Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need help

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean honestly dude, generally speaking, you shouldn't be on a second date for dinner (where you're probably going to end up paying) without even having pushed for the kiss. If you didn't push for the kiss on the first date, you should have on the 2nd (on the LIPS). Would have saved yourself some time and money if you had escalated quicker and kind of gauged if she is going to be weird about sex and stuff.
You probably could have come on stronger or more sexual from the beginning. You risk framing yourself as the provider/BF that she is going to make wait forever for sex.
The reason I didnt go for a kiss on first date was because at the end of our first date her elder sister was there to pick her up. I didnt expect her to show up there. So i thought it would have been super weird going for kiss right in front her older sis, while she just introduced me to her.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
You just went for it too fast imo
Mood need to be set when you go for it.
Eye contact is the key here, when you see them glazed you know you got it.
Thats totally true. I know the mood wasnt set but I felt maybe me initiating the kiss might eventually make the mood. Also from my past experience, I have always received at least a kiss from my dates on second date, if not first. So i was hopeful that things might work out eventually.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
And to piggy back off AS, just because you are taking it slow with her because she’s relationship material doesn’t mean you can’t find a few girls who are a little “easier” to pursue on the side simultaneously while you are taking it slow with her.
Thats exactly what i had in my mind. I would spin plates which are easier to spin until things get serious with her.

Reaction score
I recently went out with a girl i had been talking to for some time. It was our second time going out. Throughout my interactions with her from thw beginning i had made myself clear ( in an indirect way) about my intentions about dating and all.
Anyways, our date went perfectly well, we enjoyed and had good time. The issue came up when after dinner i held her hand leaned to kiss her, to which she got nervous and said, "dont do it, i am not ready yet." I leaned back and made a small joke and eventually we both left. That night she texts me feeling sorry for her behaviour and that she acted weird and said that she wants to get to know me more and enjoys spending time with me and appreciates my understanding. I couldnt think of a better reply, so i just acted ****y and funny and eventually wrote 'be seeing you', let me know if you want to meet again and ended the conversation.
I have a few doubts:
1. Am i correct to assume that this girl is simply leading me on and doesnt have plans to escalate things.
2. Secondly, should i still keep talking to her and eventually make another plan to meet up? Or should i wait for her to make plans this time.
3. Thirdly, if by some chance, we agree to meet, should i still try to kiss her again. Not to sound desperate for a kiss or anything here but i just need to basically know if things really have a chance to escalate or am i wasting my time here.
You're misinterpereting the situation on at least 3 levels here

1) whether or not you define it as leading on is beside the point. It's YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to escalate. it's her job to accept or reject your advances. Which she did.

2) In short yes. you havnt provided any evidence that the interaction you had was so to speak fatally flawed. non-ideal yes. but you still have chances and you should pursue them.

3) I can't help but wonder if you have some unresolved residual guilt towards the general act of sexual escalation. If so thats something to work on ASAP. you can know how to do a thing in theory but if you have a block to the behaviour in your head you still may not do it.

All the best bud!

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently went out with a girl i had been talking to for some time. It was our second time going out. Throughout my interactions with her from thw beginning i had made myself clear ( in an indirect way) about my intentions about dating and all.
Anyways, our date went perfectly well, we enjoyed and had good time. The issue came up when after dinner i held her hand leaned to kiss her, to which she got nervous and said, "dont do it, i am not ready yet." I leaned back and made a small joke and eventually we both left. That night she texts me feeling sorry for her behaviour and that she acted weird and said that she wants to get to know me more and enjoys spending time with me and appreciates my understanding. I couldnt think of a better reply, so i just acted ****y and funny and eventually wrote 'be seeing you', let me know if you want to meet again and ended the conversation.
I have a few doubts:
1. Am i correct to assume that this girl is simply leading me on and doesnt have plans to escalate things.
2. Secondly, should i still keep talking to her and eventually make another plan to meet up? Or should i wait for her to make plans this time.
3. Thirdly, if by some chance, we agree to meet, should i still try to kiss her again. Not to sound desperate for a kiss or anything here but i just need to basically know if things really have a chance to escalate or am i wasting my time here.
I kept reading that reply(in bold) and it gives me the impression that you gave her the initiative(which is not necessarily bad) and you're just waiting for her call. That's not c0cky and funny. C0cky and funny would be "Nah, no problem, I'll tell you all about me on Friday and then we can spend the rest of the weekend on my sex swing". Which I'm not sure would be better in your situation.

I'd say: 1. Assume attraction and be polarizing. Give her a test that will make it clear for you if she's interested.
2. If she said that "she appreciates your understanding", it looks like she's interested in you.
3. I would play it cool. Don't deny your sexual urges, but convey them with in a subtle way. Touch her hand, her leg naturally, look at her with a gentleman-like lust. Make yourself irresistable without making a clear move like kissing her. Let it all happen in her mind. Make her want to beg to suck your c0ck.

You have to let her make the first move, when she's comfortable. It's like when you're having sex with a virgin and you let her her on top so she can control the penetration.

And yes, if you start to think that it's taking too much time and you have no chemistry, then yes, you should move on. Otherwise, good luck!

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a few doubts:
Book another date and try again. She now knows your intentions. If she stops you again she isn't interested, and you next.