Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got a really bad feeling about this chick

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys, so a friend has set me up with his cousin and for some reason I have a really bad feeling about her. She's pleasant enough. Attractive. We've been on a few dates but I can't seem to get rid of this bad feeling.
Don't know if it's me being wary of chicks after a bad experience with my last chick (who turned out to be BPD on steroids) or if this is a normal thing.

On our second date (on Friday) she revealed she was sexually abused by her uncle. And that she is on medication. And seeing a psychiatrist.

These are all major red flags to be for obvious reasons. When my friend told me she was crazy I thought he was joking. I never actually thought she actually would be crazy. Your thoughts gentlemen.

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
We're supposed to hang out at her place today and even though it probably means guaranteed sex, I'm really struggling to find motivation to go.

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't work. By her own admission she just gets high or drinks every day. I'm even wondering why my friend would think I would be a good match for her.

I had my own issues in the past which is why i probably attract crazies in the first place but that was the old me. I turned things around and am getting my s**t together.

The old me would have jumped head first into bed with this woman. But the new me isn't going to do that today. There. I answered my own question.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
think about her while your at work to give you motivation to work harder. Your working hard so you can get her. Think about all the chicks you could get if you just owned your role in the workplace.

You can do the same thing in the gym as well or any hobby you wanna get good at. No fap is bull**** since you can fap and then want to fark more chicks. Hit the showers straight after and get back to hustling.

Watch the wolf of wall street. That's a great movie to watch.

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
think about her while your at work to give you motivation to work harder. Your working hard so you can get her. Think about all the chicks you could get if you just owned your role in the workplace.

You can do the same thing in the gym as well or any hobby you wanna get good at. No fap is bull**** since you can fap and then want to fark more chicks. Hit the showers straight after and get back to hustling.

?? I don't really want to think about her to be honest. I kind of feel bad cos she spilled her heart out to me but it's got my alarm bells ringing non stop.

Reservoir Dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job catching these super obvious major red flags.
Yes they are red flags. It would be foolhardy to enter into anything wouldn't it? I've ignored red flags before and it never turned out well.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Lol you don't actually fark her but rather just jerk off over her and think about her at work to give you motivation to work harder.

Farking is for suckers.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you don't have a sex life fapping is suicide. It trains you to jag off instead of fvcking puzzy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes they are red flags. It would be foolhardy to enter into anything wouldn't it? I've ignored red flags before and it never turned out well.
You gotta fvck her first before it's anything serious. Stop making it more complicated than it is.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP good job for knowing her warning signs

please understand, you possibly give off the vibe of "rescue fever"

AKA run of the mill guys who are reasonably attractive, happy to have a girlfriend "vibe"

your friends can sniff this rescue fever like sharks smell blood,

this woman is the lowest hanging fruit you can get, (im on about her behaviour not the fact she was abused)

abort mission on her for the benefit of all involved

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that she had gone through sexual abuse and is seeking help is a bad sign in itself, then on top of that she mentioned this to you on a second date. I'm sure she isn't actually a bad person, but it isn't normal to open up about something so traumatic and personal like that with someone who is barely passed the stranger phase.

You have intuitive feelings for a reason, those that fail to acknowledge them often end up suffering for it later.

I've met several women in the past that on the surface seemed normal but something deep down just felt off about them. I wouldn't know what it was at the time but within a few months of no longer speaking to these girls I would discover something that confirmed these feelings. There was one woman who after months of not talking to her that I found out was a politically active communist in my area and would organize all sorts of protests and rallies, some of which were violent.

Be thankful that you are seeing these signs now for what they truly are instead of later on when you've become attached to this woman.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that she had gone through sexual abuse and is seeking help is a bad sign in itself, then on top of that she mentioned this to you on a second date. I'm sure she isn't actually a bad person, but it isn't normal to open up about something so traumatic and personal like that with someone who is barely passed the stranger phase.

You have intuitive feelings for a reason, those that fail to acknowledge them often end up suffering for it later.

I've met several women in the past that on the surface seemed normal but something deep down just felt off about them. I wouldn't know what it was at the time but within a few months of no longer speaking to these girls I would discover something that confirmed these feelings. There was one woman who after months of not talking to her that I found out was a politically active communist in my area and would organize all sorts of protests and rallies, some of which were violent.

Be thankful that you are seeing these signs now for what they truly are instead of later on when you've become attached to this woman.
"Communist"? They don't call it here? What name do they go by?

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, trust your gut. There HAVE been times where i've unfairly categorized girls or been negative about them based on my past experiences or my own negative mindset at the time. But most of the time, your gut is going to be spot on.

Your friend told you she was crazy. She has been basically letting you know that she's pretty damaged and crazy. While mental health issues are common and most girls have them to some extent, you need to hold yourself to high standards.

Realistically you should have tried to fvk her within a date or two. I would honestly be glad that you didn't, and be glad that you're not actually into her. You told us yourself that you're not crazy about her. No offense, but it sounds like the only reason you're still messing with her is because you have nothing better going. You can do better. Get your mind off her and go find other girls. There's plenty.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spin plates.

You are already over-investing in the only option you have.

I personally don't advocate long term relationships or marriage.

Watch for the consistency in her behaviour towards you.

Watch out for flakiness, jealousy tacts, hot and cold and withdrawal of sex.

Keep other girls in your rotation to keep your head clear.

Sexual abuse has a tendency to manifest in the form of personality disorders.

False rape allegations aren't a joke.

Maintain distance. Protect your heart and trust that gut.

Lower run plate status. Walk away at any sign of disrespect. Don't bring her home.

End of discussion.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eject now, dont bang her.

Easier doing it right now than after a few week of banging.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys, so a friend has set me up with his cousin and for some reason I have a really bad feeling about her. She's pleasant enough. Attractive. We've been on a few dates but I can't seem to get rid of this bad feeling.
Don't know if it's me being wary of chicks after a bad experience with my last chick (who turned out to be BPD on steroids) or if this is a normal thing.

On our second date (on Friday) she revealed she was sexually abused by her uncle. And that she is on medication. And seeing a psychiatrist.

These are all major red flags to be for obvious reasons. When my friend told me she was crazy I thought he was joking. I never actually thought she actually would be crazy. Your thoughts gentlemen.
When a woman is genuinely attracted to you she'll try to impress you, especially if you haven't had sex yet. She'll minimize and try to hide her imperfections while embellishing attractive qualities like her looks, politeness, and interest in you. This is why interested girls laugh at everything you say and go the extra mile to look pretty for you. They want to please you so you stick around.

This girl is doing the exact opposite. She's making her issues known on date 2, meaning she doesn't value impressing you. What she'll inevitably attract with this behavior is a captain save-a-ho cuck or a manipulator that validates her garbage self image. If you can fuuck her and remain emotionally detached then by all means, just do it sparingly so that she doesn't get in the way of your
ambitions. And if we want to be technical then any time spent with her is slowing you down if deep down you believe you deserve better.

You can always hook up while keeping your eyes peeled for high value women and have the end game of eventually leaving her for that other person. Use her as social validation to seek out that other person or don't even bother talking to her.

Also you shouldn't be going out of your way to see her if you choose the hook up route. Have her come over rather than going to hers, saves you time, keeps things effortless. Maybe stop by her place for a quickie if it's on the way to your final destination, but otherwise keep it simple.

Last edited: