Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ecuador's president is red pilled

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...n-harassment-men-ugly-president-a9313291.html

Ecuador’s president Lenin Moreno has been criticised for saying women only report harassment “when it comes from an ugly person”.

Mr Moreno made the comment at an economics conference in the city of Guayaquil on Friday, where he also said that men are “permanently subject to the danger of being accused of harassment”.

According to local newspaper El Universal, he said that although it was “good” that women report harassment, he added that women sometimes “are angry with ugly people”.

“That is to say that it is harassment when it comes from an ugly person,” he explained. “But if the person is good-looking, they usually do not necessarily think that it is harassment.”

:rofl:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brave guy. He clearly doesn't care about the female vote.

Unless he wasn't even voted in lmao.

Then again maybe this will give him more female votes.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean hey, he’s got a point lol. Women don’t even deny this either, they just start attacking the men who say it because they don’t like that it’s true hahaha

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You even get this BS in Latin American countries too. Thought those countries had real women. Guess the virus has headed south too.

However somehow I still feel like I would have a gf if I lived in such a country since you dont have to be chad status to get a decent girl. What is average looking in those countries may be ugly up here.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You even get this BS in Latin American countries too. Thought those countries had real women. Guess the virus has headed south too.

However somehow I still feel like I would have a gf if I lived in such a country since you dont have to be chad status to get a decent girl. What is average looking in those countries may be ugly up here.
Its not only about being "able" to get a girl, its about being unable to endure a relationship keeping your own mental health.

Thats the problem in many countries, not the inability to get women but the desire to do so long term.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not only about being "able" to get a girl, its about being unable to endure a relationship keeping your own mental health.

Thats the problem in many countries, not the inability to get women but the desire to do so long term.
that was always the thing is not hard get woman, its hard to keep one good enough, most is just for ONS, then you have some you string around for some months, little to none deserve LTR status

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to see that men all over the world are waking up.