Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Successfully getting laid a lot and sleeping with different women after 30.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We covered this. In swingers world the reality is 90% of males are cvcked. You better be social and built like a Adonis to have a chance.
We did cover it within the last couple of weeks. I'm glad I've never been a part of that community.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
We covered this. In swingers world the reality is 90% of males are cvcked. You better be social and built like a Adonis to have a chance.
I don't really agree with you got to be build to get chicks. I've been build at one time (well i weighted less than what i do now) but i was ripped had abs model look. I got lots of girls interested in me girls walking up to me saying hi, girls coming and sitting next to me at a bench , old ladies saying i look fit. you catch the drift.

Now i get girls calling me fat lol but its done in a joking teasing manner. Some other girls don't even think im fat. I do though. Time to hit the gym which i am today.

I think I'm more aware now from learning from natural guys who told me once not to approach a certain girl. That ingrained in my memory when he told me not to do that and i worked out from there that mass approaching is stupid.

Any guy can get interest from girls if he just sees it. I see it all the time when out at clubs. Different girls have different tastes and want different things at different times.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never seen what op is talking about here. We do have some black pill guys that complain about height and money or not having a chance in hell if you are not a Chad. @Good Gao are you sure you don't have this site confused with another site? By the way I am almost 50 years old and still get plenty of attention from women including college girls.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really agree with you got to be build to get chicks. I've been build at one time (well i weighted less than what i do now) but i was ripped had abs model look. I got lots of girls interested in me girls walking up to me saying hi, girls coming and sitting next to me at a bench , old ladies saying i look fit. you catch the drift.

Now i get girls calling me fat lol but its done in a joking teasing manner. Some other girls don't even think im fat. I do though. Time to hit the gym which i am today.

I think I'm more aware now from learning from natural guys who told me once not to approach a certain girl. That ingrained in my memory when he told me not to do that and i worked out from there that mass approaching is stupid.

Any guy can get interest from girls if he just sees it. I see it all the time when out at clubs. Different girls have different tastes and want different things at different times.
Are the girls who call you fat giving you puzzy? I also know for a fact in real life you don't have to be chiseled to get sex. It was just said on this website that guys turn to swingers thinking they are going to get all this action when it was really for the wife, and she's getting all this action and he really isn't. The amount of men within the swinger group that they want to have sex with is limited, like 10-20% so that most of the men basically get cucked.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I've never seen what op is talking about here. We do have some black pill guys that complain about height and money or not having a chance in hell if you are not a Chad. @Good Gao are you sure you don't have this site confused with another site? By the way I am almost 50 years old and still get plenty of attention from women including college girls.
I believe I could go out with a guy in a busy enough place with enough girls and he could get some interest from girls and i could tell him. had guys tell me girls are looking at you dude. One of those guys has a hot girlfriend now.

What he does with that interest is a different ball game alltogether. I've seen guys approach girls who are interested in them but the friends don't like him. the friends liked me and i sort of talked to them for a bit and they gave me some beers and asked if i was sort of dragged out with my pissed mate. they told me hes too much even though the girl liked him. eventually they said sorry and told him to **** off and me and him left to another bar where the bouncer told me your mate isn't coming in.

There's more to it than just initial attraction and then being able to pull consistently all the time. Going out all the time actually helps and that's what i'm starting to do as of now.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in the best shape of my life and have met some really great couples. Some men do like to watch their wives get railed by the fit guy. Other couples want two guys for her atn the same time. Either way it's fun and it's no a no nonsense hook up. No strings attached.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@7onriverI f I agree that their is more to it than initial attraction but without that I believe you are wasting your time on a poor prospect. I also agree with you that going out is important. One of the big problems with the younger guys is that they have grown up online with virtual social circles and have no idea how to pick up real life cues and how to interact in person. My point was that age is not a big problem for men especially if they have put some effort into building a good life for themselves as well as built strong social skills. I am a big believer in that men need to start getting offline more and get in the real world.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I am in the best shape of my life and have met some really great couples. Some men do like to watch their wives get railed by the fit guy. Other couples want two guys for her atn the same time. Either way it's fun and it's no a no nonsense hook up. No strings attached.
how many of these hookups have you had? I've been offered a chance a couple of times to bang a girl at the same time with another guy. However the girl in question and the guy in question are fairly reckless in their sex lifes. hookers for the guy drugs excessive drinking. the girl was hot in shape nice face (the guy wasn't fat quite skinny cause he don't eat alot but rumor has it he has a huge **** confirmed while out drinking with him by another girl. She just wanted to be penetrated by two guys discretely no strings attached behind her boyfriends back.
I turned down the offer at the time on two different occasions.

I just wonder about all the stds and stuff involved with doing that stuff often?

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy world when hookers is the safer and less stressful option.
I plan to do it legally too. Go to a country that isn't rooted in ****ing religion and preferably where the exchange rate is in favor of the USD, such places are usually dangerous for Americans. Its still the less stressful option though lol.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
@7onriverI f I agree that their is more to it than initial attraction but without that I believe you are wasting your time on a poor prospect. I also agree with you that going out is important. One of the big problems with the younger guys is that they have grown up online with virtual social circles and have no idea how to pick up real life cues and how to interact in person. My point was that age is not a big problem for men especially if they have put some effort into building a good life for themselves as well as built strong social skills. I am a big believer in that men need to start getting offline more and get in the real world.
I believe a lot of game should be done in silence or less talking and done in the real world. when you do talk it's gotta come from the right place at the right time. I've seen a old guy out in his 50s out with a lesbian tomboy girl who the tomboy i was talking to while out. Even he was getting interest from girls but he wasn't doing anything about it. That can be a hard thing to overcome and even i have trouble with that sometimes. Other times im out making out, looking into a girls eyes across the room and just dancing to the music while focused just on her and noone else and shes doing the same. other guys are approaching her and shes blowing them off and im just standing a few metres away looking at her.
later we talk and get closer. then its going to the house party we go and we walk to the taxi.

Age isn't really a issue since girls will go for a older guy.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
really, yesterday I had a 6-pack of young girls in an SUV with the windows down get my attention by saying, "Hi :) :) :)" and "Hey =) =) =)" was was like "Hi" back. It's my new look that drew their interest I think. Been getting a lot of attention this week. Will almost definitely get laid this weekend. I'm working on like 5 girls at once. I'd impregnate 2 if I just said fvck it and threw caution to the wind. I'm at that point where I don't givafvck about impregnating multiple women at this point, none of them being the wiser about the other. It'd be kinda funny to just all of a sudden have multiple offspring. I've always been cautious and conservative in that regard. I should leave my seed on the planet before I'm gone.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those other guys are cucks. You appear to be the bull, which is cool.

1. Moving to a major world class city, very mandatory.

I think that in American the only cities that really qualify for this are Chicago, NYC, and Miami. To a degree LA can too but ratios there really suck.
Why only those 3, maybe 4 cities? There are numerous U.S. metro areas with multiple millions in population. The Sun Belt has a number of booming metro areas population wise. A lot of them have bad ratios like LA though.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how many of these hookups have you had? I've been offered a chance a couple of times to bang a girl at the same time with another guy. However the girl in question and the guy in question are fairly reckless in their sex lifes. hookers for the guy drugs excessive drinking. the girl was hot in shape nice face (the guy wasn't fat quite skinny cause he don't eat alot but rumor has it he has a huge **** confirmed while out drinking with him by another girl. She just wanted to be penetrated by two guys discretely no strings attached behind her boyfriends back.
I turned down the offer at the time on two different occasions.

I just wonder about all the stds and stuff involved with doing that stuff often?
I am very picky with who I play with. I have several couples I've got together with. Most down to earth next door type couples that swing are looking for something ongoing with a safe guy. I don't f#$k with sketchy people.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And how do you feel if the woman was "bullied" into the swinging lifestyle because the man was already doing it? And how do you feel if it was the man "bullied" into the swinging lifestyle because she wanted to open up the marriage?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for recognising women get bullied
If you noticed my communication I mention it goes both ways. I've indicated to you all the things that happen to men, can happen to women. ( except when the system and the courts are involved, that usually biases the women ), but in various social spheres the male may have a higher level of "entitlement" and be allowed to bully and abuse the woman, and no one SAW anything happen, they look the other way.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
If you noticed my communication I mention it goes both ways. I've indicated to you all the things that happen to men, can happen to women. ( except when the system and the courts are involved, that usually biases the women ), but in various social spheres the male may have a higher level of "entitlement" and be allowed to bully and abuse the woman, and no one SAW anything happen, they look the other way.
Yes.

it makes me think of what motivates women to put men through divorce.

I'm really, really lucky to have avoided all of this aren't I?

I just like learning about others' experiences and trying to figure out how to encourage more love between genders.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've read a lot of toxic stuff on this forum about how the game ends at 30 and how after the age of 30, it is impossible to meet a lot of new women.
100% fiction.

BS spread by guys who have zero game and/or are under 30 themselves.
At 37, I have a good sample size comparing game. I'll compare a few different eras in my adult life. 18-21 (undergrad), 22-29, and 30-present.

Access to the market: It is different. From 18-21 I was in undergrad at a large public university. No one was married. That helped, but not as much as you'd think. 18-21 is the peak era of the "I Have a Boyfriend" (IHAB) speech. Google "Boyfriend Destroyer Lines". Probably the most important information. Most guys probably don't properly learn how to handle the IHAB until 22-29 or even 30+. IHAB is either fictional or the woman is open to the monkey branch if enough value is demonstrated. There are more opportunities to meet people organically from 18-21.

22-29: For those who go to college, once the post college era ends, things do get more difficult. For non-college attendees, this starts whenever formalized school ends. For a man, 22-24 can be tough. At the bars, you'll be younger than a lot of women. This is countered by going to bars near a university. That will depend on your city. I highly recommend that from 22-24 men either date slightly younger undergrads or women 18-22, or bang an over 30 woman. The typical mid-30s woman will put out more easily for an 18-24 year old guy than for guys her age to a few years older. A 34 year old woman doesn't ask for anything from a 22 year old guy other than having a hot bod. I did bang some 30 something women during this time in my life. Then, at 25, guys are now older than some women on the generalized bar scene and can start to date more easily. Day game becomes easier as easier. 25-29 is often the peak social circle time frame as this is when most people are either uncoupled or coupled but in shorter term transient relationships. This point in time is very short.

30+: Social circle game will dissipate by some point in one's early 30s as most of a typical social circle becomes ensconced in LTRs. Single and unattached people tend to wither from groups. At this point, a 30+ single male must find new social circles from things from co-ed sports leagues. Day game becomes more feasible because it doesn't require going out at night with other single males. I've actually seen guys in their 30s stay in relationships too long because they didn't have male friends to accompany them to bars on pickup missions and didn't want to deal with the hassle. I like cold approaching at non-bar venues more because I'm more introverted, which isn't well suited to night game. Guys 30+ can still go out to night venues and do it solo. I've done solo approaching at night venues after age 30 and wasn't questioned at all by target women for flying solo. Access becomes more difficult, but game is far from over at 30 and beyond.

It is easier when you're 30+ to meet women who are close to your own age on apps, but realize that the typical app sourced date between a 35 year old man and a 33 year old woman sourced from a swipe app will usually be a complete waste of time. Most will be one date, no sex, and no future in-person dates. It will end with either a ghosting (preferred), or a candy asssed text message of "I had a good time but I do not see this going further".

Sex and Relationships:

If a man is to able to navigate the treacherous waters of early stage relationship formation, it is often likely that the best quality sex happens at age 25 or later, as well as some of the best quality relationships. Even with increased access to women at 18-21, most of the relationships formed in college will disintegrate by one's mid-20s, or 30 at the latest. There are plenty of ways to form relationships as life goes on, and it doesn't require swiping like a maniac to do so. Yes, cold approach can be nauseating. Yes, forming new social circles can be utterly time consuming and often ungratifying. Yes, attending events in the hopes of meeting other singles in the major city can be unpleasant. Getting past that stage is key. I think many men realize the previous statements, and they're often afraid of that, and they'll stay in a mediocre to bad relationship too long because they fear the singles scene and forming new relationships.