent the majority of women even by a long shot. They're just as jaded as the men in the MGTOW community. It's both tragical and comical to witness how both sides do literally the same things just with polar opposite opinions, they're all idiots wasting their time on a fruitless discussion.

MGTOW wasn't a bad core idea to begin with, it was about focusing on oneself first, but today its members focus on everything bad about women. You will find what you look for and if you look for signs of how bad women are then surely you will find plenty of that.

Guys who identify as MGTOW talk an awfully lot about women, mostly in the negative sense. Their ego is so fragile that they have to look down on women in order to feel better. They delude themselves with claims about how great their lives are without women, before continuing to talk more about women than even someone who generally loves women.

At this point MGTOW has become nothing more than hating on women. Every time I see someone claiming to be MGTOW they're b!tching about how terrible women are.

Fvck MGTOW, fvck all that hate and fvck women instead. This forum wasn't founded to have a sh!tty time with women and hating on them, this place was founded to help guys find good women and have a good time with them. MGTOW is literally doing the opposite.

If you're truly MGTOW and women truly doesn't matter to you then shut the fvck up about them, go live that non-women life of yours and let the rest of us who enjoy women be left in peace to discuss how to best enjoy them.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I rarely get a hard on over women anymore a guy is so sick of the crap you have to deal with them its easier to enjoy life on your own.
Could be depression. Stop mgtow and cure your balls by healing your mind

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I don't put up with their whiny sh*t I'm not a beta, the discussion was about wolf whistling at women/saying something sexual to them and they claim that's sexual harassment a guy should be punished. The way the women were talking it was so vindictive they wanted to see the guy in jail. I live a stress worry free life I enjoy life, women hate it to see I'm happy single. The girl that unfriended me has been interested in me for a year or more.
This is just silliness. Go find a purpose in your life so you don't have time to waste doing that type of thing and having feelings of false bravado.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a waste of time debating women. Women are never going to understand things from a male perspective, just as we will never understand their fascination with shoes. When you say something a woman doesn't like, instead of debating the issue with logic she's just going to get upset and emotional and start insulting you, plus her pu$$y will dry up.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all started trying to defend the guy, then the women turned so vindictive they had their pitch forks out they wanted to see this guy lose his career they wanted to see him go to jail, WTF he didn't sexually assault anybody. And you wonder why women ***** and complain they can't find any men, this feminism bullsh*t gone to women's heads they want equal rights its far from equal its always on their side. When you've worked with women for so many decades they can't get things right, it always turns into one big fvck up. You can't say a damn thing to them without it turning into a big sh*t show. I'm not gay and I don't have depression of any sort, you spend so many years around women dealing with "woman" logic :rolleyes: They get their pitch forks out crying poor me poor me he's picking on me but when it comes to slagging on men they think its perfectly fine they have every right to do so. When you've had to deal with woman's bullsh*t for so long you don't see them as sexual its more of a migraine headache.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all started trying to defend the guy, then the women turned so vindictive they had their pitch forks out they wanted to see this guy lose his career they wanted to see him go to jail, WTF he didn't sexually assault anybody.
You see how quick they are to use their "tools" and "leverages". How the hell can they consider a man going to jail for disagreeing with them, and what the eff does his career have to do with them?

And you wonder why women ***** and complain they can't find any men, this feminism bullsh*t gone to women's heads they want equal rights its far from equal its always on their side. When you've worked with women for so many decades they can't get things right, it always turns into one big fvck up. You can't say a damn thing to them without it turning into a big sh*t show. I'm not gay and I don't have depression of any sort, you spend so many years around women dealing with "woman" logic :rolleyes: They get their pitch forks out crying poor me poor me he's picking on me but when it comes to slagging on men they think its perfectly fine they have every right to do so. When you've had to deal with woman's bullsh*t for so long you don't see them as sexual its more of a migraine headache.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know women are fvcking whacked what a bunch of babies I mentioned I'm practicing MGTOW that got them riled up calling me all kinds of names had one unfriend me. What I see today its not worth getting involved with women besides being friends with them.

Women are so fvcking childish the name calling the insults you start speaking the truth and they sure hate that they are slinging the sh*t at you I was virtually covered in it. Said I'm happy and enjoying life with out a woman in my life that brought out more sh*t slinging at me, I bet their fingers were going 100 miles a minute to get their comments in.

You were childish for mentioning MGTOW. That's your personal business and it will only be attacked. To most of the world MGTOW means men who can't succeed with women, so it's nothing to brag about.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just silliness. Go find a purpose in your life so you don't have time to waste doing that type of thing and having feelings of false bravado.
Exactly he wasted alot of time and energy which could've been used to better himself.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why are you wasting your time and energy talking to women about this? Nothing will come of it.

You are poisoning your own mind by engaging with women who act just like you do.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you wasting your time and energy talking to women about this? Nothing will come of it.

You are poisoning your own mind by engaging with women who act just like you do.
Is there a word coined to describe this "position"? We can accept it's a toxic communication that will not help him.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very good spot to use this

LAW 38. Think As You Like But Behave Like Others. If you make a show of going against the times, flaunting your unconventional ideas and unorthodox ways, people will think that you only want attention and that you look down upon them. They will find a way to punish you for making them feel inferior.