Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating gets much better for men as you age. Read on...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still certain there are a few decent women out there but you just have to wait longer and work harder to find them.
"Decent women" will be harder to find by definition, because in practice by definition a decent woman wouldn't be on OLD, antisocial media or bars and clubs either at all or for long and those meat markets are the main contact points for men and women. The girl from Bangladesh who lives in a room down my shared student floor and doesn't use makeup or any substances? she's not on OLD, doesn't talk to guys through antisocial media, doesn't go to clubs and bars.

A woman who lives a relatively sheltered life like this is the exception I could see for a woman in her mid-late 20s or let alone 30s who is still single but psychologically healthy. She is still single because she has had other priorities and hasn't been exposed to anything like the quantity of men a normal woman would.

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ask them up front if they have kids. If they do, it's a no-go for me (just happened today, we've been in contact for a week now and I finally ask if she has had kids, she said yes 3 but they're almost all out of the house - I said sorry, but thanks for your honesty). I usually get laid while on vacation as I am right now, this will be the first time in a while I haven't gotten any nook. I am being shut down at every corner, and I've never looked/felt better either. I am in tip-top shape all around, but I can't get anything started. Girls just aren't available apparently (Covid? the riots?).

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a decent woman wouldn't be on OLD
I just don't find this to be true, either.

As a matter of fact, if a woman doesn't care to troll the bars every night, she works a good job that requires longer hours and maybe even some weekend time (all qualities of a higher-quality woman, BTW), and doesn't have a gigantic social circle, how is she supposed to meet someone? You use technology like everyone else.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As a matter of fact, if a woman doesn't care to troll the bars every night, she works a good job that requires longer hours and maybe even some weekend time (all qualities of a higher-quality woman, BTW), and doesn't have a gigantic social circle, how is she supposed to meet someone? You use technology like everyone else.
Indeed, which is why I added in the disclaimer "for long". Those women would know what they're looking for and can go through countless men to find it. If they still can't find it after screening hundreds and hundreds of men, they are the common denominator - which in that case means they probably aren't as psychologically "high quality" as one might otherwise imply. The exception would be if she lives in an area where there literally aren't enough men in her age group who aren't convicts, addicts, utter lazy deadbeats, cheating on their wives or mentally disordered to go around mathematically.

The women who you keep seeing on OLD year after year are their own common denominator.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Agreed. Plus I'm way past the bars and places where it's usually the slvts who hang out. My last two LTRs came from OLD.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed, which is why I added in the disclaimer "for long". Those women would know what they're looking for and can go through countless men to find it. If they still can't find it after screening hundreds and hundreds of men, they are the common denominator - which in that case means they probably aren't as psychologically "high quality" as one might otherwise imply. The exception would be if she lives in an area where there literally aren't enough men in her age group who aren't convicts, addicts, utter lazy deadbeats or mentally disordered to go around mathematically.

The women who you keep seeing on OLD year after year are their own common denominator.
I do agree with most of what you said. There are woman I do see over and over again on OLD sites; even after I've taken years or months off. I also agree in that the high-quality women have their pick which means you need to do everything you can to put your best self forward.

Even a guy who's say a 5-6 in looks, can work on his body, confidence, job/business/career, investments, social circle, hobbies, choice in clothes, attitude (all these things are affect-able too), and suddenly he's greatly increased his SMV for all women.

Yes, young "girls" are mainly about looks and young "boys" will just have to accept that. But, as you mature as a man, and as she does too as a woman, other things come into play that make a man (not a boy) more attractive.

Good luck to you.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree with most of what you said. There are woman I do see over and over again on OLD sites; even after I've taken years or months off. I also agree in that the high-quality women have their pick which means you need to do everything you can to put your best self forward.

Even a guy who's say a 5-6 in looks, can work on his body, confidence, job/business/career, investments, social circle, hobbies, choice in clothes, attitude (all these things are affect-able too), and suddenly he's greatly increased his SMV for all women.

Yes, young "girls" are mainly about looks and young "boys" will just have to accept that. But, as you mature as a man, and as she does too as a woman, other things come into play that make a man (not a boy) more attractive.

Good luck to you.
I certainly want to believe you are right in this and the previous things you've said. Like other people on this forum such as LA85 who already commented, OLD is unuseable for me except to struggle for bottom feeding. If in the future I could start getting matches there with the kind of women who have historically been interested in me in real life, and who somehow aren't very damaged either, that would be incredible.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion thats not the case especially if you are into youngish girls.

I tried to date women my age or close (mid 30s) and they were clearly less attractive in terms on looks plus they tasted and smell different than girls in their early to mid 20s.

What stop me the most however was the total inability to actually feel anything for them, it seems to me like they run out of female energy and only an empty box is left.

Most of them are not looking for the man of their life, most of them are looking for A man in their life that will save their reputation and take care of them economically, socially and finally sexually.

After being pumped and dumped from chads above their level and being alpha widowed, they lost any ability to bond which is why my instinct doesnt get pulled from them.

They collect mental madness after mental madness, they keep the impulsive narcisistic programming of their younger self while adding the feminist I deserve respect programming that older women have been fed.

They are broken inside and outside and no matter how great you are, if you are 45 you aint getting anything younger than that unless you pay...those who are 45 and can date and bond with decent girls 20yrs younger let me know I'll buy you a beer.

My personal opinion and suggestion for the guys willing to settle down and have a family is the following:

Before your early 30s find a girl in her early to mid20, she has have a low mileage and you have to get her while she is still fresh...share with her as many experience as you can to make your bond as strong as possible because such thing wont be possible later on.
You have to be young to have the energy to deal with her and she was to be young to be able to bond with you.
Keeping a relationship strong and happy its not a matter of "game" or "frame", its a matter of bonding that the sooner is made the stronger it is especially when started early on from responsive people.

After your 30s you dont have a girlfriend or a wife, you have a fvck buddy with whom you share the bills.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The women I know of who are still single in their mid-late 20s seem to have chronic psychological issues that both caused them to still be single in the first place, and that get worse because of their lifestyle.

I don't think my semi-ex who bragged that she fvcked 16+ guys in a few months after refusing to have sex with me before a marriage ritual is gonna be in a healthy relationship 10 years from now. My other ex who I'm about to fvck in a few weeks who recently told me she had tried to set up 2 guys to gangbang her but one of them backed out, and she says she feels like a failure, she goes to therapy, she takes medication, I don't think there's a bright future ahead for her either. I think of another woman who rejected me years back who is as chronically single as ever and now seriously depreciated from her bad habits, with my former acquaintance telling stories of other men she rejected in her past and her toxic friend influencing her. She's done. And the woman who gave me my worst rejection ever is still as single as ever despite the vast array of men she must be catfishing like she basically did with me.

Those women are all 20-something. Not all women who settle down early are psychologically healthy, we all see that for ourselves, but with women who are 30+ and still single you are trying to shop for decent cars in a crash test refuse yard. I dislike categorical generalizations but from what I can see, a psychologically healthy woman won't be single past a certain point in her 20s. If she is still single in her 30s, she has to be damaged, and "attachment disorder" as you said is a good way to specify it.
Jesus what kind of women are you going after? party sloots? jimminy cricket

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The women I know of who are still single in their mid-late 20s seem to have chronic psychological issues that both caused them to still be single in the first place, and that get worse because of their lifestyle.

I don't think my semi-ex who bragged that she fvcked 16+ guys in a few months after refusing to have sex with me before a marriage ritual is gonna be in a healthy relationship 10 years from now. My other ex who I'm about to fvck in a few weeks who recently told me she had tried to set up 2 guys to gangbang her but one of them backed out, and she says she feels like a failure, she goes to therapy, she takes medication, I don't think there's a bright future ahead for her either. I think of another woman who rejected me years back who is as chronically single as ever and now seriously depreciated from her bad habits, with my former acquaintance telling stories of other men she rejected in her past and her toxic friend influencing her. She's done. And the woman who gave me my worst rejection ever is still as single as ever despite the vast array of men she must be catfishing like she basically did with me.

Those women are all 20-something. Not all women who settle down early are psychologically healthy, we all see that for ourselves, but with women who are 30+ and still single you are trying to shop for decent cars in a crash test refuse yard. I dislike categorical generalizations but from what I can see, a psychologically healthy woman won't be single past a certain point in her 20s. If she is still single in her 30s, she has to be damaged, and "attachment disorder" as you said is a good way to specify it.
So it was them and not you

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it was them and not you
I would say so. For example my little brother cheated on his girlfriend, then they got back together a year later. That would be on him. I've never done anything like that or lied to a woman, and don't plan to. But that is really irrelevant when it comes to meeting women, if anything the fact that you don't have the heart to dehumanize them will significantly decrease your success over time.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say so. For example my little brother cheated on his girlfriend, then they got back together a year later. That would be on him. I've never done anything like that or lied to a woman, and don't plan to. But that is really irrelevant when it comes to meeting women, if anything the fact that you don't have the heart to dehumanize them will significantly decrease your success over time.
I said that not as an excuse. Some of the guys been with women who have no ability to connect, or are behaving dysfunctionally. Thus it couldn't work.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really want a LTR or gf, shoot for the HB7's.

Yeah, HB8-9's are fun to f*uck, and just generalizing here, but their attitudes and personalities are usually really poor. All window dressing with no one home. You can almost graph it: the hotter the woman, the more emotional and psychological s*hit she carries. Many reasons for this, but it's true.

I really don't date HB5-6's, so I shoot for the HB7's if I'm thinking gf material. Many have the girl next door look to them but their personalities are exponentially better than the HB8-9s. These are the best choices for long-term partners, IMO.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really want a LTR or gf, shoot for the HB7's.

Yeah, HB8-9's are fun to f*uck, and just generalizing here, but their attitudes and personalities are usually really poor. All window dressing with no one home. You can almost graph it: the hotter the woman, the more emotional and psychological s*hit she carries. Many reasons for this, but it's true.

I really don't date HB5-6's, so I shoot for the HB7's if I'm thinking gf material. Many have the girl next door look to them but their personalities are exponentially better than the HB8-9s. These are the best choices for long-term partners, IMO.
You'll hear different takes on this depending on who speaks. Some guys say the exact opposite, that it's the all right looking or quite attractive women who are the most neurotic because they feel they have something to prove by rejecting men, abusing men or getting mens' validation, while the more attractive women are more laidback and pleasant.

I'm not saying either is right or wrong, just noting that you'll hear people say different things.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll hear different takes on this depending on who speaks. Some guys say the exact opposite
You're definitely correct that you hear both sides. Based on my experience, however, I agree with Dash.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Most women around 35 stop playing all the dating merry-go-round games too. They’re more honest and take and give less BS.
Personally I’ve found younger girls in their mid to late 20s are much more honest, submissive and sexual. Older women don’t show affection and invest much less than your average girl in her 20s.

Yet long as a women has use for a man, it doesn’t matter what her age is, she will use her agenda and sexuality to get what she wants from him.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is the common wisdom of the boomers etc but that is not my experience. my experience is that women don't mature they just become more jaded and to be single in your thirties as a woman means that particularly in the online dating era you must have some sort of attachment disorder because how could you possibly not have attached to one of the 100 men (minimum) you've dated to that point?

I will say, pre online dating it is certainly possible for a career oriented woman to just simply not find anyone until her late 20s early 30s, sure. I've been posting here since as early as 2009 and I would have absolutely told you that the older you get the easier it is. it wasn't until I had dated like 50 women for significant period of time that I realized that older women are single for a reason especially these days.
Since we about the same age, it is likely we've had similar experiences. I've been astounded by the immaturity exhibited by numerous women I have interacted with in their 30s. The basic structure of the life of a childless woman in their 30s is similar to that of a typically aged undergrad woman (18-22). The problem is that women in their 30s are more jaded from failed relationships and pump and dumps. They are also more likely to own pets, which inhibit freedom.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion thats not the case especially if you are into youngish girls.

I tried to date women my age or close (mid 30s) and they were clearly less attractive in terms on looks plus they tasted and smell different than girls in their early to mid 20s.

What stop me the most however was the total inability to actually feel anything for them, it seems to me like they run out of female energy and only an empty box is left.

Most of them are not looking for the man of their life, most of them are looking for A man in their life that will save their reputation and take care of them economically, socially and finally sexually.

After being pumped and dumped from chads above their level and being alpha widowed, they lost any ability to bond which is why my instinct doesnt get pulled from them.

They collect mental madness after mental madness, they keep the impulsive narcisistic programming of their younger self while adding the feminist I deserve respect programming that older women have been fed.

They are broken inside and outside and no matter how great you are, if you are 45 you aint getting anything younger than that unless you pay...those who are 45 and can date and bond with decent girls 20yrs younger let me know I'll buy you a beer.

My personal opinion and suggestion for the guys willing to settle down and have a family is the following:

Before your early 30s find a girl in her early to mid20, she has have a low mileage and you have to get her while she is still fresh...share with her as many experience as you can to make your bond as strong as possible because such thing wont be possible later on.
You have to be young to have the energy to deal with her and she was to be young to be able to bond with you.
Keeping a relationship strong and happy its not a matter of "game" or "frame", its a matter of bonding that the sooner is made the stronger it is especially when started early on from responsive people.

After your 30s you dont have a girlfriend or a wife, you have a fvck buddy with whom you share the bills.
Totally agree there is this myth on this forum and the manosphere that young women are throwing themselves at older men
Unless you're super fit or rich Good luck

I think dating in your 30s is easier in the sense that you know the type of women that like you and know what to do. So while my laycount in my 30s is a lot lower my percentage is a heck of a lot higher and I'm using less energy when it comes to meeting/closing chicks

RIght now my focus is on self-improvement where in my 20s it was more of a front