Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update: ex didn't reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted to update for the guy who have followed my posts.
So after I sent a birthday msg after nearly 5 months no contact I got no reply.
My son is moving close to me and to follow the advice on this forum I decided to break the connections between out kids. My son and her daughter her friends, talk all the time on WhatsApp and more then likely will meet again when he moves here.

I texted my ex using my son's phone and told her I'm no longer interested to keep this connection between the kids would be best for everyone to move on. I sent 2 msgs like this. She replied to my son saying
"I won't answer your dad. If you ever need me I'll be here for you."
I thought it was done...

2 days later her best friend texted me.
She said to leave my ex alone totally no msgs no nada or she will call the police, and to not use my son to rely msgs to her, to not out the kids between us. Then she said to let the kids to be friends at least non WhatsApp and let them speak. She was very harsh and threatened me several times with police.

What's my ex problem? I sent 3 msgs maximum last weekend, saying I wanna break kids connection or if she values it so much at least we should be in somehow good terms because I don't wanna let my kid around her when she hates me, ignores and doesn't respect me.

I don't know what else to do. I really don't know what's her problem. It was 3 msgs in 6 months time and she is making it like I've been harassing her. Which I haven't. She totally detests me even after 6 months silence, she hates my guts totally.

I called my son and asked him if she values she friendship with my ex's daughter. He said yes and said its not my fault your guys broke up.

So I guess I have to let the kids be WhatsApp friends, talk, play their online games... And I'm guessing my ex will pick him up later when she final calms down.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I texted my ex using my son's phone and told her I'm no longer interested to keep this connection between the kids would be best for everyone to move on.
Congratulations. This is the day you finally f*cked yourself. You, yet again, used your son to reach out to your ex, which was the dumbest thing you could have done without reaching into illegal territory. And don't give us those explanations where you tell us "you only wanted to cut things off". We all know you wanted a reaction from her.

A person who reallly wants no contact with another person would never contact them. Do you see how stupid and paradox that sentence even sounds? You really should have just let things as they were. You shouldn't even open the damn door when she finally shows up to pick up your son, or whatever the plan is.

What is itching so badly in your soul that you need to open up this channel to her?

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need help dude. Professional medical help because I think there is something seriously wrong with you.

Why can’t you leave her alone?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
This sht has potential to end up bad for you, you in prison, or you loose a few screws and get shot or go to prison for long. I take it you are divorced, your kid is with his mom, and they are moving closer to you. I can guarantee you that your kids mom is in contact with your ex. What other reason they have to move closer to you, usually btches move further away from ex's, this one is out to get you in prison. Btches do use their kids to provoke a man and get him in trouble even if it hurts their kid. You could be walking with a bag on the street, hanging on your shoulder, and a btch might move her kid towards your back, just to see you move to a side, get a mental kick, and if you don't, bang, the kid is hit into its head. They do that kind of sht all the time. It's a sickness, called misandry.

If you do not have children with your ex, why contact her. Do not contact her. If you have to use your son's phone that means she blocked your ass. So you are stalking her. If you continue stalking her she will get a protective order against you.

If you can, if it is within your power, you should move out of that area. Leave your son to her mother, because that btch is your ex are going to get you into prison.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations. This is the day you finally f*cked yourself. You, yet again, used your son to reach out to your ex, which was the dumbest thing you could have done without reaching into illegal territory. And don't give us those explanations where you tell us "you only wanted to cut things off". We all know you wanted a reaction from her.

A person who reallly wants no contact with another person would never contact them. Do you see how stupid and paradox that sentence even sounds? You really should have just let things as they were. You shouldn't even open the damn door when she finally shows up to pick up your son, or whatever the plan is.

What is itching so badly in your soul that you need to open up this channel to her?
Nailed it.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like you are enjoying the pain you are doing to yourself.

You keep yourself stuck and you bring yourself in more and more trouble if you don‘t learn to move on.

This will be just a continuing thread with the same outcome like your last, if you continue to refuse and ignore the advice you were given.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn this woman must have laid down some serious tooty fruity , this guys seriously invested in her batcave

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never told someone to go consult a professional, but you seriously should.
You are digging yourself deeper and deeper, time to STOP THIS !!!!!!

We all told you what to do, but it was like we were talking to a wall.

Its clear no one here can help you.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 days later her best friend texted me.
She said to leave my ex alone totally no msgs no nada or she will call the police, and to not use my son to rely msgs to her, to not out the kids between us. Then she said to let the kids to be friends at least non WhatsApp and let them speak. She was very harsh and threatened me several times with police.
Can't say that I blame her.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean it’s not totally his fault. Ok, maybe 95% but this hoe is weird for wanting to hang around his kid and “I’ll be here if you need me!” texts. I mean for fvcks sake, if she wants no contact then she needs to do it herself and leave his son alone. Then she gets her friend to text him (famous flying monkeys that narcissists use).

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But what do you want and why do you opened this thread? Is this your diary or do you want to get advice? I saw your last thread and you already got all the advice.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all saw this trainwreck coming. No surprise. You will continue having a thick skull and asking questions and for advice, to only fall on deaf ears... Good luck man

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman is to forget. I really pulled a number on this one lol. I mean if I get this one back I'd be amazed.

I'll let the kids to be friends... Being butthurt, bitter, angry, break the kids connection just to get to my ex is no good.

Best weapon is silence and indifference.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman is to forget. I really pulled a number on this one lol. I mean if I get this one back I'd be amazed.

I'll let the kids to be friends... Being butthurt, bitter, angry, break the kids connection just to get to my ex is no good.

Best weapon is silence and indifference.
She’s using that weapon on you.lol Look, I know breakups suck. It took me 2 months to figure out what “I need to take some time and take a step back” really meant when a girl used it on me years ago. I emailed twice and called once in the two months after she said those words before I gave up. She never came back and I learned a lesson that women don’t say what they mean because they’re too chicken sh!t. Which is why this woman is using her friend to talk to you. She’s chicken sh1t.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s using that weapon on you.lol Look, I know breakups suck. It took me 2 months to figure out what “I need to take some time and take a step back” really meant when a girl used it on me years ago. I emailed twice and called once in the two months after she said those words before I gave up. She never came back and I learned a lesson that women don’t say what they mean because they’re too chicken sh!t. Which is why this woman is using her friend to talk to you. She’s chicken sh1t.
She wants nothing to do with me. I know it was bad break up and all. But it had been nearly half a year no contact before I reached out. She really hates me big time. I'm not 100% sure why. I guess she senses my obsession, that I can't let go, that I tried to get a reaction form her through the kids, that I used my son's phone to text. I guess she truly despises and dislikes me overall as a person.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Didnt the Mods lock the last thread? What is the point of this one? Can we get this one locked too? Its like deja vu. Why is OP basically summarizing everything again?

OP- We. Dont. Care.

I have seen some stupid MFs on here in my time, but OP takes the cake.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman is to forget.Then forget her. I really pulled a number on this one llol. The only thing you pulled was creeping her the F out. I mean if I get this one back I'd be amazed. No if you pulled getting her back WE WOULD BE AMAZED.

I'll let the kids to be friends... Being butthurt, bitter, angry, break the kids connection just to get to my ex is no good. JUST IGNORE HER AND MOVE ON.

Best weapon is silence and indifference. Then for the love of all that is good use it.
Dude you need to get out of her way. You need to get out of your kids way and you most of all need to get out of your own way.

Go meet and focus on other women.

Status
Not open for further replies.