Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

George Floyd Riots: A Possible False Flag?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that is what Russia utilized a little during the last election.
There were stories of them doing it as recently as a few weeks ago, so they're still doing it. I think it was over lockdown protests. We don't need their help however, the US is so sharply divided and there is so much hate on all sides. Hey, remember the simpler days when the coronavirus was our worst problem?

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If any of you are interested I watched a documentary that I believe was called Antifa Unmasked as well as some other videos with "protesters and rioters" in it laughing and talking about how they were being paid and transported to different parts of the country to protest and riot. During the last election I worked with a low level scuumbag who was getting paid to do these protests, and yes him and the rest of the scuummbags were being bused in to the "protest" area. This loser thought I would be interested in this so he tried to recruit me, he showed me adds on craigslist and other sites offering money for anyone who wanted to "protest". Needless to say I told my supervisor about this losers activities and that was the end of him. I think the protest are real but again as with the China virus there are people and entities that are using this to push forward their agenda. Some of the rioters are the regular idiots you see in these situations but a lot of them are paid instigators. You guys should check out Antifa Unmasked it may give you a different view at what is happening.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If any of you are interested I watched a documentary that I believe was called Antifa Unmasked as well as some other videos with "protesters and rioters" in it laughing and talking about how they were being paid and transported to different parts of the country to protest and riot. During the last election I worked with a low level scuumbag who was getting paid to do these protests, and yes him and the rest of the scuummbags were being bused in to the "protest" area. This loser thought I would be interested in this so he tried to recruit me, he showed me adds on craigslist and other sites offering money for anyone who wanted to "protest". Needless to say I told my supervisor about this losers activities and that was the end of him. I think the protest are real but again as with the China virus there are people and entities that are using this to push forward their agenda. Some of the rioters are the regular idiots you see in these situations but a lot of them are paid instigators. You guys should check out Antifa Unmasked it may give you a different view at what is happening.
That's interesting and I don't doubt it. I do find it surprising that they could duplicate or exceed the zeal of a real protester as someone just answering a Craigslist ad. Like Michael Corleone said in Cuba, the soldier gets paid, the revolutionary doesn't. But maybe these are people just looking for conflict.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your comment reminded me of this clip 1:24-1:53
Side note: if you want to time stamp a specific section of a clip you can add " ?t=1m24s " at the end of the url string, so that would be 1 minute 24 seconds.

It's a tip that's helped me out a lot whenever I share vids so hopefully it would be of use to you as well.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Politics?

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@samspade some of these people are useful idiots who would do this anyway if the opportunity came their way,some are college kids that are ready to jump on a ride on the wild side and this fits the bill and some are even the children of wealthy parents and politicians. Tim Kane the running mate for Hillary Clinton has a son that has been active with Antifa and was even arrested during one of his "protest" activities. @mrgoodstuff yes their is politics involved but it's much larger than that, these people and entities want to change the system and replace it with one that gives them even more power and control.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just drove through the riot in West Philly and, assuming you can tell by driving through it 20 miles above the speed limit, it looks like local yokels, not cartel members, white supremacists, Russian bots.

The anger is real and justified. Don't support the riot, but I get it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This riots have nothing to do with the death of Floyd, just like WWI was not caused by the killing of the austrian nobleman.

Its just groups of people that have conflicting ideas and interest who happen to be forced to share the same territory and political space.

Those who preech diversity as a value prove themselves to be dumb as fvck, diversity breeds frustration when there is not enough separation and Im not not necessarily talking about race only.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The USA has to be the laughing stock of the world right now. We have no need of enemies attacking us, we'll destroy ourselves.
Personally I don't find this a "laughing stock" with my perspective. What this does is just once again remind me of the deep gratitude I feel to be from Sweden. In all my 27 years of life here despite being brown I have never had to think about police harassment, never felt the smallest worry that it would happen. But when I was 18, I went on a one week vacation to Italy where I learned what police harassment feels like. I also got hateful behavior from a cashier, but that didn't bother me as much as she was just an old hag and there were other people during my stay who were friendly to offset it. The hateful police harassment feels much worse, you guys can trust my word on that, and is the reason why I'm never setting foot in Italy again. The plane ride home back to Sweden and setting my feet on the ground here, knowing for sure I wouldn't be at risk of that now, was one of the most relieving moments I've experienced.

These police brutality news whether done by black, white, green or blue cops and whoever they're targeting make me feel a smaller part of that gratitude again. Just because of winning the birth lottery I have had subsidized universal education, universal healthcare, low pollution, low corruption, low crime, and social peace and harmony so I don't have to worry about things like police harassment, riots and social warfare at all. I am deeply grateful to be from here... and those things are what I wish for America too.

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I don't find this a "laughing stock" with my perspective. What this does is just once again remind me of the deep gratitude I feel to be from Sweden. In all my 27 years of life here despite being brown I have never had to think about police harassment, never felt the smallest worry that it would happen. But when I was 18, I went on a one week vacation to Italy where I learned what police harassment feels like (I also got hateful behavior from a cashier, but that didn't bother me as much, she was just an old hag). The plain ride home back to Sweden and setting my feet on the ground here, knowing for sure I wouldn't be at risk of that here again, was one of the most relieving moments I've experienced.

These policy brutality news whether done by black, white, green or blue cops and whoever they're targeting make me feel a smaller part of that gratitude again. Just because of winning the birth lottery I have had subsidized universal education, universal healthcare, low pollution, low corruption, low crime, and social peace and harmony so I don't have to worry about things like police harassment, riots and social warfare at all. I am deeply grateful to be from here... and those things are what I wish for America too.
If Swedistan keeps letting in more migrants, get ready to say goodbye to all the wonderful advantages offered by Sweden.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If Swedistan keeps letting in more migrants, get ready to say goodbye to all the wonderful advantages offered by Sweden.
Both our migration and criminal justice systems need work, but we'll develop through that as a country. And those things I talked about are in Sweden's cultural firmware... they're here to stay.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both our migration and criminal justice systems need work, but we'll develop through that as a country. And those things I talked about are in Sweden's cultural firmware... they're here to stay.
Sweden is a great country. I'm glad you that you benefit from it, and I'm more glad that you are appreciative of it. Some of these migrants into Europe have some sort of entitlement complex where they feel owed government-subsidized stuff instead of being appreciative for what is given even though they never paid taxes into it.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweden is a great country. I'm glad you that you benefit from it, and I'm more glad that you are appreciative of it. Some of these migrants into Europe have some sort of entitlement complex where they feel owed government-subsidized stuff instead of being appreciative for what is given even though they never paid taxes into it.
I strongly dislike the mismanagement of immigration because it is counterproductive to its own ideological goal of an "open world". You can only have open borders and free immigration if there is no negative consequence for it in practice. Immigration must be managed in such a way that you only import people who are:

- Law abiding and well behaved
- Economically self sufficient in a high skill economy like Sweden either now or in the foreseeable future (like university students and those who need to translate occupation permits), which also means they need a minimum of education, this to prevent a dependent underclass from emerging (as we now have in Sweden)
- Have compatible cultural values (no honor/sharia culture, child or forced marriage, domestic violence, clan culture, genital mutilation, habits of corruption, ....)
- Learn the language fluently
- In my opinion, teach their 2nd generation children both to appreciate their country and to not speak with an exaggerated, self-segregating immigrant sociolect

These are all things I would expect a country to require of me if I were to immigrate, and it's all meritocratic.

But those things haven't exactly been implemented. They then make the already naive, incompetent immigration management worse by blaming the ensuing problems on "socioeconomic" factors, absolving those people and criminals of their agency. At the same time there are tons of people in those same factors who still behave well and not all ethnic groups behave the same, so how can you explain that? They can't... which is why unlike our neighbouring countries, it's taboo for ideological and face saving reasons to perform any research on it here. If you look at immigrants from east Asia, they are actually underrepresented in crime compared to natives while other immigrant backgrounds and their descendants from MENA and Africa are both overrepresented... and I say this as someone whose own father is an immigrant from Gambia. And then you have the criminal justice system which is overburdened with cases that it mostly fails to solve due to a staffing shortage on all levels from the field to the courts, and thinks that the criminals are the victims.

All of this risks escalating the seeds of social conflict so it becomes a society at war with itself like elsewhere... that's what I don't want.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the modern day Rome imo.
Pretty much. It's like the beginning of those post-apocalyptic films. This was how civilization ended.
A virus, a lockdown, then riots.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This by the way is why I don't have any party I can vote for. I am a left-libertarian sympathizer economically, but I don't share the "verklighetsfrånvända"/reality-away-faced social attitudes around migration, feminism and criminal justice that the left as a whole propagates and anyone who tries to be progressive in a sensible and pragmatic way is a foreign-hating racist misogynist barbaric neo-nazi...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They will do this all the way up until the election, cause Corona didn't work. People see right through it. No one's dropping dead around me, you?

A senile Joe Biden president seems wonderful don't it?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just drove through the riot in West Philly and, assuming you can tell by driving through it 20 miles above the speed limit, it looks like local yokels, not cartel members, white supremacists, Russian bots.

The anger is real and justified. Don't support the riot, but I get it.
Whata Philly r
or they are extremely Rare
How many in the world?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score