Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is liking masculine women sign of low t

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
masculine, not fat mind you

masculine may have somewhat objective meaning with general traits that overlap in minds of men but there are probably things that i consider masculine that someone else wont (and vice versa)

anyway i like masculine womn i think its cus am low t. and there are not many masculine women. i think liking such women is like beinng gay. im not gay though

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

masculine may have somewhat objective meaning with general traits that overlap in minds of men but there are probably things that i consider masculine that someone else wont (and vice versa)

anyway i like masculine womn i think its cus am low t. and there are not many masculine women. i think liking such women is like beinng gay. im not gay though
Yes, possibly.
Or possibly you're looking to build a balanced "army" or "armoury" if you see females as possessions.
Saw a trailer for 'mula n' at the movies...has a warrior chic lead and I heard Charlize Theron negged Steven Seagal as she is starting to promote some new violent chic character.

The masculine female archetype continues in Hollywood I see.

I swear life imitates art and not the other way around.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing to do with T. It's personal taste. I like my woman thick with curves and no belly, @stringpuller likes them petite and you like them more masculine.

If you wonder if you have low T check if you feel lethargic all the time, almost do not get sexually aroused (have stupid high standards for how a woman should look), brainfog, etc.

On the contrary if you feel like a demigod and would bang a 5 just because you're horny all the time and you're going crazy of ambition, you're high T.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The question is: do you actually have low testosterone or did you look at common symptoms and make a self-diagnosis?

Liking a certain type of woman doesn't make you gay. Neither does low testosterone make you more attracted to masculine women.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There might be a masculine behavior variable in here too. I am more turned on with feminine behavior. Not into the chics with purple hair wielding AR15s.
Rather have the girl out picking strawberries to bake fresh pie that day. Maybe not so much a look thing
Yes. Did you realize, that when you act masculine and do brave things that get your testosterone pumping, you automatically find feminine women hotter? When I do stuff that makes me feel powerful I feel the urge to make women submit to me more than I already do.

When you feel your masculine and sexual energy flowing through your body you feel absolutely in harmony with the universe. It sounds dramatic but that's how I feel. This way there is no way you could accept anything less than a delicate woman.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to add every one has different taste and its aright.

However taste in women should also consider her personality imo

When i think of manly women its a women that want to lead and decide.
Those women should not be allowed to even procreate lol

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All these followups and not one mention of environmental surroundings.

I have several friends that are married to more 'masculine' type women. They all had one thing in common. Guess what it was? They all grew up with a mother with similar traits. As long as the chemistry works well between two people, who are we to judge.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it depends on what you mean by masculine. A woman who ACTS masculine, or a woman who LOOKS masculine? I feel they are two completely different things.

Some guys are attracted to women with short hair. Some don't mind if a woman is taller than them, or has wider wrists. Some women have a stronger jaw line than most men. I've seen a few men above saying it comes from a place of personal preference.. I'm gonna say to an extent.. but I'm also gonna go against the consensus here and say it COULD be closet homosexuality (not saying this is the case for you), or actually is low T/hormonal imbalance. I say this because as men, we are not biologically programmed to be attracted to these types of traits. We look for submissiveness, so we tend to be attracted to women who are smaller and more fragile. We have hundreds of years of evolutionary science to back this up. So unless humans are branching off into a new evolutionary path, it sounds like there is something bio-chemically off (most likely low T).

Now, let's say you are attracted to women who ACT masculine..

From a psychological standpoint, it could just be you wanting to hangup the "boots" and have a woman take control for awhile. Maybe your sub-conscience is tired of playing big bad "alpha" all the time. You might not be conscientiously aware of it, but maybe you are purposely putting yourself in situations where you meet women more on the dominate side, because for lack of a better term.. you're "lazy", or actually have low T/hormonal balance. It could also be social upbringing, or how you were raised.. but I'm still leaning towards the low T.

You should just get a T test. I'm almost willing to bet it's low. Especially if you already suspecting it.

Also, I mean no disrespect from any of my comments above. Just calling it as I see it.

Last edited:

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Had a tom-boy at my work
She was hot
She was a body builder in her past
Showed me her almost nudes from this era
This is strange, so strange
Thought I dont think she was gay, maybe a little bit, and that's ok
I believe such behavior comes from childhood attention seeking from abusive male around

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No idea on masculine women

But certain guys can “click” better with tomboy-ish women.
Yeah Im one of those, love girls with athletic bodies (Im fine when they have small breast and small toned asses), that are not emotional, dont mind action and are not obsessed with clothes and fashion.

Had a girl like that few years ago, we were meeting on sunday and going to the olimpic circuit at the park for running, then stretching togheter on the grass and then raw dog s3x in my place, then sauna then s3x again.

She was into weights, weights not that crappy aerobics women do, amazing body except for small b00bs but I didnt mind.

Btw she was as tall as me, 180 and first time we got intimate there was a bit of power struggle probably cause she was used to date taller men.

Londonguy101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Im one of those, love girls with athletic bodies (Im fine when they have small breast and small toned asses), that are not emotional, dont mind action and are not obsessed with clothes and fashion.

Had a girl like that few years ago, we were meeting on sunday and going to the olimpic circuit at the park for running, then stretching togheter on the grass and then raw dog s3x in my place, then sauna then s3x again.

She was into weights, weights not that crappy aerobics women do, amazing body except for small b00bs but I didnt mind.

Btw she was as tall as me, 180 and first time we got intimate there was a bit of power struggle probably cause she was used to date taller men.
A lot of supplicating of reality. Masculine women ARE easier to seduce as fewer men want them and they are beaten in the competition by younger, feminine and more attractive women. They also take a lot more **** for that reason.

Now, we can pretend that is preferential - as in its easier to go to mcdonalds and get a cheap, mass produced burger and who doesn’t love a mcdonalds right?

But don’t pretend its as good (or better) than an gourmet fillet steak. It’s not. Especially when you don’t have access to the steak in the first place.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of supplicating of reality. Masculine women ARE easier to seduce as fewer men want them and they are beaten in the competition by younger, feminine and more attractive women. They also take a lot more **** for that reason.

Now, we can pretend that is preferential - as in its easier to go to mcdonalds and get a cheap, mass produced burger and who doesn’t love a mcdonalds right?

But don’t pretend its as good (or better) than an gourmet fillet steak. It’s not. Especially when you don’t have access to the steak in the first place.
You are absolutely right and only now I see what happend.

I attended dozens of art galleries in the hope to get the attention of one of those skinny fat arty girls but I failed after being unable to name the top 10 emerging modern artists, the kiss of death was being unable to explain the emotional meaning of that purple mud on paper.

I realized they were beyond my skills so I tried at fashion shows, I bought the last iphone100k since only an out of time beggar would take an android phone there, I weared my skinny jeans, whinny pooh tshirt, grew my beard in a ridicolous way and also got a fake tattoo.
Did my best but couldnt match peach yellow with fir brown so they noticed I was a pretender, they all grabbed their cellphones and unfriended me from instagram...."no more likes for you" they said.

Then and only then I decided to chase hot girls in great shape at the gym as a last resort, despite skinny fat snob girls were my first choice but they were beyond my skills.

So yeah you got me, I had to settle for toned no bvllsh1t girls and accept that drama and mind fvcks were no longer available for the poor bastard I am now.

Btw which nickname were you using before the current one?

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's purely a phisical thing like low testosterone levels.
Depends on what you mean by masculine. But in any way, as a MAN you should lead like a man. Not in every aspect, but as long as you are perceived as a man, you should have no problems with women. Feminine or not.

Londonguy101

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are absolutely right and only now I see what happend.

I attended dozens of art galleries in the hope to get the attention of one of those skinny fat arty girls but I failed after being unable to name the top 10 emerging modern artists, the kiss of death was being unable to explain the emotional meaning of that purple mud on paper.

I realized they were beyond my skills so I tried at fashion shows, I bought the last iphone100k since only an out of time beggar would take an android phone there, I weared my skinny jeans, whinny pooh tshirt, grew my beard in a ridicolous way and also got a fake tattoo.
Did my best but couldnt match peach yellow with fir brown so they noticed I was a pretender, they all grabbed their cellphones and unfriended me from instagram...."no more likes for you" they said.

Then and only then I decided to chase hot girls in great shape at the gym as a last resort, despite skinny fat snob girls were my first choice but they were beyond my skills.

So yeah you got me, I had to settle for toned no bvllsh1t girls and accept that drama and mind fvcks were no longer available for the poor bastard I am now.

Btw which nickname were you using before the current one?
Moneys nothing to do with it, and im not taking the view of “that’s what I get so that’s what you should get” - you sound offended and that wasn’t my intention. I’m saying there is a hardcoded universal value system that has little deviation to what we as men find attractive, and when we fall short of getting what we want (which we all do) there is a temptation to pretend we didn’t want it in the first place.

Thats the human condition and is an obvious coping mechanism. I’m just calling that out for what it is - a coping mechanism. Its not an aesthetic preference, or a once bitten twice shy dynamic, or a celebration of the diversity of beauty. Its supplication. You can find that contentious or not but I’d ask you to consider it on its merits rather than leap to conclusions or ringe fence any idea but your own.

I literally have no idea of the previous username, its been well over ten years ago.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moneys nothing to do with it, and im not taking the view of “that’s what I get so that’s what you should get” - you sound offended and that wasn’t my intention. I’m saying there is a hardcoded universal value system that has little deviation to what we as men find attractive, and when we fall short of getting what we want (which we all do) there is a temptation to pretend we didn’t want it in the first place.

Thats the human condition and is an obvious coping mechanism. I’m just calling that out for what it is - a coping mechanism. Its not an aesthetic preference, or a once bitten twice shy dynamic, or a celebration of the diversity of beauty. Its supplication. You can find that contentious or not but I’d ask you to consider it on its merits rather than leap to conclusions or ringe fence any idea but your own.

I literally have no idea of the previous username, its been well over ten years ago.
Do you believe there is something wrong in men that have certain standards when it comes of women and such standards are not the main stream one? if so, do you think its cause of insecurity or cause they cant get them?

What kind of women do you like?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing to do with T, just personal taste. But it's obvious from your question you are the seeking validation type. You want people to approve of your tastes. Which is dumb. As long as you are able to bust a nut, just move on with your life.

Don't turn it into low T/psych-babble drama, lol.
Agreed. Who cares what others think, OP? The boner doesn't lie. If you're still getting boners you're probably fine.

If you're worried about low T, get it checked by a doctor.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m saying there is a hardcoded universal value system that has little deviation to what we as men find attractive, and when we fall short of getting what we want (which we all do) there is a temptation to pretend we didn’t want it in the first place.
Makes very little sense. When it comes to women, tastes vary a lot and it has little to do with what you can get. Some men like girls with tattoos, does that mean he can't get one without tattoos? Hell no.