Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you answer?

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine this situation: you just gone no contact to teach a girl a lesson for she has acted in a way you dont like. Then when you are back she asks you why you didnt answer and insists on an answer. What is the proper way to handle this?

Can one say that "you acted in a way I didnt like so I didnt feel like it" or will this only make things worse?

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd make something up or say you were busy/forgot. Remember that covert communication with women is always more effective than overt.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried "teaching a girl a lesson" once by not meeting up with her after we had agreed to. She had insulted me and I told her so.

She was fvcking furious and chewed me out. We never met.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine this situation: you just gone no contact to teach a girl a lesson for she has acted in a way you dont like. Then when you are back she asks you why you didnt answer and insists on an answer. What is the proper way to handle this?

Can one say that "you acted in a way I didnt like so I didnt feel like it" or will this only make things worse?
Need more information. What are you teaching her a lesson over? Something minor or major?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

"I was busy and needed a break"

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT?!?!?

Tell her that life doesn't have a pause button.
There is no to be continued........

If she's holding onto a grudge that long, tell her sayonara

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Sorry, after our last conversation I realized that things probably weren't gonna work out with us.."

I think that gets the message across. No need to elaborate on anything.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"life happens"

wtf, you are a man and got sh1t to do

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You didn't stay no contact long enough. She knows exactly why you went no contact and the fact that she is insisting on an answer tells me she wants to pick a fight because your no contact didn't punish her bad behaviour. Aka it wasn't long enough. She didn't feel a sense of loss.

Normally when you no contact a chick it is for good and she cant ask because you thew her out with the trash but if you use it for punishment going NC for a day or 2 will only teach her to be a nag when you do talk to her again.

I have never had a girl ask " why i didn't answer" because they know why. They know i don't put up with bullschitt and if they try to dish out bullschitt they are history.

The fact she is asking and insisting on an answer tells YOU she isn't threatened by your boundaries or she doesn't care.