Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Only being witty via text

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve noticed I can be witty, but only via text. I’ve come to realize it’s because you have the time to respond and think about it.

But then again I have days where I can be witty in real life with direct responses as well. Of course I’d want this in real life continuously as well.

Girls like to have fun and be teased, I can achieve this via text but always think that when I have a normal conversation with them in real life, their pvssies dry up so fast.

Then again I care too much, my self esteem is quite low and I see that when I’m witty in real life I feel good and confident that day. Something we all want all the time.

I guess the only way to achieve this is to have a great lifestyle which makes you confident. But any way to circumvent this in the short term?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kind of the same way for different reasons.
I'm often more funny and witty and less serious over text than in real life. I've had gals tell me this too.
I could care less but in the sake of consistency, I sometime discuss this with them over text.
I explain to them that I'm more amped up over text as the only thing that they can gauge or go by is the content in the words written and nothing else. Where as in real life, they can see me, observe my behaviours and other nuances, touch me, hear my voice, etc. So I tend to be a lot less amped when meeting someone in person.

But you're issue seems to be that you may be more nervous in person and the reason why you're not your true self? If that's the case, learn to meet more people and talk to them in public. Whether it's just a grandma waiting in line at the store, the cashier, a construction worker. Practice real life conversations with various people in public.

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But you're issue seems to be that you may be more nervous in person and the reason why you're not your true self? If that's the case, learn to meet more people and talk to them in public. Whether it's just a grandma waiting in line at the store, the cashier, a construction worker. Practice real life conversations with various people in public.
Yeah, totally correct, if the girl is a bit more cute than average, I tend to close up and thoughts like "why would she be interested in me etc etc". Even though recently I've had a hb9 admit to me she liked me, it still does not click inside my head that I should trust my looks and personality. Oh and btw, even though she said that, I still didn't take "advantage" of it, I probably would have if I had a few drinks. Don't know how I can achieve that feeling all the time.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember if you're able to get her off text and meet you in real life, that's half the battle right there and she's interested in you. Then it's up to you not to mess it up. If you find her smiling a lot and the conversation flowing, assume at that point she's into you also in real life. The sky's the limit at that point only dependent on your confidence and game.
Always think lower of her and just as another gal. Don't put her up on a pedestal which you seem like you're prematurely doing. Remember, always ask yourself what can this gal offer me besides her looks and what's in between her legs. That might make you think of things differently.

Glassguy

Reaction score
You're not a quick thinking person. Fun sarcasm goes a long way with women if done the right way. Learn to use it.

Your major problem isnt not being witty enough in person. Its that women see you as someone different in real life than you are in text. That's a problem.