Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New kind of escalation

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, it must have really hurt you when I said the word "scared". What a shame that I'm mentally incompatible with guys that spend two months observing a girl, asking questions about her online and then don't make a move.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, but the point still stands that if he didn't make a move on a girl, then he doesn't know what would have happened if he did. He doesn't know what is inside her head no matter how long he was "observing" her, as he says. There is a chance that she would have wanted to do something with him - a small chance, but that's the case with most girls anyway.

To me, both of you sound very judgemental and you make a lot assumptions. You show that you don't respect women that are willing to have casual sex (calling them hos, sluts etc), you idealize women that appear to have conservative attitudes and it's very likely that women that are scared of being judged will pick up on this attitude and decide that if they do have ever casual sex with anyone, it won't be with you.
Bro, are you retarded? We’re on an internet forum. About picking up women. This is the manosphere, not guysaskgirls. You’re arguing just for the sake of it at this point cuz I already addressed everything you said—you can tell who and how someone is based off of their mannerisms, the way they say things, the things they talk about and how they talk about them, etc. It’s called having social skills.

Also, quit being hypocritical. You’re bashing me and OP for “assuming” shit about her while literally doing the exact same to us right now:

bent out of shape
Why are you so sensitive?
both of you sound very judgemental
you make a lot assumptions
you don't respect women
willing to have casual sex (calling them hos, sluts etc)
you idealize women
if they do have ever casual sex with anyone, it won't be with you.
lmfao the lack of self-awareness :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lemme point some things out to you—you saying that we will never really know whether he could’ve gotten the lay or not is just an argument from solipsism. We can’t ever really know anything, you don’t even know if I’m real or not, or if anything is real. See how dumb that is though? It’s just arguing in circles. And the thing is, we still can know things because patterns exist, and when you’ve been around (or aware) long enough, you see patterns amongst PEOPLE, which is why our assumptions aren’t actually baseless like you presume. Being able to know this stuff comes with experience. Also, me referring to women as “hoes”, “sluts”, etc. isn’t me insulting them as much as it is me speaking colloquially. If you want to talk about “respecting” women, you‘re on the wrong forum bro. But since we’re on this topic, yes, I do value non-promiscuous conservative women over ‘progressive’ feminazi libtards with a body count over 9000. Why? Because non-promiscuous conservative women are MUCH higher quality than your average everyday hoe. I’m only here because I acknowledge that regardless of what I do, skanks gonna skank lol. If women want respect, they gotta start respecting themselves. I ain’t gonna start simping after them, talking about ‘respect’ like a pathetic whiteknight, most women love being sexually degraded anyway. That’s why dirty talk exists lol.

Oh yeah, and by the way—I ***obviously*** don’t talk to women this way irl. I’m not an idiot lmao who do you think I am? I talk this way about women ON HERE because I know how they are, because I am that guy who women come to for pure, filthy, degenerate sex when they don’t want to feel judged. Little do they know....

Lol.

Don’t come @ me bro. I’m a lot farther along in the game than you.
Totally agree with above, these guys have a madona ***** complex, and are pretending that one group are hoes, and the other a pure group of unicorn women.
This dude played himself. OP you fuked ur self. Should have taken your shot, gone for it. You could have adjusted your game to fit this type of girl but you didn’t. Instead you “observe“ her mannerisms, whatever the heck that means.
And that’s why your responses are all bent out of shape, cuz deep down you Know you pussied out.
Look at this, he’s Dumb, and you’re Dumber. Are you two related?

Whatever, it’s your funeral. Live by the pussy, die by the pussy. You’d think that most women can smell that desperation a mile away but hey, whatever floats your boat, right?

Welcome to the forum, guys.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like shooting fish in a barrel. You make it too easy. You get all butthurt and start insulting me just because I said the word "scared" but you're not angry or upset. That's me assuming things.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^^says the dude spam posting because he can’t admit his ego can’t handle the fact that he’s wrong :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I'm wrong. You're not a ***** for spending two months "observing" a girl, posting about her on pickup forums and then freaking out when someone asks why you didn't make a move.

Gorgiass

Reaction score
This is like shooting fish in a barrel. You make it too easy. You get all butthurt and start insulting me just because I said the word "scared" but you're not angry or upset. That's me assuming things.
Says the guy who's all butthurt and upset now that people called him out on his "just got redpilled 2 weeks ago!" revelations. Yea bud, we know that lots of conservative girls will **** with the right moves, and some with even less than the right moves, but the rest of us have been with women in that category, not just read about them on Reddit, and are not getting the vibe from OP's story. Lots of sexually conservative girls actually won't **** anyone without a lot of effort and I've gone out with at least one who I'm positive wouldn't **** anyone before marriage (and she was insufferable so wasn't going o be me).

OP, I've been with two Christian girls who lost the V card late and they were two of the most pleasant women I've spent time with. Even one who was super liberal didn't bring it up around me and was still incredibly feminine and just a good girl. Also had a chance with a 19ish virgin Christian girl several years ago but backed out for probably the same reasons you did. Good girls are rare and I didn't want to be the one to **** her up. Respect for not always putting the notch first.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Says the guy who's all butthurt and upset now that people called him out on his "just got redpilled 2 weeks ago!" revelations. Yea bud, we know that lots of conservative girls will **** with the right moves, and some with even less than the right moves, but the rest of us have been with women in that category, not just read about them on Reddit, and are not getting the vibe from OP's story. Lots of sexually conservative girls actually won't **** anyone without a lot of effort and I've gone out with at least one who I'm positive wouldn't **** anyone before marriage (and she was insufferable so wasn't going o be me).

OP, I've been with two Christian girls who lost the V card late and they were two of the most pleasant women I've spent time with. Even one who was super liberal didn't bring it up around me and was still incredibly feminine and just a good girl. Also had a chance with a 19ish virgin Christian girl several years ago but backed out for probably the same reasons you did. Good girls are rare and I didn't want to be the one to **** her up. Respect for not always putting the notch first.
Oh great, another virgin-worshipping pussicat. You sure told me!