Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women wasting time

Crazy883

Don Juan
Reaction score
Far be it for me to ***** about women but that's not what I am about to get into. I am however fed up with how society is structured with women to act however women want to act with men they have no social connections with. I mean really...

Nothing annoys me more than that. Yes I am aware that my game can be off but sometimes the person, the man, is NOT the blame as to why he gets rejected or turned down or what not. (that hasn't happened to me any time lately), we can thank society and the way women are being conditioned if you know what I mean. I honestly think there should be a balance when it comes to behavior and things like that. And another thing that irritates me is that society has taught women not to care for themselves, "oh he should just love me for my inner beauty" even when she is butt ugly and because the narcissism is so deep that girls now days think she is being hit on. Seriously? I want to puke....

So with my intention of getting laid I realize most women are wasting my ****ing time....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Far be it for me to ***** about women but that's not what I am about to get into. I am however fed up with how society is structured with women to act however women want to act with men they have no social connections with. I mean really...

Nothing annoys me more than that. Yes I am aware that my game can be off but sometimes the person, the man, is NOT the blame as to why he gets rejected or turned down or what not. (that hasn't happened to me any time lately), we can thank society and the way women are being conditioned if you know what I mean. I honestly think there should be a balance when it comes to behavior and things like that. And another thing that irritates me is that society has taught women not to care for themselves, "oh he should just love me for my inner beauty" even when she is butt ugly and because the narcissism is so deep that girls now days think she is being hit on. Seriously? I want to puke....

So with my intention of getting laid I realize most women are wasting my ****ing time....
You did know they elevate themselves off of using your time and attention? They do it consciously and subconsciously. Thus when a man positions himself so he will not interact unless a woman deems his attention as extremely valueable ( it means she wants to fvck him ) it's not a evil thing to do. What's evil is women stacking time and attention from guys to make herself feel more desireable and using that energy to go give it up to someone else.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's evil is women stacking time and attention from guys to make herself feel more desireable and using that energy to go give it up to someone else.
All women are evil then because they ALL do that.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why they can't be mad if we refuse to be around them unless we are fvcking.
Good luck trying to get that logic over with them.lol

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have to explain it. I simply won't be around unless she values my time more than most others ( she's spreading her legs ).
But then she will tell everyone you were a NiCe GuY tHaT oNlY wAnTeD sEx

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But then she will tell everyone you were a NiCe GuY tHaT oNlY wAnTeD sEx
I'm not a "nice guy". Yeah I do want sex, but it's none of their business. I know for a fact if a woman likes me enough the legs will spread, so there is nothing to figure out. The legs will spread early and will spread often, without much effort from my end. It will be what they really want to do.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Crazy883

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow. I actually like most of the comments on this thread because it's true. I am open to constructive criticism at this point. All valid points.

Actually a writer I admire named Roosh spoke of all these things that are being mentioned in the forum.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

that's awesome you haven't been rejected anytime recently. That's a confident, strong position to be in. Good reading that.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is not that they want to waste your time, but that you keep LETTING them do it. If you make a move quickly you'll know straight away which women are really into you and which are not.
But if you make a move too fast they’ll accuse you of “only wanting one thing”. Not that they’d ever accuse Chad of that, he gets sex right away and as often as he wants. But you, beta bux, you better wait on that sex (if it ever comes) and go slow and “get to know her” because she’s “tired of fvckbois”.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But if you make a move too fast they’ll accuse you of “only wanting one thing”. Not that they’d ever accuse Chad of that, he gets sex right away and as often as he wants. But you, beta bux, you better wait on that sex (if it ever comes) and go slow and “get to know her” because she’s “tired of fvckbois”.
If a woman gives you that kind of attitude it just means that she's not really interested in you.