Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Epidemic of BV

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like a silly thread but I am serious. As I have gotten older I have slept with more and more chicks with bacterial vaginosis ( slept with a little less than 4 dozen chicks and 3 had it ). I used to bang a 7/10 cute chick over the span of 6 yrs ( every time we were in the same state). This latest time I noticed she smelled like BV. I didn't say anything. I slept with a girl years back who cant get a man to commit. I am suspecting its her BV. The more promiscuous the girl the more likely she will get it. My hypothesis is that these guys dont commit to these girls partly because of the BV. No guy is brave enough to tell them " hey your puzzy stank" so the guys just kinda stop having sex with the girls. This leaves the girls wondering why no guys wants to stay.

I know this sounds like a silly topic but its true. If a girl have a stinky snatch who would tell her? No guy would. Her gfs wouldn't tell her. Guys will just leave the relationship. This infection is an easy fix too. I bet about 10% of women who have men issues have it because of BV.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
This sounds like a silly thread but I am serious. As I have gotten older I have slept with more and more chicks with bacterial vaginosis ( slept with a little less than 4 dozen chicks and 3 had it ). I used to bang a 7/10 cute chick over the span of 6 yrs ( every time we were in the same state). This latest time I noticed she smelled like BV. I didn't say anything. I slept with a girl years back who cant get a man to commit. I am suspecting its her BV. The more promiscuous the girl the more likely she will get it. My hypothesis is that these guys dont commit to these girls partly because of the BV. No guy is brave enough to tell them " hey your puzzy stank" so the guys just kinda stop having sex with the girls. This leaves the girls wondering why no guys wants to stay.

I know this sounds like a silly topic but its true. If a girl have a stinky snatch who would tell her? No guy would. Her gfs wouldn't tell her. Guys will just leave the relationship. This infection is an easy fix too. I bet about 10% of women who have men issues have it because of BV.
supposed to be going to planned parenthood or public health sexual health clinic after each relationship ends....these chics aren't taking good care of themselves by not getting regular sexual infection checks-this would have been handled.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
supposed to be going to planned parenthood or public health sexual health clinic after each relationship ends....these chics aren't taking good care of themselves by not getting regular sexual infection checks-this would have been handled.
I totally agree. Most girls that are promiscuous are generally not taking care of themselves overall. Many chicks also have a hard time being honest with themselves. So even if they do smell they might hamster it away.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree. Most girls that are promiscuous are generally not taking care of themselves overall. Many chicks also have a hard time being honest with themselves. So even if they do smell they might hamster it away.
Donovan Sharpe has at least one clip where he talks about BV and links to an article about it. Basically it's correlated to promiscuity. And of course just bad hygienic awareness and habit too.

One girl i made out with had the most disgusting mouth taste i think ill ever experience, whether in my own mouth or someone else's. I didn't tell her, i already knew i didn't want her. But with another girl i didn't want, i did tell her to clean her pvssy before next time cause it stank. She responded by telling me to go to hell or something lol. That was fine with me since i didn't even want to see her again really anyway.

Now id always tell. Challenge yourself to be frank and genuine, it's a more enjoyable and fulfilling way to live.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl have a stinky snatch who would tell her? No guy would.
Actually I do but I generally don't wait until it happens as it may be too shocking or it may come across the wrong way. I generally have a convo before sex about kinks/fetishes/preferences. And that's where I say I have a hyper sensitive nose to smells and that I'm very OCD when it comes to odors and hygiene. Not only on myself but on my partners. There's been many times where I had the gal wash herself before we had sex if it wasn't squeaky clean. It's actually very hard to keep my boner if the girl stinks.

Some plates I had knew the drill and everytime we met up, they have always taken a shower beforehand or at my place.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I always call girls out on a smelly pusssy, especially if I'm planning to have her as a fwb. I've turned foul smelly pussies into pristine spring water tasting oases(cuz they were otherwise obedient sexy girls). It usually comes down to her being dehydrated on a regular basis(causes chunky discharge and smells) or drinking a lot(compromises the immune system, opening the door for bacterial infections).

Discharge(from getting wet or cumming) should be runny and there should be absolutely no smell unless it's from sweat. A healthy pusssy tastes like a smart water. Some girls are clueless and I'd much rather coach them and have a nice clean pusssy to fuuck then stick my diick in stank. Even if I plan to never see her again I tell her. Funny enough pointing this out gets girls to instantly become extremely submissive every time.

A guy that doesn't call a girl out for some stank is either a cuck or doesn't care about his own health and hygiene.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always call girls out on a smelly pusssy, especially if I'm planning to have her as a fwb. I've turned foul smelly pussies into pristine spring water tasting oases(cuz they were otherwise obedient sexy girls). It usually comes down to her being dehydrated on a regular basis(causes chunky discharge and smells) or drinking a lot(compromises the immune system, opening the door for bacterial infections).

Discharge(from getting wet or cumming) should be runny and there should be absolutely no smell unless it's from sweat. A healthy pusssy tastes like a smart water. Some girls are clueless and I'd much rather coach them and have a nice clean pusssy to fuuck then stick my diick in stank. Even if I plan to never see her again I tell her. Funny enough pointing this out gets girls to instantly become extremely submissive every time.

A guy that doesn't call a girl out for some stank is either a cuck or doesn't care about his own health and hygiene.
Amen brother. :up:

If you take care of yourself, you should expect the same if the other person respects you.

I had to drop a fine Puerto Rican plate recently because she started getting lazy and not cleaning herself and got too complacent with me.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But with another girl i didn't want, i did tell her to clean her pvssy before next time cause it stank. She responded by telling me to go to hell or something lol. That was fine with me since i didn't even want to see her again really anyway.
Hahah

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Do they cry when you call them out? How do you do it without imploding the relationship lol

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do they cry when you call them out? How do you do it without imploding the relationship lol
EVERYTHING with women are all about introducing subtle hints, easing into it, and minimizing shock/confrontation. This can be applied to EVERY situation with women. I've been doing this with my wife over 17 years.

As guys, we need to be told directly and have things hammered into our skulls because we don't approach or do things the same as women. Women are always giving hints or expressing subtle nuances but a lot of times, we males do not perceive or interpret that. And that is why there is a lot of breakdown in dating and relationships. It's just the way they operate.

If you read my post above, I have a discussion with the girl around my preferences before it actually happens. If the the girl cares for you enough, she'll adjust accordingly so you are happy and your needs are met.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like @Lookatu said I do it pretty casually and subtly. Usually if we're about to bang and I find out I'll wait til after to tell her, otherwise she'll get all self conscious and it might kill my boner. Afterwards I'll casually say she needs to drink more water and wait for her to ask why, then tell her because she's got some smells. If I like her as a person and am molding her I'll be supportive about it because it's a pretty embarrassing thing for women to be told. I've actually never had it kill a relationship, if anything it shows that I care enough to support her in self improvement.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One solution is to take her to a hotel across the road from the fish market. That way, when she takes off her trousers the smell of her stinky cooch won't register.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been with a handful of broads who have this issue as well. The only person I brought it up to was my ex and that was because she didnt always have that odor. But any chick who right out of the gate stinks down there, I assume she's a ***** and move on after I've had my turn.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

It can be easy to treat, but not always. Once it becomes chronic, no amount of Flagyl or metronidazole gel will help. In addition, the loads of antibotics the the lady has to be on can hurt her in the long run. Some ladies catch it easier than others. It's also a lifestyle change. Less carbs (yeast) and sugars also will help. The bacteria feeds off of yeast and sugars.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be easy to treat, but not always. Once it becomes chronic, no amount of Flagyl or metronidazole gel will help. In addition, the loads of antibotics the the lady has to be on can hurt her in the long run. Some ladies catch it easier than others. It's also a lifestyle change. Less carbs (yeast) and sugars also will help. The bacteria feeds off of yeast and sugars.
Why not stop swapping in and out multiple c0cks?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've lived with and been close to women almost 30 yrs. Usually if they swap in a new body chemistry her scent will change amd increase in yeast infections. Women with an even higher c0ck rate tend to get bacterial vaginitis. Which smells so foul it's almost impossible to stay turned on.
Not always due to sexual partners. It also has a lot to do with their bacterial make up in a lady's vaginal flora and what they eat.