Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are getting fatter

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These fat b1tches can only now blame themselves for not being able to vacation to Europe as the EU just banned Americans from entering. Secretly they know that most obese American's are at a higher risk of Covid but of course they coudn't say that publicly. LOL

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So date the ones that aren't Shamu The Whale

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the girls I know sent me a picture of her boudoir shots holy fvck she’s grown herself a set of double Ds. When we first met she had I’d say handfuls she was easy 20 pounds lighter. There’s no hope in hell shes going to be slender ever again she’s 20-25 plus pounds over weight. Looked at the pictures again she’s got a gunt Not sure what possesses a woman to do that to herself. When I first met her she was very fvck able she was married so it was off limits she’s divorced now the fvck ableness isn’t there disgusting to lift up a roll of fat to see her honey pot.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad diets are worse than not working out. To me, the American diet of breakfast, lunch, and dinner being 3-4 hours apart with meat in every meal + desert while sitting on an office chair for 8 hours a day is going to lead to obesity and heart disease.

This is why I do intermittent fasting. It's more natural. Back in the hunter gatherer days, noone had the luxury of breakfast, lunch and dinner + desert and meat in every meal. You think they had to deal with obesity and heart disease?

The way we no longer live in tribes and therefore have a harder time connecting, and the way we eat are completely unnatural.

Humans have created an unsustainable lifestyle for themselves and heart disease kills more than the pandemic can ever accomplish if the pandemic were here for another 100 years. 1-3 deaths are heart related. Even half the patients dying from covid died from pre-existing heart conditions.

Supposedly "healthy" people who work out 7 days a week while eating 6 meals a day (and taking all sorts of supplements) dying from sudden cardiac arrest.

I got news for you guys. Being fit doesn't always = being healthy.

It's what you put into your body. You need to fast and purge yourself of toxins daily/weekly. Let's not forget all the chemicals they put into the food to give it more flavor or make it last longer for mass consumption. The food industry is downright criminal.

Some people spend their lives never working out but live to their hundreds simply by eating less/healthy and drinking tea 3-6 times a day.

This is not an argument against working out/being fit. You can do both. But throw in a damn salad every now and then. You don't need to get all your protein from meat. And if you're not hungry (I never eat breakfast) then don't eat just because it's meal time.

There is a reason why the king is always fat. He sits on his throne all day and eats the best food. Warriors are more healthy. Live your life like a warrior. After you eat a meal, do something productive to burn off all those calories. This could be studying or exercising. Even using your brain burns calories.

That's the PURPOSE of food. To give you energy to do something productive. Or restore your energy after spending all day doing productive things. There is a synergy that needs to happen with food. It has to align itself with your productivity.

And if you have nothing to do, FAST. That's the perfect time to fast.

You can't just eat and go to sleep. This is bad for your heart.

And if eating makes you want to pass out for 3 hours, you need to change your diet.
Bro this hits home. I work out alot but I absolutely struggle with my diet. I am not fat but I could be more ripped. It is difficult for me to control my cravings for carbs. Everyone has their battles I guess.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep when I went to HS back in 2006. There was maybe 3 or 5 fat girls in my class. Now maybe half the class of women are fat. And half the guys are skinny fat. The west is falling before ours eyes.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad diets are worse than not working out. To me, the American diet of breakfast, lunch, and dinner being 3-4 hours apart with meat in every meal + desert while sitting on an office chair for 8 hours a day is going to lead to obesity and heart disease.

This is why I do intermittent fasting. It's more natural. Back in the hunter gatherer days, noone had the luxury of breakfast, lunch and dinner + desert and meat in every meal. You think they had to deal with obesity and heart disease?

The way we no longer live in tribes and therefore have a harder time connecting, and the way we eat are completely unnatural.

Humans have created an unsustainable lifestyle for themselves and heart disease kills more than the pandemic can ever accomplish if the pandemic were here for another 100 years. 1-3 deaths are heart related. Even half the patients dying from covid died from pre-existing heart conditions.

Supposedly "healthy" people who work out 7 days a week while eating 6 meals a day (and taking all sorts of supplements) dying from sudden cardiac arrest.

It's what you put into your body. You need to fast and purge yourself of toxins daily/weekly. Let's not forget all the chemicals they put into the food to give it more flavor or make it last longer for mass consumption. The food industry is downright criminal.

Some people spend their lives never working out but live to their hundreds simply by eating less/healthy and drinking tea 3-6 times a day.

This is not an argument against working out/being fit. You can do both. But throw in a damn salad every now and then. You don't need to get all your protein from meat. And if you're not hungry (I never eat breakfast) then don't eat just because it's meal time.

There is a reason why the king is always fat. He sits on his throne all day and eats the best food. Warriors are more healthy. Live your life like a warrior. After you eat a meal, do something productive to burn off all those calories. This could be studying or exercising. Even using your brain burns calories.

That's the PURPOSE of food. To give you energy to do something productive. Or restore your energy after spending all day doing productive things. There is a synergy that needs to happen with food. It has to align itself with your productivity.

And if eating makes you want to pass out for 3 hours, you need to change your diet.
It does urk me how people think that you need to work out to lose weight. It's like 90% diet. You can just walk for 30 minutes a day and lose weight easily if you manage your eating habits correctly. IM fasting is a great strategy but the 3 meals a day **** has been hammered into us for a long time. I find it especially stupid that almost all breakfast foods are sugary nonsense.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does urk me how people think that you need to work out to lose weight. It's like 90% diet. You can just walk for 30 minutes a day and lose weight easily if you manage your eating habits correctly. IM fasting is a great strategy but the 3 meals a day **** has been hammered into us for a long time. I find it especially stupid that almost all breakfast foods are sugary nonsense.
I agree for the most part. When you work out, you are exercising the heart but many neglect the liver. The liver is what controls 500+ bodily functions. And the way to take care of the liver is through diet and food choices. Hell, just cutting down or cutting out on alcohol can do wonders, especially for males. The liver is also what controls the production of testosterone so it's even more important for older guys.

I don't believe in diets but I believe everyone should find their sweet spot and what works for them and see if they can make a lifestyle change. This way it's a lot more sustainable in the long run. Personally for older males, I find a semi-keto style(potatoes, rice, some pasta, minimal breads or processed grains) to be easily manageable and can be adaptable into a lifestyle change.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do we consider fat cause I posted a woman on here who I thought was sexy and some posters called her fat

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American obesity rate is now above 50%. It varies by location, too. That is just an average. In places like the deep south and rural areas, it is well over 50%.

Men are fat, too. I had a woman tell me that she didn't see any ripped bodies or visible abs on match....only gay dudes on grindr.
Probably cuz all the goodlooking men are tired of women’s **** lol your avg dude is just a thirsty simp whereas these guys know what’s up. All things considered, it’s better for men to be gay in today’s time than to be straight.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably cuz all the goodlooking men are tired of women’s **** lol your avg dude is just a thirsty simp whereas these guys know what’s up. All things considered, it’s better for men to be gay in today’s time than to be straight.
Women had games to degrade and slow down a "good looking" man level so they can feel "better" around him. They were running thtis games on really good looking dudes and allowing less good looking in the face men to play "body guard". The game is crazy. There are a bunch of details and adjustments for the last several years.

As usual let females choose. They will always value and give their best to someone, let it be you.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these are so truly sh!thole times, if they're not fat they've got purple hair or tats/sleeves, bull rings in their noses, bad attitudes - today I got soooo disrespected by a fugly younger gal at a new coffee shop, I mean just outright RUDE cause I guess I wasn't being the right color guy or saying the right things (in HER mind) - it's women like that that need to go in the next world war, just a vapid $10/hr personality, whereas the hot girls are always friendly to me

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must be on another planet, it seems that the women are getting better looking than before; dress better; act better; just better.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Up until the pandemic started, I had been going to fitness classes on and off for nearly a decade. I would do this more when I needed to find new women. I mostly went to high intensity interval style classes and boxing/kickboxing. Most of the time, I went to classes at my regular gym, but I occasionally went to secondary facilities to put myself in front of a brand new audience. I tried yoga a few times, it definitely was not my thing.

I'd recommend fitness classes over bars. The ratios are much better.

I've been fit during the entire time I've gone to classes. Almost no guys, fit or unfit, tried to pick up women at classes.

I was able to get dates as a result of class attendance. It's not the most time efficient thing. You're going to a 45-60 minute class just for the purpose of talking to women 5 minutes before class and 5 minutes after class. Some women aren't all that social before or after class, even with each other. One would think women would want to talk to each other to make friends in a place like that. Anyway, it's a narrow window to make things happen, so you've really got to be to the point in that venue.
The good thing is that most women in such a class are in good shape, although I've seen some big ones in Jazzercise. A younger me might have given that a go, although the younger me preferred to pump iron.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I pretty much do one main meal a day, with only a light snack for breakfast, and maybe a snack before bedtime if I'm hungry. Like today - I just had about 250 grams of pork shishkabob and a liter of beer.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The good thing is that most women in such a class are in good shape, although I've seen some big ones in Jazzercise. A younger me might have given that a go, although the younger me preferred to pump iron.
I like the women who tend to go to interval style classes and boxing/kickboxing. The workouts themselves are good. They can work well alongside pumping iron, which I did up until the pandemic. I've been mostly doing home workouts on YouTube during the pandemic, with some swimming in the past 5 weeks. In those interval/bootcamp style classes, as well as boxing/kickboxing, it is a moderately advanced workout, so it's better to already be in decent shape as a starting point. It'd be difficult to be 30 lbs overweight and start an interval class, though I'd be impressed with someone overweight dedicated their lives to a class to drop some weight. The typical attendees of classes was already in adequate shape at a minimum.

Yoga is weird. It doesn't burn up enough calories. The yoga audience is also a little weird. Barre and dance fitness classes like Zumba are all women, so those are a no go. It's acceptable for a man to go to a fitness class that is majority women (like interval style classes) but not to be the only guy in an all female class. At one time, the athletic club where I belong had a Saturday morning zumba class poolside. There were times where I went out and swam laps, ending my lap swimming just as the Zumba class would be ending so that I could do approaches on Zumba class attendees.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score