Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Small COVID-19 Field Report 2 (Bang Report 8)

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. I was just able to land some new pvssy over quarantine. I thought I would type up a field report to lay down the basics, talk about where I can improve, and inspire some of you all to get out there and meet new women!

How we Met

I met this girl through a Cold Approach at a bar. Usually at night, I'm going for the same night bang. However, that night it just wasn't feasible. So, I just got her number and texted her at 7 PM the next day. We went back and forth texting a bit. After a bit of texting, over a few days, I suggested that we go hang out. I said, "It's kind of hard to go out right now because of COVID. How about we just hang out at your place, talk a bit, and get to know each other?" She agreed. I set up the logistics, making sure to meet her past 7 PM because afternoon dates are sh*t. She said sure, and we met up.

Once I Got There

I knocked on her door, and she let me in. I introduced myself: "Hey, I'm Nick." and then gave her a normal handshake. She showed me around the place, which was actually pretty nice. We sat down on the couch, and she started to play a movie(sorry @SW15 , a necessary evil lol.) I noticed that we weren't even really watching the movie like that. It was kinda just background noise. In reality, a movie is just plausible deniability so that you can come over to her house and fvck lol. What was really happening, is we were just talking on the couch. I was making sure to build comfort, and I was flirting with her here and there for the attraction bit.

Escalation

My escalation is still a bit choppy, but I think I have the general concept. All I did was keep up my mundane conversation, and eventually I put my arm around her while we were watching the movie. She didn't react at all at first, but I kept my arm around her while watching the movie, and started playing with her hair. Eventually she leaned in, and I started making out with her. I then said, "How about we go to your bedroom?" And then we went and fvcked, simple as that. We went two rounds, watching The Simpsons in between lol.

I don't think escalation is very complicated. I just need to keep practicing it, and keep becoming more confident with it. That should get rid of my choppiness.

Of course, I had two condoms ready in my pocket. Never assume that the girl will have condoms.

What Can I Improve On?

This is random, but my armpits were soaked before I even got there. Kinda embarrassing. Even if it is summer, I need to look into a stronger antiperspirant. I'm not gonna come off as that "sexy guy" if I have soaked armpits.

I'm still slightly overweight, not completely fat, but slightly overweight. It is SERIOUSLY holding me back. I feel like I'm not fvcking right because of that: I get so tired, and I'm sweating way too much. I also feel a lot of weakness in my biceps for some reason, which gets tiring when I'm pressing her against the bed. I'll be on the road a lot this month so I won't have access to a gym with free weights. So, I'm just going to keep watching my nutrition, doing my running routine, and doing lots of push-ups. I can learn all the Game I want, but until I fix this issue and see my full six pack, my results will be forever dampened. I see what @cola is saying when he said "Being fat instantly puts you on the bottom with most attractive girls." I was able to pull but I know for a fact that my sex will be better once all this weight comes off.

P.S. Ignore that lovey dovey slow romance shut in the movies. Girls like their pvssies fvcked HARD.

Conclusion

But yeah guys, that's about it. I hope you all liked this field report. I feel at ease and proud of myself that I was able to get pvssy from Cold Approach during the pandemic. I know what I need to improve on as well, comment your thoughts below. I was curious what you thought as well @Young OG ?

Thanks guys

Last edited:

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s your text game like? I’m struggling with that. I’m old school so I like to talk on the phone or in person. I feel like I can’t portray my tone properly through text.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s your text game like? I’m struggling with that. I’m old school so I like to talk on the phone or in person. I feel like I can’t portray my tone properly through text.
Honestly my text game isn't that great lol. I just used basic shyt like "How was your day" and asked her about the trip she was on and stuff. It worked cause this chick had pretty high interest, but that might not be enough for some other chicks lol.

I'd look up some cola threads on the subject. He's much more versed in text game than I am.

But I basically used the texting to set up a meet. And sent her a few texts in between us meeting so I didn't get flaked on. That's my overall strategy right now.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting new pusssy in the COVID era is a quality accomplishment.

The best thing that you did is that you set the date as a date inside someone's home. Dates at your home or a woman's home are way better than some outside the home date.

Although condoms kill some feeling, sex with condoms is better than no sex at all. Also, babies definitely affect the whole lifestyle. Safer sex is a good idea. Safer sex becomes more important with a shorter term woman. I believe all relationships are transient, so safer sex matters with nearly everyone, even an established girlfriend that could last up to 5 years. Having a kid with someone makes for a messy exit.

There are a lot of ways to address the fitness issues.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. I was just able to land some new pvssy over quarantine. I thought I would type up a field report to lay down the basics, talk about where I can improve, and inspire some of you all to get out there and meet new women!

How we Met

I met this girl through a Cold Approach at a bar. Usually at night, I'm going for the same night bang. However, that night it just wasn't feasible. So, I just got her number and texted her at 7 PM the next day. We went back and forth texting a bit. After a bit of texting, over a few days, I suggested that we go hang out. I said, "It's kind of hard to go out right now because of COVID. How about we just hang out at your place, talk a bit, and get to know each other?" She agreed. I set up the logistics, making sure to meet her past 7 PM because afternoon dates are sh*t. She said sure, and we met up.

Once I Got There

I knocked on her door, and she let me in. I introduced myself: "Hey, I'm Nick." and then gave her a normal handshake. She showed me around the place, which was actually pretty nice. We sat down on the couch, and she started to play a movie(sorry @SW15 , a necessary evil lol.) I noticed that we weren't even really watching the movie like that. It was kinda just background noise. In reality, a movie is just plausible deniability so that you can come over to her house and fvck lol. What was really happening, is we were just talking on the couch. I was making sure to build comfort, and I was flirting with her here and there for the attraction bit.

Escalation

My escalation is still a bit choppy, but I think I have the general concept. All I did was keep up my mundane conversation, and eventually I put my arm around her while we were watching the movie. She didn't react at all at first, but I kept my arm around her while watching the movie, and started playing with her hair. Eventually she leaned in, and I started making out with her. I then said, "How about we go to your bedroom?" And then we went and fvcked, simple as that. We went two rounds, watching The Simpsons in between lol.

I don't think escalation is very complicated. I just need to keep practicing it, and keep becoming more confident with it. That should get rid of my choppiness.

Of course, I had two condoms ready in my pocket. Never assume that the girl will have condoms.

What Can I Improve On?

This is random, but my armpits were soaked before I even got there. Kinda embarrassing. Even if it is summer, I need to look into a stronger antiperspirant. I'm not gonna come off as that "sexy guy" if I have soaked armpits.

I'm still slightly overweight, not completely fat, but slightly overweight. It is SERIOUSLY holding me back. I feel like I'm not fvcking right because of that: I get so tired, and I'm sweating way too much. I also feel a lot of weakness in my biceps for some reason, which gets tiring when I'm pressing her against the bed. I'll be on the road a lot this month so I won't have access to a gym with free weights. So, I'm just going to keep watching my nutrition, doing my running routine, and doing lots of push-ups. I can learn all the Game I want, but until I fix this issue and see my full six pack, my results will be forever dampened. I see what @cola is saying when he said "Being fat instantly puts you on the bottom with most attractive girls." I was able to pull but I know for a fact that my sex will be better once all this weight comes off.

P.S. Ignore that lovey dovey slow romance shut in the movies. Girls like their pvssies fvcked HARD.

Conclusion

But yeah guys, that's about it. I hope you all liked this field report. I feel at ease and proud of myself that I was able to get pvssy from Cold Approach during the pandemic. I know what I need to improve on as well, comment your thoughts below. I was curious what you thought as well @Young OG ?

Thanks guys
Congrats bro. I'm really proud of you. It sounds like you did well from number all the way to the lay. It seems like you are making better progress.

Just keep working out and lose that fat. Your fat didn't seem to bother this girl. But, your options will increase the better you get your body looking. I'm not sure what type of deodorant you are using but I would recommend a clear gel. They seem to work the best.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting new pusssy in the COVID era is a quality accomplishment.

The best thing that you did is that you set the date as a date inside someone's home. Dates at your home or a woman's home are way better than some outside the home date.

Although condoms kill some feeling, sex with condoms is better than no sex at all. Also, babies definitely affect the whole lifestyle. Safer sex is a good idea. Safer sex becomes more important with a shorter term woman. I believe all relationships are transient, so safer sex matters with nearly everyone, even an established girlfriend that could last up to 5 years. Having a kid with someone makes for a messy exit.

There are a lot of ways to address the fitness issues.
Thanks bro! My goal is to not go through a dry spell during this pandemic lol.

Yeah it was really nice just having the date at her place. It makes things so much easier.

And definitely, I have to make sure I wrap it up or I could get myself in some really bad trouble.

I think it's just gonna be the same old: continue doing push-ups and running a lot, stay in a deficit. That issue should naturally go away over time. I've been training up until this point, but I think I'm gonna need even more time to REALLY kill this issue.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats bro. I'm really proud of you. It sounds like you did well from number all the way to the lay. It seems like you are making better progress.

Just keep working out and lose that fat. Your fat didn't seem to bother this girl. But, your options will increase the better you get your body looking. I'm not sure what type of deodorant you are using but I would recommend a clear gel. They seem to work the best.
Thank you bro, I appreciate it. I think so too, the more reference experiences I get under my belt the better I get.

I'm definitely still training. I was a bit surprised cause I can see the improved stamina when jogging, but I still wear myself out when fvcking. It'll probably just take more time to set in. I'll keep being really consistent with the running and do some push-ups while I'm on my tour.

I've never really tried a clear gel. I have to go to Walgreens today so I'll pick some up. Maybe I'll sneak an approach in there too if I happen to bump into a cute girl.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
details? She just open you and you chatted and got her number? Pretty much 'on' (obvious attraction from her) straight away?

good job
I didn't get any choosing signal from this girl, no! I never wait on choosing signals to do an approach lol. It was actually a relatively short interaction. It lasted about 7 minutes I'd say. I opted for a direct approach, complimented her on her clothing or something like that. Then we just talked some and I got her number before she dipped out. I made sure to flirt and throw some kino in there too. This was near the end of the night.

I steal a lot of my game from Roosh, so my direct Nightgame strategy is pretty much:
Direct Opener
Ramble/Vibe
Kino/Flirt as the interaction goes on
Close

And thanks bro. I'm hoping to go on another date next week as well.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff. Impressive that you got directly in her house right away. Her fate was sealed.
Haha thanks bro. I feel the exact same way. These straight to the house dates are awesome. I feel like she has to be pretty damn high interest for that to work though.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Sure” unscented keeps me dry as a bone even on the hottest days.

How many pounds overweight are you realistically?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Sure” unscented keeps me dry as a bone even on the hottest days.

How many pounds overweight are you realistically?
I'll check that deoderant out too.

Well my gut doesn't stick out horribly but I can still see my love handles. I'm thinking I could stand to lose a good 25 pounds.

The only thing that's been really working for me is daily cardio. If I don't do cardio, I'm not motivated to eat less/healthy that day.