Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boston Dynamics' new robot moves like an athlete and ballerina

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need for a human workforce in a few years as automation is now kicked into overdrive....

* worker robots
* self-driving cars
* drone deliveries

The world depopulation plan is now underway... COVID19 was just a test run... A faster spreading, more lethal virus is coming...

Billy G will also be forcing vaccinations (actually a trojan horse for sterilization chemicals) on the masses....

Courtesy of the NWO....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this was going to be another one of those sex robot threads.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this was going to be another one of those sex robot threads.
I have a theory that the global elites would actually encourage sex robots as a way for men to not seek out women and reproduce.... I believe forced isolation and forced social distancing is a ploy used to get people accustomed to going for prolonged periods of time without social interaction so that the desire to mate would decrease as part of the depopulation plan.....

Remember the Stallone movie "Demolition Man"? Sex was outlawed in the film as a way to prevent diseases from spreading....

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a theory that the global elites would actually encourage sex robots as a way for men to not seek out women and reproduce.... I believe forced isolation and forced social distancing is a ploy used to get people accustomed to going for prolonged periods of time without social interaction so that the desire to mate would decrease as part of the depopulation plan.....

Remember the Stallone movie "Demolition Man"? Sex was outlawed in the film as a way to prevent diseases from spreading....
Too bad for guys in their 20s, personally in my mid 30s as an introvert if they allowed me to decrease social interactions they would probably help my mental health.

I like to date and meet new girls but it gets a moment that Im out of energy and need peace and quiet which is more more of a luxury nowadays, the people I meet for a couple of hours in my MMA class are more than enough for my social needs.

Regarding distancing between men and women no need for plots, women are doing great by themselves, they both make themselves fatter and more annoying by the day, those who were in their 20s in the late 00s and early 10s know what Im talking about.

Aggressive overweight women with tattoos and piercing were the butt of the joke and not a multiplying demographics.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sounds like something a hardened feminist would suggest.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And soon no need for human poontang:
It's over for humanity.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love the way the human is teasing the bot at about 2:00.
And they wonder why the machines turn on us. I half expected the robot to punch him in the mouth.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These robots were rejected for employment by UPS as they are too gentle with the packages.

Last edited: