Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If Women Treat You Like a '10' You ARE a '10'

outlawJW

Banned
Reaction score
I've been in an elite tier of generating female attraction for a long time. Probably since elementary school, actually. Even when I gave zero sh-ts about my appearance, in the second half of high school and well through college for example, I still had absolutely no problems attracting women.

Once I started workouts more consistently and putting a bit more attention into my wardrobe, female attraction went through the roof. Some nights I would be surrounded by a half dozen all vying for my attention. Very often it was a lot more than that.

I've never really thought of ranking myself or other men on a '10' scale, but I think I'm pretty close to a celebrity tier level of attractiveness. I don't mean like third string professional athlete, either.

The odd thing is, I've taken it all for granted, as if it were completely normal, an average situation if you will. I never felt bad for friends who very often could generate zero attraction. I just thought it was 'normal' for them.

The strange thing is, I see other good looking guys who struggle a lot in generating attraction. They can get a lot of attention from women within their own social circles, but basically become nobodies and pariahs outside of it. It seems so rare for a man to be able to generate strong attraction outside of social circles.

But you know what? I'm not satisfied. I'm going to get even fitter and better looking still. Will report back.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in an elite tier of generating female attraction for a long time. Probably since elementary school, actually. Even when I gave zero sh-ts about my appearance, in the second half of high school and well through college for example, I still had absolutely no problems attracting women.

Once I started workouts more consistently and putting a bit more attention into my wardrobe, female attraction went through the roof. Some nights I would be surrounded by a half dozen all vying for my attention. Very often it was a lot more than that.

I've never really thought of ranking myself or other men on a '10' scale, but I think I'm pretty close to a celebrity tier level of attractiveness. I don't mean like third string professional athlete, either.

The odd thing is, I've taken it all for granted, as if it were completely normal, an average situation if you will. I never felt bad for friends who very often could generate zero attraction. I just thought it was 'normal' for them.

The strange thing is, I see other good looking guys who struggle a lot in generating attraction. They can get a lot of attention from women within their own social circles, but basically become nobodies and pariahs outside of it. It seems so rare for a man to be able to generate strong attraction outside of social circles.

But you know what? I'm not satisfied. I'm going to get even fitter and better looking still. Will report back.
"treatment" is important. The inverse is also true. If ALL the babes you deal with decided in union to stop supporting you, and trashing you out, if you remained around them, they would affect your looks over time, dragging down your energy.

It's important that we receive good and preferential treatment from babes.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction is one thing but getting laid is totally different even though they are indirectly related to each other. But if you can get both, more power to you and thank your parents for some good genetics. Plus enjoy it while you're young because things change once you get older. :up:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction is one thing but getting laid is totally different even though they are indirectly related to each other. But if you can get both, more power to you and thank your parents for some good genetics. Plus enjoy it while you're young because things change once you get older. :up:
What's considered "older"? There are a great many men fvcking up until they die in their 80's or later.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's considered "older"? There are a great many men fvcking up until they die in their 80's or later.
Just to clarify, when I say things change, I'm not referring to lack of sex. I just mean the landscape and the environment that you're in(a lot having relationships by then, older bitter women, post wall in looks, single mothers, women that are more reserved or "grown up", etc.)
These are things that are less apparent in younger gals so dating/hooking up/relationships tend to be more fun in your 20's.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conclusion: no one here is a 10 or they would not spend 5 seconds here.
I agree. If you were a "10" theorectically, you'd have women asking you out, going out of their way to match up with your schedule, pay for drinks/dinner, and invite you back to their place for a "night cap". Then text you the next day to make sure you felt good. LOL
If OP didn't receive this treatment, he's not a 10.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to clarify, when I say things change, I'm not referring to lack of sex. I just mean the landscape and the environment that you're in(a lot having relationships by then, older bitter women, post wall in looks, single mothers, women that are more reserved or "grown up", etc.)
These are things that are less apparent in younger gals so dating/hooking up/relationships tend to be more fun in your 20's.
Most of "the game" (clubs,bars,"hanging out") is for around 18-35. After that your the "old guy in the club", so a man with a bit more years has to use different environments to achieve the same objective.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

For research purposes, how tall are you?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of "the game" (clubs,bars,"hanging out") is for around 18-35. After that your the "old guy in the club", so a man with a bit more years has to use different environments to achieve the same objective.
I think the upper bound of that is changing. I'm 37. In my early to mid 30s, I would see guys in their 40s at a very fashionable bar in my city. People are in more transient relationships in later into life. You're going to see more of this as the 1980s born Millennials turn 40 during the 2020s.

Around age 30, I made the move to focus more on day game. I think day game has a longer shelf life.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the upper bound of that is changing. I'm 37. In my early to mid 30s, I would see guys in their 40s at a very fashionable bar in my city. People are in more transient relationships in later into life. You're going to see more of this as the 1980s born Millennials turn 40 during the 2020s.

Around age 30, I made the move to focus more on day game. I think day game has a longer shelf life.
Depends upon the bar obviously, but I hear you.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your value and self-worth are contingent on how women treat you.... you're not a "10." I think it's more like "zero."

If you're getting in shape for yourself, that's great.
Unfortunately, it appears that too many men here are doing doing this for the sake of trying to keep or catch a member of the opposite sex.
Once upon a time, that wasn't your job. That was the role for women.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree. I've found there are different venues for different range of ages.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If female 10s dont exist like in the Unicorn then men dont either. Even the likes of Johnny Depp got his azz handed to him by a woman.
I like OPs drive. Do the best with what you have.
The only Ace you have is being able to control your own life. Or should i say pick a path and let life provide the steps.
Johnny Dep literally "raped" in that relationship with his wife. Some of the men on this website did bash Johnny Depp for his involvement, and after discussing it, I agree. He set a bad example for men and young men. Once you realize it's that bad, you gotta get out, there is nothing to discuss.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been my entire point since I’ve been here. A good looking guy, a cool guy, a popular up, ANY guy with ANY type of dominance can get A LOT of attraction within their social circles. And the women do all the seducing.

OP - you are measuring these guys on their inability to generate attraction outside social circles. This is a wrong measurement to use.

No attractive guy should EVER measure himself by how much attraction he can get at bars/nightclubs. This is because women go for types. A business casual guy who could clean up with business casual women would be completely invisible in a hip hop club. And if he is dumb enough to use that environment to measure himself, he would think there is something wrong with him. And if he is really stupid - if he’s a pickup artist, he would begin to calibrate himself to dumb @$$ hip hop chicks who go for drug dealers, losers, and thugs.
In that environment those are the "winners" and the lazer sharp, even physically capable white collar Alpha is a "loser" or "corny".

This is the single most stupid thing an attractive guy can do.

The proper way to measure an attractive guy is how MANY social circles does he have with women that are on his wavelength/demographic. If he has one social circle, that would approximately equate to 6-7 options. If he had 5-6 social environments that he belongs in, that would equate to approximately 35-40 sexual options.
So man is stupid for being stuck in one environment, especially if it's one that he's not best suited for.

No guy in his right mind will still think about women, romance, or pvssy with 35-40 options.

How do I know that? Because I’M THAT GUY. I’m speaking from direct experience. I think about how I can retire early. How I can buy my own island somewhere in the tropics. Pvssy is the last thing on my mind.

The only way for an attractive guy with an abundant social life with multiple social circles and 35-40 women he can sleep with anytime to Ben THINK about romance is if he had a stupid seducer ego where he wants to prove himself to the world.
What he would "think" about "romance", is the romance and seduction that the women attempt to use on him.

Well I’ve got news for you my friend. This is a chick’s mindset. And here is a quote from the great Pook.

“It is WOMEN that base their self esteem and self worth on how attractive they are to the opposite sex. It is WOMEN that obsess over romance. Real men are hard to find. Real men are busy uniting their dreams with their day. Real men are busy climbing their metaphorical mountains. What the hell are you doing. Reading seduction tips?
Well. Once we get the message on this site your supposed to move on.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea for a wealthy movie star his fcking game sucks. Man if i was him i would got rid of her quick.
He may have had "game" before her, but she "obliberated" it. I don't know if you been with the "tear down" type of wytch. They hook you, learn you then they have all these measures they take to tear down your image and cause you pain and loss.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make valid points Storm. But this is a fcking lie bro. Pinnacle? Maybe not but ***** is part of the deal.
Why not join a monestary? Free rent. Retire early. Be on an island. Com on man sounds fulfilling doesn't it? Lol
With epicenter and his "sex is for animals" theory.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm definitely not a 10 because I have experienced ghosting, flaking, and other forms of subhuman treatment.