Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A short paragraph that cant do anything but make you smile

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4754914/Where-good-men-gone.html

As Jane will attest, middle-aged and 50-plus men tend to be set in their ways, less adventurous and less youthful in outlook. They want someone to look after them, while their female counterparts are looking for someone to explore the world and have fun with.

Good god the hamster is spinning so much that it could feed a submarine given a proper dynamo.

Who is the poor masochist that wants to travel and "explore the world" with a middle aged woman...such things should be kept as alternative measures for white collar criminals.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Lucy Verner, 46, Lesley Roberts, 52, Julia Van Der Wens, 54, Laura Hall, 42 (pictured L-R) have all struggled to find similarly aged men who measure up to their dating expectations"

SW: Their expectations are unrealistic. Most of them aren't lacking for options. My mom put up an online dating profile (not swipe apps) in her early 60s a few years ago. Her inbox was flooded.

"Men’s relationships frequently overlap; they won’t leave one partner until they find another, so they are never really single. "

SW: In the United States, that sounds like mostly every woman 18-39. What goes around comes around.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really want to explain why these people are wrong right to their faces, and then beat them on the head with a stick once they disagree. Idiots like this have their heads shoved so far up their ass that they’ll say 2 + 2 = 5 because it bothers them that it’s 4. Someone please give them an existential crisis for me, I can’t handle this level of delusion. Not even Jesus can save them now.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The men who women of this particular demographic seem to be wanting are able to attract women ten years younger than them which leaves these women all alone with grandpa. They should have nailed down one of these fun and in shape guys when they had the chance.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

As Jane will attest, middle-aged and 50-plus men tend to be set in their ways, less adventurous and less youthful in outlook. They want someone to look after them, while their female counterparts are looking for someone to explore the world and have fun with.

Good god the hamster is spinning so much that it could feed a submarine given a proper dynamo.

Who is the poor masochist that wants to travel and "explore the world" with a middle aged woman...such things should be kept as alternative measures for white collar criminals.
It's quite amazing how many ladies just always want to travel and only think in the moment. I see it all the time. I see it in the GF too. It's eerie.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why do older men date younger women?

Simple answer: because they can…. LMFAO

-Augustus-

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
42EA536E00000578-4754914-image-m-21_1501707128718.jpg

Cheers!

20718472-0-image-a-3_1573132699501.jpg

more for milfs lovers, the red head is 42

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their travel obsession is a whole other topic. I see it mentioned in almost all OLD profiles.
Cause their life sucks, they have no purpose nor goal and deep down they know it despite all the fake jobs created for them and the fake compliments they get.

They think somehow somewhere they will find what they miss, also their hypergamic nature makes them think somehow somewhere they will get even more than what they are getting there.

Men build empires and work on their capitals, women move like gipsies anywhere there are greener pastures to parasyte.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the author of that article. Divorced post wall mother of three daughters. I'm so glad she didn't have 3 sons...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really want to explain why these people are wrong right to their faces, and then beat them on the head with a stick once they disagree. Idiots like this have their heads shoved so far up their ass that they’ll say 2 + 2 = 5 because it bothers them that it’s 4. Someone please give them an existential crisis for me, I can’t handle this level of delusion. Not even Jesus can save them now.
I think they are in a existencial crisis since they are young, hence why they are old and clueless

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Travel = "you need to have enough financial resources"
feh its comes down to be responsable too, I notice one thing, woman who "love" to travel tend to be really irresponsable.

one little example, on my job, I know if I miss a day, not only I will not be paid for that time, (well I do but i'm over a lot of overtime and i'm not paid for that), I will have to do waht I didn't do on that day, so don't matter if i'm working or not that work will have to be done, and i'm the one doing it.

for woman, and I see that happen a lot, they consider that not a issue, because they belive someone else will end doing it, so its not really her problem.
to a point I saw a woman complaining and wanting to sue her work, because she taken maternity leave, thing is her work was menial clerical one, it have to be done, but not a priority, so it started to pile up, the time she returned, she had to deal with the old pile plus the new ones comming, she was crying they couldn't do it to her

and that mentality IS what I see the most

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
one little example, on my job, I know if I miss a day, not only I will not be paid for that time, (well I do but i'm over a lot of overtime and i'm not paid for that), I will have to do waht I didn't do on that day, so don't matter if i'm working or not that work will have to be done, and i'm the one doing it.
Not noticed that yet, but they do like to put some of their job on men shoulders. I guess in past time you could just call it kindness towards female, today this is just what it is.. beta :up: :cool:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men, indoctrinated over generations to pursue younger women, are instinctively reluctant to consider those of a similar age to their own, even ones who look youthful and attractive.

Tell that to my boner for the young ones and my tiny pee pee for those hags in the article.

The boner never lies.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not the middle aged woman part but if i get the chance to travel around and stay in different areas for a couple of years i would go. There are places i would love to see.
Agree on that, same here but we travel to experience different worlds while they just need different landskapes for a couple of days in order to revive their facebook and brag with their friends.

Our travel is productive, theirs is mostly showing off and bragging.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These sassy, sophisticated, solvent women say they are struggling to find other halves that can measure up
I went out with a guy who lied about his age, saying he was 47 when he was 50, who then had the gall to tell me he wanted a younger woman so he, as he put it, “could breed”.
If my choices were limited to these "sassy" harridans, I would choose an artificial-intelligence Hentai waifu. :eek:
Men my age are all up for a pipe and slippers life, and I’m not,’ she says. ‘When I got married my husband was six years older than me, but I wouldn’t take that age gap now because men aged 52 to 60 are boring. They just don’t have any oomph in them.
Uh, the ones that still have "oomph" are the ones chasing the younger gals. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not the middle aged woman part but if i get the chance to travel around and stay in different areas for a couple of years i would go. There are places i would love to see.
This is what I do. The best to experience a new land is to go there and rent an apartment and live a temporary local. Eastern Europe has the right combination of low cost and hot women. :cool:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This entire article are divorces poor quality women complaining they can't find a descent guy, meanwhile bashing men and blaming them for their short comings.

It is clear as day why no men will date or commit to them. No man wants to date a man hater.

Women need a red pill of their own. They believe because they have a vag men of high quality should flock to them. What they fail to realize is men of high quality don't need them.