Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Women know if date is a potential partner within 90 seconds

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s true, women really do know what they want when it comes to choosing a man as the average British woman knows if her date is a potential partner within 90 seconds of their first date.
my opinion: It's over for speeddatecels. :down:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did speeddating back in 2015, the early months of that year and it was just horrendous. The first question 99.9% of women ask you is "what do you do for a living?". If you are not a Chad and have a good answer for that then it's game over. It's a milder ego-busting experience than online dating. Don't have any memorable conversations from that time to say it was worth my while even on that level.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did speeddating back in 2015, the early months of that year and it was just horrendous. The first question 99.9% of women ask you is "what do you do for a living?"
You mean you answered that question truthfully or at all?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean you answered that question truthfully or at all?
Probably truthfully. Being a Realtor is sort of a dime a dozen these days as the market is flooded with agents. If you are not really making enough money to live on then it's a more sophisticated way of saying your unemployed/underemployed. Depends on the energy, tone, and how passionate you are about it. It seems too many people have a Real-Estate license, and people have access to the MLS without needing an agent, so that it doesn't get much points, as compared to say, if you were a doctor, journalist or high-profile lawyer, etc... Its like saying you work in the entertainment industry but are an extra rather than an A-list actor. Different degrees of the same thing.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably truthfully. Being a Realtor is sort of a dime a dozen these days as the market is flooded with agents. If you are not really making enough money to live on then it's a more sophisticated way of saying your unemployed/underemployed. Depends on the energy, tone, and how passionate you are about it. It seems too many people have a Real-Estate license, and people have access to the MLS without needing an agent, so that it doesn't get much points, as compared to say, if you were a doctor, journalist or high-profile lawyer, etc... Its like saying you work in the entertainment industry but are an extra rather than an A-list actor. Different degrees of the same thing.
I get it...but you should use the opportunity to make her laugh rather than give her a straight answer. You know the drill, I don't have to tell you.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She knows within 3 seconds if she is attracted to you or not just like she knows within 30 seconds if you are eligible to be part of her life in a non sexual way.

They evaluate your Look instantly as precisely as a computer while in half a minute their can accurately assess your status and social position according to your behaviour and body language.

Trust me they are worse than nazis when it comes of evaluating men except that they dont need a compass and a square to take measures.

This is why all those suggestions about "game" and "confidence" are a non sense, if a guy wants to get girls he should work on his look and social position.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
90 Seconds? 9 Seconds? 3 seconds? It sounds like it never began for timecels.

Any guy can be a chick magnet. How am I supposed to be display confidence and alpha frame in only 3 seconds?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This just in... It only take guys 0.9s or less to know if he wants to fvck her or not. Thoughts? LOL

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Title says "Potential Partner"

Actual question is about seeing them for a second date.

But:

They found that woman knew whether they would be seeing their date again after one and a half minutes,

and

males are the more patient sex as they give their date 5 minutes to impress.

So, while the lady already knew she would see him again (not want to see him again but would see him again) the dude was still deciding?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
90 Seconds? 9 Seconds? 3 seconds? It sounds like it never began for timecels.

Any guy can be a chick magnet. How am I supposed to be display confidence and alpha frame in only 3 seconds?
The only frame you really need to get their attention is your body and face shape...everything else comes later and for that 3 seconds are more than enough.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with everything posted in here.

I had a first date the other day and the chick was displaying high interest from first message online. Let’s just say everything we discussed on the date was just window dressing. She wasn’t listening to my answers, she was staring at my lips. Result: my tongue was in her mouth just 8 minutes into the date.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it interesting that that's also about the maximum length of time most women can go without checking their phone.