Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any others Overdose on redpill?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im at a point in life where i think i've made the mistake of consuming too much female nature info.

I think "put off women" would be a good way to put it, I literally can predict the words that will come out her mouth on the date, same old drivel
spoke by all them. its like they go to a warehouse and all have the same ECU chip

domestic violence cases in my town, but i know the chics involved seeks chaos and drama,

Just having a bit of a release i suppose, its like a gift and a curse at the same time.

the trouble is all of its true..

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love them or understand them.

Or.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happened to me 3 years in too. Other life factors influenced it as well but yeah. Part of it is the women you deal with. The ones who are single are obviously more likely to be messed up than some who are married. But in the end, they’re all still women.

I actually began experimenting fairly recently with some more ‘beta’ game since it’s been so long lol. I’ve noticed that women end up getting their feelings hurt when you’re too strong, and it’s always because they think that you don’t love them. That’s why they say in a marriage you can’t be ‘alpha’ all the time or smth. Idk, I ****ing hate it personally. I think it’s just female insecurity coming into play. I always reach the point of being too alpha (man I fking hate using that term, it’s so cringe but it fits here) and they end up getting their feelings hurt. But at the same time, if you act beta-like in any sort of way, they’ll lose attraction for you. It always gets to the same point—you either hurt her feelings by being alpha and she doesn’t want to be with you anymore, or you make her lose attraction towards you be being beta and the relationship ends that way. It’s a damned-if-you-do, damned-if-you-don’t type situation. I’ve been trying to navigate these waters more effectively but man it’s hard.

But yeah, I began experimenting with some more ‘beta’-like behaviors recently, and I gotta say, it doesn’t fkn work lmao. Like, I’m not talking about full-on simp behavior, I’m talking about just being a genuinely good person who tries to help them out, texting first more/not waiting to respond to them for as long (I do this subconsciously, I just made more of an effort to text faster), and take the beta route when it comes to those “damned if you do, damned if you don’t” type situations. Big fail. I only did this on girls I wasn’t serious about doing anything with (i.e. girls with lower SMV than me) too. I was honestly considering making a post about this. There was one girl who I single-handedly helped heal from psychological trauma that she had, something that had been plaguing her for years and I figured I’d just do it for the sake of God (literally) even though it was 3 AM and I was trying to go to sleep.

She ghosted me for like 3 days afterwards LOL

I mean it’s what I get for trying to help her lol but it does kinda make me wonder though. Like forget sexual relationship dynamics for a sec, even though I wasn’t angling for anything or trying to sleep with her, just having some common decency is too much to ask for. I’m not even talking on a man-to-woman level, I just mean on a person-to-person level. Like there’s not a dude in this world who wouldn’t be grateful after something like that. It’s like they don’t realize what you do for them and will never appreciate you for anything you’ve done RIP. All that matters is the now, and possibly what you can do for them in the future. It’s like these women are just programmed for relationship failure or something. No wonder why female infanticide and wifebeating existed all throughout history—these bitches are crazy. And they wonder where all the “good men” are at lmao now I remember hahaha

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think at current my mindset doesnt help my earnings < i've got the "money power fame" mindset but lost my work with covid, so superbad chics arent gonna wanne tolerate the "alpha" whos currently on minimum wage

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I deleted most content I was consumed by too much anger and empty aggression and lack of social skills, I got the looks my game is just weak in several areas. Understanding women's nature made me resent them, but I love women. I want to bang all the females I find pretty, curvy, feminine. I can't listen all day to this red pill content, it's depressing

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When all this mystery disappears and you can kinda predict what is about to come, it kinda lose the magic indeed. This whole impredictable aura was the thing that used to give us the sleepless nights, deep thoughts about things we did, shouldn't do or could have done better, this insecurity, indeed. I kinda miss that when talking with women, it used to make my heart beat faster and things be way more exciting than they are.

Now everytime I reach the point where she says "You say that to all the girls, don't you?", it just make me laugh the billion times I heard this very same thing from so many different mouths.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The red pill is like riding Pirates Of The Caribbean with all the lights on.

You can clearly see how everything works, but it kills the ride for some. For others, they appreciate the work that went into the ride even more.

Difference being, relationships aren't Disney rides. They have no rails, no planned effects. It's all happenstance. You can control where things go to a point, but you can't control your partner's actions, not all of the time.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourselves this... what turns you on more?

A) Treating a woman like a silly cvmbucket
B) Being really kind and considerate to her

That's basically the jist of it

Men and women actually want the same thing

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The success factors are banal ingredients. Choose a good chick, things you do, things she does things you do apart, life projects u work on as a team. but it's two people's actual lives the beautiful recipe you make with those ingredients is up to you. I m teaching my girl chess, she s helping me learn Chinese, we're both learning French for a trip to France next year (we hope), I m close to buying a rural property to start on our paddock to plate dream etc. If a chick needs more than that she can fuk immediately and irrevocably OFF.

Serenity

Reaction score
Happened to me 3 years in too. Other life factors influenced it as well but yeah. Part of it is the women you deal with. The ones who are single are obviously more likely to be messed up than some who are married. But in the end, they’re all still women.

I actually began experimenting fairly recently with some more ‘beta’ game since it’s been so long lol. I’ve noticed that women end up getting their feelings hurt when you’re too strong, and it’s always because they think that you don’t love them. That’s why they say in a marriage you can’t be ‘alpha’ all the time or smth. Idk, I ****ing hate it personally. I think it’s just female insecurity coming into play. I always reach the point of being too alpha (man I fking hate using that term, it’s so cringe but it fits here) and they end up getting their feelings hurt. But at the same time, if you act beta-like in any sort of way, they’ll lose attraction for you. It always gets to the same point—you either hurt her feelings by being alpha and she doesn’t want to be with you anymore, or you make her lose attraction towards you be being beta and the relationship ends that way. It’s a damned-if-you-do, damned-if-you-don’t type situation. I’ve been trying to navigate these waters more effectively but man it’s hard.

But yeah, I began experimenting with some more ‘beta’-like behaviors recently, and I gotta say, it doesn’t fkn work lmao. Like, I’m not talking about full-on simp behavior, I’m talking about just being a genuinely good person who tries to help them out, texting first more/not waiting to respond to them for as long (I do this subconsciously, I just made more of an effort to text faster), and take the beta route when it comes to those “damned if you do, damned if you don’t” type situations. Big fail. I only did this on girls I wasn’t serious about doing anything with (i.e. girls with lower SMV than me) too. I was honestly considering making a post about this. There was one girl who I single-handedly helped heal from psychological trauma that she had, something that had been plaguing her for years and I figured I’d just do it for the sake of God (literally) even though it was 3 AM and I was trying to go to sleep.

She ghosted me for like 3 days afterwards LOL

I mean it’s what I get for trying to help her lol but it does kinda make me wonder though. Like forget sexual relationship dynamics for a sec, even though I wasn’t angling for anything or trying to sleep with her, just having some common decency is too much to ask for. I’m not even talking on a man-to-woman level, I just mean on a person-to-person level. Like there’s not a dude in this world who wouldn’t be grateful after something like that. It’s like they don’t realize what you do for them and will never appreciate you for anything you’ve done RIP. All that matters is the now, and possibly what you can do for them in the future. It’s like these women are just programmed for relationship failure or something. No wonder why female infanticide and wifebeating existed all throughout history—these bitches are crazy. And they wonder where all the “good men” are at lmao now I remember hahaha
I get your problem. What you say is true and I'm not at all surprised you have gotten those results from approaching the issue the way you have, but there is a way.

Defaulting to one side or the other is easy and common, it's easy to be a jerk when you state your boundaries and it's easy to be a pushover when being kind. So you're also absolutely correct that it's hard, if those are the only two modes you can operate on. In a way you'll have to do both almost simultaneously to be regarded as strong and yet benevolent.

If women run the show they'll often make decisions that's not sustainable for a lasting relationship. The jerk will just resist it with only himself in mind. The niceguy will just accept it, no questions asked. Neither option is sustainable for the relationship, one will make her think you don't love her and the other will make her think you're weak or her bad decision will run it into the ground anyways. So what to do? The answer is somewhere in between, you need to be assertive in the same way a parent is towards a child. Imagine being the parent, you shouldn't hate the child, you wish the best for the child. You need to be an authority, but for the sake of your child to prevent it from making bad decisions that will affect it and others around it. It's the same with women in a relationship, you need to take the role of being a guide, support good ideas and correct bad ideas by framing it in the context of "we" rather than "me".

Another thing to reflect upon is how you do things rather than exactly what you do. Like responding to texts, so many people are hung up on the "what" like at what times to respond, but overlook how they respond. Same in a discussion that arises, how you respond is more important than the gist of what you're trying to communicate. You can have two different guys saying technically the same thing, but in different ways and get very different results because of it.

Having good relationships with women means being a good leader. Think about what qualities you'd want in a good leader and how you'd prefer they treat you, especially when you've done something wrong. I bet you wouldn't want a leader that just finds anything you do to be fine, wouldn't be much of a leader then. I also bet you wouldn't want a leader who blasts you for mistakes and works against your every idea. The type of leader I'd want is the type who can correct me without being a d!ck, encourage me when I'm on the right track and show appreciation when I do it right.

Something to think about maybe?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think im gonna take a good two months out, and ditch the red pill stuff,

I also stopped drinking alcohol, every woman i meet over 25 has some form of alcoholism (im 36)

all these things dont help i need to learn new places etc

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats interesting. I can see that happening. My depression came years ago without the knowledge.
I cant get enough of this. Not yet. I find it fcking liberating.
my issue is more mundane things, when caroline flack killed herself(who was not a nice woman) the whole of the sisterhood on my social media, pined like princess diana had died....Their "straighten up our crowns ladies" was nauseating

I only have to click on a young mom and i can assume she has dispatched of the dad..no remorse no shame.. I will 9/10 be correct

all this stuff i wouldnt have noticed before

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourselves this... what turns you on more?

A) Treating a woman like a silly cvmbucket
B) Being really kind and considerate to her

That's basically the jist of it

Men and women actually want the same thing
I vote for B but the problem is option B doesn’t turn women on at all.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get your problem. What you say is true and I'm not at all surprised you have gotten those results from approaching the issue the way you have, but there is a way.

Defaulting to one side or the other is easy and common, it's easy to be a jerk when you state your boundaries and it's easy to be a pushover when being kind. So you're also absolutely correct that it's hard, if those are the only two modes you can operate on. In a way you'll have to do both almost simultaneously to be regarded as strong and yet benevolent.

If women run the show they'll often make decisions that's not sustainable for a lasting relationship. The jerk will just resist it with only himself in mind. The niceguy will just accept it, no questions asked. Neither option is sustainable for the relationship, one will make her think you don't love her and the other will make her think you're weak or her bad decision will run it into the ground anyways. So what to do? The answer is somewhere in between, you need to be assertive in the same way a parent is towards a child. Imagine being the parent, you shouldn't hate the child, you wish the best for the child. You need to be an authority, but for the sake of your child to prevent it from making bad decisions that will affect it and others around it. It's the same with women in a relationship, you need to take the role of being a guide, support good ideas and correct bad ideas by framing it in the context of "we" rather than "me".

Another thing to reflect upon is how you do things rather than exactly what you do. Like responding to texts, so many people are hung up on the "what" like at what times to respond, but overlook how they respond. Same in a discussion that arises, how you respond is more important than the gist of what you're trying to communicate. You can have two different guys saying technically the same thing, but in different ways and get very different results because of it.

Having good relationships with women means being a good leader. Think about what qualities you'd want in a good leader and how you'd prefer they treat you, especially when you've done something wrong. I bet you wouldn't want a leader that just finds anything you do to be fine, wouldn't be much of a leader then. I also bet you wouldn't want a leader who blasts you for mistakes and works against your every idea. The type of leader I'd want is the type who can correct me without being a d!ck, encourage me when I'm on the right track and show appreciation when I do it right.

Something to think about maybe?
Already have. Been thinking about it the last 4 years actually, but a little more in recent times. The problem with all this ‘leadership’ talk is that it sounds like one of those ‘be a good boy’ societal talks that end up just shafting masculinity in the end. And to be quite honest, masculinity is more important than leadership when it comes to getting women to be attracted to you.

The biggest problem that I’ve honestly faced is just women misinterpreting what I’ve said or take it the wrong way. Or they’ll fixate on one small aspect of what I said while ignoring everything else.

But I’ve been learning a lot more now. The secret is to continue being strong and dominant and masculine and aggressive (i.e. alpha) while being more sentimental. Note: sentimental ≠ beta. You’re still all those attractive traits, but now are considering how she ‘feels’ lol. And in turn, she will think that you are ‘open about your feelings’ with her when in reality it’s just projection on her end (this happened to me with the girl above lol).

Last edited:

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@derby1 I think you should take a month or two off from red pill just to decompress, I also think that not being able to work has something to do with this as well (too much time on your hands to focus on red pill). Take a couple of months off and look to start a new hobby. This should give you a mental cleansing and help you re focus. Usually all we need is a break in order to recharge and re frame.

Serenity

Reaction score
Already have. Been thinking about it the last 4 years actually, but a little more in recent times. The problem with all this ‘leadership’ talk is that it sounds like one of those ‘be a good boy’ societal talks that end up just shafting masculinity in the end. And to be quite honest, masculinity is more important than leadership when it comes to getting women to be attracted to you.

The biggest problem that I’ve honestly faced is just women misinterpreting what I’ve said or take it the wrong way. Or they’ll fixate on one small aspect of what I said while ignoring everything else.

But I’ve been learning a lot more now. The secret is to continue being strong and dominant and masculine and aggressive (i.e. alpha) while being more sentimental. Note: sentimental ≠ beta. You’re still all those attractive traits, but now are considering how she ‘feels’ lol. And in turn, she will think that you are ‘open about your feelings’ with her when in reality it’s just projection on her end (this happened to me with the girl above lol).
You're too internally polarized.

There's nothing more masculine than good leadership, it's inseparable.

Women do like the dominance, but without a counterbalance you'll eventually scare them off as is your first hand experience.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats interesting. I can see that happening. My depression came years ago without the knowledge.
I cant get enough of this. Not yet. I find it fcking liberating.
I had those feelings as well, many feelings were transient. Red pill helped me tremendously I just had to step back when dudes were commenting about sex robots and banging trannies.

logicallefty

Reaction score
The coworker who introduced me to SoSuave back in 04-05, my red pill mentor, talked about this. He said when you first start reading this stuff (Sosuave) and comprehending it you will eventually go overboard. It happens to most everyone, he said. And he said you will eventually reach a point where you have to pull back a little bit, but never pull back all the way. He was dead on correct. I have done exactly that.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The coworker who introduced me to SoSuave back in 04-05, my red pill mentor, talked about this. He said when you first start reading this stuff (Sosuave) and comprehending it you will eventually go overboard. It happens to most everyone, he said. And he said you will eventually reach a point where you have to pull back a little bit, but never pull back all the way. He was dead on correct. I have done exactly that.
I've pulled back alot, not completely I never have all my eggs in one or any basket. Even though you have pulled back, the awareness you gained doesn't go away it stays with you.