Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I got "banned" from Hinge

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been on Hinge for maybe two years. I wasn’t in love with the app but compared to Match, POF, Bumble, I liked it the best. I’ve communicated with a fair number of women on the app (had to message a lot though just to get a few hits), but only met 2-3. One girl I did see for about 2 months around a year ago then it fizzled.

This past week, I was chatting with two women, mainly for kicks. I was lukewarm on both. One was a doctor (neurologist), maybe a HB6-7. Had two kids and lived 30 miles away. We talked about motivational speakers and I was somewhat interested in her work, but never asked her out. I let things sit for the past 3-4 days and didn’t reply to her latest message. The other one was younger, maybe a HB7, closer, no kids. I was more interested in her. I asked her out for drinks for Friday and she said she’s not comfortable going to a restaurant yet due to COVID but she’d be up for paddle boarding, as we were talking about going sometime. I let this one sit for the past 3-4 days too and didn’t respond to her last message. I was just kind of “meh” on both women and just not even sure I wanted to date really with COVID and I’m just not all that enthused about the whole dating process. To pull a line from @Glassguy, “but the door is always open a bit,” which is true.

I checked my Hinge account earlier today for a few minutes. Nothing good. I just checked it again and it said I’ve been permanently banned for violating the terms of service. Keep in mind, I haven’t met anyone off of Hinge in about a year, and my messages are all benign chit chat about hobbies and work. I looked up how to contact Hinge’s support department, and they won’t even tell you why you were banned—you just get banned and that’s it.

So my thought is one of the two women I was chatting with, my gut says the neurologist because I could just tell she was very interested in me, got super pissed when I went dark and unmatched with me. When you unmatch with someone from Hinge, you choose why and I think there was an option saying the person was inappropriate on an in-person date or similar. My guess is she said we went out and I was inappropriate and tried to get me banned. Hinge could have easily looked at our chat transcript, which was quite plain and boring, so it couldn’t be that.

I mean WTF? OLD and women have bad enough reputations and now this? The dumb b*itch gets me banned because I didn’t answer her last question fast enough? What a c*unt. Just goes to show how vindictive women can be when you deny or reject them.

I really don’t care all that much, just wanted to pass long the story and see if anyone else has experienced anything similar.

My guess is Hinge is run by a bunch of femi-nazis and beta male wimps.

~Dash~

screenshot-hingeapp.zendesk.com-2020.07.12-16_41_34.png

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

When women feel slighted, they will destroy themselves trying to spite you. That’s why we say they’re all children lol. Thanks to simps picking up the slack of women’s mistakes all the time, women never learn to actually have accountability. It’s just another “oops I’m sowwy” moment for them. That’s why there’s so much more homeless men than women out there—because people will ALWAYS help a damsel in distress, while men are simply left to just man up.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Fury from scorning is a powerful emotion. She can learn to delay and distract herself.
Age helps ease the intensity of each scorning as well.

Last edited:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
One woman was in her 40s and the other one was 38. There may not be an age limit to the "scorned woman reaction," lol.
lol
Something triggered it. Maybe they saw you log on 4 days in a row without a message from you stating, "thank you but I'm no longer interested and I wish you the best of luck in your search, thanks for the chatting"
When I tried old it was easier to just send that rather than making them wait/stringing them along. Especially when they can see you're online but ignoring them.
No excuse for abusing or punishing you though. Just surmising here.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's TOTAL BS. I thought Bumble was the app of femi-nazis and beta male wimps. I've never held Hinge in high regard, but this puts Hinge on par with Bumble. Banned over nothing. False allegation.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You're a motivational speaker.

I get invited to do something similar in universities, govt depts, private industries, radio, etc - but I do it for free since its tied to my line of work.

It's common to get wide eyes young women to admire us in that setting. It's even more common to get text messages or calls afterwards.

You should be swimming in young pussies instead of old, expired, used and abused pussies on OLD apps.

BTW I just keep a deck of my name cards on some table for the participants to peruse.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got banned from tinder for the same reasons last year. In fact, when I got banned, I hadn’t talked to anyone in 2 weeks.lol

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I got banned from tinder for the same reasons last year. In fact, when I got banned, I hadn’t talked to anyone in 2 weeks.lol
lol. weird.

I never tried tinder or hinge but maybe there was a mistakenly tapped button or icon on the app.
Mind you, if they filled out an excuse for banning then I guess no mistake.
Bad algorithm?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit rooting through the garbage. And better yet quit posting it. Its a bad look.
I'm older than you think, Chief.

The women are age appropriate. I said nothing "stupid" as I'm a mature adult with solid judgement, not a clueless teen, so don't jump to conclusions.

You're regurgitating old SS axioms, not a good look.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a motivational speaker.

I get invited to do something similar in universities, govt depts, private industries, radio, etc - but I do it for free since its tied to my line of work.

It's common to get wide eyes young women to admire us in that setting. It's even more common to get text messages or calls afterwards.

You should be swimming in young pussies instead of old, expired, used and abused pussies on OLD apps.

BTW I just keep a deck of my name cards on some table for the participants to peruse.
I hear you, but everything is shut down here, bro. Zero meet and greet opportunities in public. And no speaking gigs for me for months. The US is f*ucked for at least the next year with covid as we've done a s*hit job of containing it. This has killed many social opportunities for everyone.

OLD was just a supplement for me. But it's the principle of the matter as women ghost men *all the time* but if a guy does it, the woman goes ballistic and "reports" him for some made-up BS and he gets booted from the site.

That's what I have an issue with and wanted to make clear to people.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I hear you, but everything is shut down here, bro. Zero meet and greet opportunities in public. And no speaking gigs for me for months. The US is f*ucked for at least the next year with covid as we've done a s*hit job of containing it. This has killed many social opportunities for everyone.

OLD was just a supplement for me. But it's the principle of the matter as women ghost men *all the time* but if a guy does it, the woman goes ballistic and "reports" him for some made-up BS and he gets booted from the site.

That's what I have an issue with and wanted to make clear to people.
If only the US didn't politicise Covid, you guys will be out and abt in roughly 2 to 3 months max, just like most of Asia.

Try offering some free talks, just to keep ur influence going amongst people in the industry, once things kind of pick up, they will remember you and call you up - seriously, that's my advice.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This must be a new tacit trend among women; try to get a guy booted if he goes dark on OLD. Smh, f*ucking pathetic.
Im sure she rationalize this in one way or an other and in her mind its not revenge or butthurt

- Im saving other women from that predator

Or

- he lied to me made me feel like this was going somewhere then ghost.

etc
-

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good now go out in the real world and approach women
Kind of tough during a global pandemic, in case you haven't read the news, Sporto.
Real world approaching is challenging right now. I'm trying to work my way through real world approaching right now as I am not on any of the apps. I did 3 approaches in the last 3 days while walking outdoors. Almost every venue in the real world is more challenging than it was pre-pandemic, and it wasn't a bowl of cherries pre-pandemic either. There isn't a worse venue to find new dates than swipe apps. I imagine swipe apps are like Hiroshima 1945 right now, as they were a dumpster fire pre-pandemic.

The women are age appropriate. I said nothing "stupid" as I'm a mature adult with solid judgement, not a clueless teen, so don't jump to conclusions.
Most men are not capable of achieving extended relationships with women substantial younger. If you're dealing with women around age 40 and you're at least a few months older than them, that's probably fine. A typical 40 year old man just isn't going to have a 25 year old girlfriend. A typical 50 year old man isn't going to have a 30-35 year old girlfriend.

I think the U.S. is fuccked until at least 2022. So true on in-person meet and greets being shut down. Co-ed sports leagues are dead. I'm guessing dance classes are dead. Some studios and gyms are doing fitness classes, but that's highly regulated.

The grocery store and malls are not even fruitful for approaching because of all of the mask wearing thanks to that postmenopausal hag Birx and the out of touch octogerian Fauci.

Social opportunities in general are very hard to come by, so that's a legit point.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If only the US didn't politicise Covid, you guys will be out and abt in roughly 2 to 3 months max, just like most of Asia.

Try offering some free talks, just to keep ur influence going amongst people in the industry, once things kind of pick up, they will remember you and call you up - seriously, that's my advice.
I blog and write books so I'm still visible, so to speak. I do some executive coaching too via Zoom. Honestly, the whole covid thing has slowed things down which has been ironically refreshing for me.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sure she rationalize this in one way or an other and in her mind its not revenge or butthurt

- Im saving other women from that predator

Or

- he lied to me made me feel like this was going somewhere then ghost.

etc
-
Yeah, agreed. Just pisses me off re: how fragile their egos have become that they throw a holy s*hit fit if they get jilted.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I blog and write books so I'm still visible, so to speak. I do some executive coaching too via Zoom. Honestly, the whole covid thing has slowed things down which has been ironically refreshing for me.
Good stuff.

I hope others here takes this as an example on how to be adaptable.