Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why dont beautiful women have boyfriends?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any one who thinks like that is not in a Alpha mindset. He should feel they are lucky to have him. To an outside guy mr alpha treats her bad or doesn't pay her that much attention.
Most of those guys aren’t really alpha though. She might view him as alpha but other guys can punk him easily. It’s a front they put up, they appear tough around women but around other dominant guys they cower and show respect.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of hot chicks fall victim to the Paradox of Choice. Where because they are so hot, they feel they can lure and deserve the best man possible. I'm theorizing, but they probably turn a lot of good guys down for dates, holding out for that one guy that checks all their boxes---because they "think" they can afford to.

BUT, the Paradox of Choice can be a real b*itch slap because you're never really satisfied with what you have or choose as there always "might be something better."

So I think hot chicks may have a stronger tendency to hold out for the 1/1,000,000 guy but often end up with nothing or they may reach a point of panic (maybe age 35'ish) and latch on to Mr. Beta Provider, a solid 6.5 himself, just for security. Then you see her out somewhere with the average vanilla 6.5 guy and you're like, "How the f*uck does that happen??" I see it all the time.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of hot chicks fall victim to the Paradox of Choice. Where because they are so hot, they feel they can lure and deserve the best man possible. I'm theorizing, but they probably turn a lot of good guys down for dates, holding out for that one guy that checks all their boxes---because they "think" they can afford to.

BUT, the Paradox of Choice can be a real b*itch slap because you're never really satisfied with what you have or choose as there always "might be something better."

So I think hot chicks may have a stronger tendency to hold out for the 1/1,000,000 guy but often end up with nothing or they may reach a point of panic (maybe age 35'ish) and latch on to Mr. Beta Provider, a solid 6.5 himself, just for security. Then you see her out somewhere with the average vanilla 6.5 guy and you're like, "How the f*uck does that happen??" I see it all the time.
I agree with this scenario but it isn't limited to "hot chicks". I think any gal can get into the paradox of choice trap. The advent of technology and internet dating has provided so many options to gals, they often try to chase perfection that doesn't exist. That's when they end up with multiple pets, grow old and single. Or... if they are lucky, they end up with a beta provider a couple points below her that is slightly better substitute than a pet dog.

Sad that technology can offer instant short term gratification for some but at the expense of long term damage if they aren't careful.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Extremely hot chicks oftentimes have this narrative going on, where they think they are some kind of uber species. As a result, they think that they need to be sacred and treat everybody with an heartwarming equality. Everybody is watching them. Everybody is judging them. They pick a super attractive model? "Oh, of course. We saw it coming. What a superficial b*tch. She's so arrogant!" They pick this average looking guy with a little bit of humor? "Man, she's way too good for him. How lucky he is!"

I don't know whether they do this consciously or not. Maybe they started losing weight later on or got braces, and therefore developed a personality and an affinity for the nice guy.

But one thing is a fact for sure: this average guy she dates, develops an insecurity because of the massive attention she gets from other men, almost every time. He can't deal with it and goes explosive jealousy mode. She now sees the true face of her beta man and is driven away for good.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But one thing is a fact for sure: this average guy she dates, develops an insecurity because of the massive attention she gets from other men, almost every time. He can't deal with it and goes explosive jealousy mode.
yep I dated a woman 5 years ago who was a bra model, she used to lead loads of men on indirectly through social media. I had never come across an AW back then. she was the epitome of one, and also a jedi master.

it sent me raging as you say, those blue pill days are long gone.

interestingly she is a lonely wreck now

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably for the same reasons as Leonardo DiCaprio. In short it's the other side of the coin of SMV. The number of options you have available is inversely proportional to the willingness to settle disputes with a partner.

Additionally, men that attract the best females don't often have the frame to keep them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Extremely hot chicks oftentimes have this narrative going on, where they think they are some kind of uber species. As a result, they think that they need to be sacred and treat everybody with an heartwarming equality. Everybody is watching them. Everybody is judging them. They pick a super attractive model? "Oh, of course. We saw it coming. What a superficial b*tch. She's so arrogant!" They pick this average looking guy with a little bit of humor? "Man, she's way too good for him. How lucky he is!"

I don't know whether they do this consciously or not. Maybe they started losing weight later on or got braces, and therefore developed a personality and an affinity for the nice guy.

But one thing is a fact for sure: this average guy she dates, develops an insecurity because of the massive attention she gets from other men, almost every time. He can't deal with it and goes explosive jealousy mode. She now sees the true face of her beta man and is driven away for good.
You don't believe how she recieves and reciprocates that attention she gets can be a problem? Ie: flirting back, staring, ignoring you, etc.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
they need to be sacred and treat everybody with an heartwarming equality. Everybody is watching them. Everybody is judging them.
This is very true. I wonder if theres an hb scale behavioral analysis anywhere. Rollo did one example in his book.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree with this scenario but it isn't limited to "hot chicks". I think any gal can get into the paradox of choice trap. The advent of technology and internet dating has provided so many options to gals, they often try to chase perfection that doesn't exist. That's when they end up with multiple pets, grow old and single. Or... if they are lucky, they end up with a beta provider a couple points below her that is slightly better substitute than a pet dog.

Sad that technology can offer instant short term gratification for some but at the expense of long term damage if they aren't careful.
More than 5 years ago, I met two women in a kickball league. I found both attractive and approached both of them. Neither reciprocated my interest. In the more than 5 years since then, every time that I have been on either Hinge or Bumble, I have seen their profiles. Both are now in their mid-30s and have spent more than 5 years unattached and not coping well with the paradox of choice. One is a 6'0" former NCAA athlete. I bet she's gotten immense attention on the apps and in real life during the past 5+ years.

Another woman I know co-owns a gym and is regularly single. She's mid 30s and attractive as well.

All 3 of these examples are fit and feminine women. I can't imagine how many men these 3 women have denied. The co-owner of the gym one might have a semi valid excuse that she works evenings at the gym and isn't always available to go out at 7 or 8 PM on a weeknight. Even that isn't an excuse for years of singlehood.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep I dated a woman 5 years ago who was a bra model, she used to lead loads of men on indirectly through social media. I had never come across an AW back then. she was the epitome of one, and also a jedi master.

it sent me raging as you say, those blue pill days are long gone.

interestingly she is a lonely wreck now
Yes, they get crazy arrogant when they smell your jealousy. It's over for a guy as soon as he shows even a twitch as a reaction to her attention among men.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very true. I wonder if theres an hb scale behavioral analysis anywhere. Rollo did one example in his book.
Interesting. That would definitely provide clarity for an approximate consensus among men on how to approach those type of women. Extremely efficient tool for sure.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't believe how she recieves and reciprocates that attention she gets can be a problem? Ie: flirting back, staring, ignoring you, etc.
The problem usually only starts to occur when the man shows a reaction to the attention she receives. Let's say he sees her social media following or the messages she received and goes "You're not gonna do anything about it?!". That would be an immediate deal breaker. Sometimes women give you a small recovery chance, so you can adjust yourself. But if you keep the jealousy train going, she will definitely flirt back and offer herself to the market.

There will be, of course, occasions where she'll flirt back. But in those scenarios she perceived you as a beta in the first place anyway. A woman won't flirt back or talk to other guys if she perceives you as an alpha. Ever.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem usually only starts to occur when the man shows a reaction to the attention she receives. Let's say he sees her social media following or the messages she received and goes "You're not gonna do anything about it?!". That would be an immediate deal breaker. Sometimes women give you a small recovery chance, so you can adjust yourself. But if you keep the jealousy train going, she will definitely flirt back and offer herself to the market.

There will be, of course, occasions where she'll flirt back. But in those scenarios she perceived you as a beta in the first place anyway. A woman won't flirt back or talk to other guys if she perceives you as an alpha. Ever.
You've never seen a attention wh0re that would do almost anyone like that? Especially the guy is well known or has alot going in for himself? Vampires and rats do it for a different reason. They know you have control. Power. Access. They want to take a bite out of you.

Last edited:

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
You've never seen a attention wh0re that would do almost anyone like that? Especially the guy is well known or has alot going in for himself? Vampires and rats do it for a different reason. They know you have control. Power. Access. They want to take a bite out of you.
Arent these attention wh0res doing this because they know that men obsessed with their masculinity? The more your masculinity or status bothers you the more they enjoy to push it. Should be a proper way to deal with them without making enemies, yet I'm not sure how

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arent these attention wh0res doing this because they know that men obsessed with their masculinity? The more your masculinity or status bothers you the more they enjoy to push it. Should be a proper way to deal with them without making enemies, yet I'm not sure how
Oh when you see its a rat or after your masculinity ignore her or cut her off. Otherwise they'll go out of their way to degrade your image.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention wh*res shouldn't even be considered when choosing a woman to date. If you know you're doing everything right and she still likes to poke you here and there with that attention seeking, your best bet would be to get out of there as quickly as possible.

In my opinion it's very time and energy consuming to score an attention wh*re anyway. Initially she will feed off your attention and afterwards, when you're closer, she will try to attract external male attention. So you see, there will be clear indicators beforehand most of the time.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think even if you lock down a 10 , your gonna have to accept hubgry guys after her left and right and be abke to handle that amount of attention she gets offline aswell as online
If you get similar or more attention it offsets it as she will be more worried about what you're doing.

If you don't get that type of attention over time it will affect you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention wh*res shouldn't even be considered when choosing a woman to date. If you know you're doing everything right and she still likes to poke you here and there with that attention seeking, your best bet would be to get out of there as quickly as possible.

In my opinion it's very time and energy consuming to score an attention wh*re anyway. Initially she will feed off your attention and afterwards, when you're closer, she will try to attract external male attention. So you see, there will be clear indicators beforehand most of the time.
Yes! You put it clearly in words.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t believe this for a second. There’s always gonna be that one ****er who’s ****y enough to try his luck. That’s why the whole concept/phrase of “shoot your shot” came about, because you essentially have nothing to lose. These girls themselves are probably just not very friendly or open to to advances from men, they’re only in it to toy with men cuz it still fun for them.