Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have men finally given up or gone "MGTOW" to balance the sexes on OLD?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
The article says that the numbers of gals on OLD sites are about at parity. I wonder if it's because a lot of men have just had enough of striking out and giving it up. I know I don't have the same verve to go looking there anymore. Could it be that we've reached the decline phase of the Rat Utopia Experiment?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The article says that the numbers of gals on OLD sites are about at parity. I wonder if it's because a lot of men have just had enough of striking out and giving it up. I know I don't have the same verve to go looking there anymore. Could it be that we've reached the decline phase of the Rat Utopia Experiment?
So your not "rat king"?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you'd need something like 90% women, and 10% guys to effect any real change. Something even split doesn't change the 20/80 unless there is a drastic imbalance. It's like if there are 10 guys and ten girls, then 1 or 2 guys may have 8 of the women, and the other 8 guys are stuck with the other 2 women as the rest are alpha-widowed, and some guys among the 10 go sexless. In a more extreme split like 2 guys and 10 women, it's unlikely the other guy will be left out so 50/50 means nothing or even 60/40 doesn't mean there are less incels.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recall night clubs in poland back mid 00s where before 1am the girls made up to 70% of the total yet even then only decent looking guys got attention from decent looking girls.

Ugly girls avoided ugly guys and stayed alone.

Then you got the thirsty turkish guys coming with the cheap airlines to flood the place and even ugly girls got some ripped hakan.

The only real left overs are anytime and every time the bottom tier men.

Btw regarding tinder I believe men at some point drop it, either cause they dont get any or cause after a certain age you hope not to get any.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could it be that we've reached the decline phase of the Rat Utopia Experiment?
That’s a scary thought, even though I literally just joked about it yesterday lol.

But overall, no. There’s still much more men than women on dating apps, other studies showed that there were 5x as many male users on tinder as female users. While that is a bit different from monthly users (since men may make more account in order to play the system to get more exposure), I’m pretty sure that there are still more men than women. Couple that with the chicks who are only on there for the ego boost (a lot), and it’s honestly not even close.

You’re also forgetting about cam shows becoming much more prominent along with **** like OnlyFans taking off too. We still got a ways to go.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think ratios mean anything. The women on there are still only responding to the top 10% of males. Women are easily getting at least 80% of the messages online. The number of SIMPS is still huge.

We hear about guys who swipe right all day, and get maybe 5 matches. If a woman did that, she'd get 1000 matches lol.

Also, this stat is pretty outdated and inaccurate. Several studies show that in the US, 78% of tinder users are male.

If you're a single woman, there are tons of reasons to be on a dating app. You get your pick of hundreds and hundreds of men that you match with. All of those guys are willing to take you out on a date, even if you look like a land whale. That's why, even if you buy that the ratio is more even now, it's because more women are joining dating apps. Not because men are dropping out.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Rollo here. Men have a burden of performance. Men must become. Women are. Its been this way since the dawn of time.

Man checking out via mgtow or incel-dumb is irrelevant. Its a no issue. If they could compete, they would. I blame low testosterone.

A more telling point is the alpha marrying a broke ass, unemployed skank with student debt a high body count and make up debt like Love is blind.

I am thinking more guys are unplugging and seeing what a dumpster fire the SMP is. The red pill is accurate as is black pill and mgtow on the problems. I align more with red pill awareness but mgtow on no marriage. IMHO neither have it figured out. Red pill is a lot of smoke. No fire. These are the guys beating their chest but married to 1 single mom or 2 post CC 30+ sloot.

After a decade of pickup, I have never in my life met a woman I'd marry and risk current or future earnings on. I have a similar perspective as Tate. I would burn everything and rot in jail before fund a skank whoring on my resources.

Its all sport. I don't see any end game. Even when or if I have a kid, I will still open sets. I will still approach. If I ever checked out, it would be to instill my ability to execute and pull should a woman get out of line. Dread game is key. Seeding indignation is money.

A zombie apocalypse or something severe like a alien invasion and or a real pandemic not this nonsense would be a reset.

Women would be back in the kitchen making sandwiches and or hiding with the children as the men handle biz.

Actual men can't hold their breath away until that day comes. Learn game. Lift. Make oneself resourceful and useful. See female nature as it is. Set a prerequisite benchmark for barrier to entry into rotation, fwb, booty call, and date. At any time she's dropped off or demoted.

Fellas need to be savage. I am ruthless. She falls in line or **** off.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What gets me is the nose-rings on like idk 80% of women on Tinder? I see a nose-ring, I swipe left. I don't care how hot. Now, I get a Lot of likes across eh about 5 apps, mainly cause of a photo taken on the beach last August. It really does show my best side from the right. I look like a male model. It's an automatic right-swiping photo for a good majority of women who don't check out my other photos. Of course, during this Coronavirus, it's gone up. Women have more time on there. I'm not all that thrilled though, maybe this Summer. Women are getting uglier in my opinion though, just plain not attractive like I remember growing up where they seemed more graceful or innocent.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What gets me is the nose-rings on like idk 80% of women on Tinder? I see a nose-ring, I swipe left. I don't care how hot. Now, I get a Lot of likes across eh about 5 apps, mainly cause of a photo taken on the beach last August. It really does show my best side from the right. I look like a male model. It's an automatic right-swiping photo for a good majority of women who don't check out my other photos. Of course, during this Coronavirus, it's gone up. Women have more time on there. I'm not all that thrilled though, maybe this Summer. Women are getting uglier in my opinion though, just plain not attractive like I remember growing up where they seemed more graceful or innocent.
I read an article recently about how the more "polarizing" profiles get the most likes. For some reason, people who might appear "ugly" to some people, end up being extremely attractive to other people. For instance, girls with nose rings, or redheads, would often times get a way better like ratio, than a girl who would be deemed "hot" by normal society standards (blonde, blue eyes, big breasts etc..) I wish I could find the article, I think it was done by Omegle or something, but it was quite interesting.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read an article recently about how the more "polarizing" profiles get the most likes. For some reason, people who might appear "ugly" to some people, end up being extremely attractive to other people. For instance, girls with nose rings, or redheads, would often times get a way better like ratio, than a girl who would be deemed "hot" by normal society standards (blonde, blue eyes, big breasts etc..) I wish I could find the article, I think it was done by Omegle or something, but it was quite interesting.
All the nose ring shows me is that A. She's been ran through by a few "cool" guys B. probably done some type of drugs C. is all about using her pvss as a wagering device D. Possibly a few, not just one, lesbian encounters or relationships E. May wear one into her 40s or 50s as I am still seeing nose rings on women my age in my 40s F. is a follower or clings to pop culture or believes the media, thus, a slave unknowingly G. Is consumed, like a snake swallowing, by the world thus would jump to another man/woman in a heartbeat not really wanting to stay put with you, a traditional man, who doesn't believe in not building a sexual relationship with your partner for the goal of procreation and nurturing and securing the future of that new biology that contains apart of You. When a woman divorces with child, she's basically saying to the child, I HATE half of you. I know that's the way I felt when my mom divorced my dad, EVEN THOUGH she did it while I was well into college at my Junior year. It still affected me, and it was a Co-Worker (as well as her best girlfriend who always bad-mouthed my dad) Male ("Catholic" who'd cheated on His wife as well) of many years that lured her away from my father. I still see this man from time to time and my dad is dead as of 4 years ago. This man has 3 sons, one a paratrooper now a police/swat officer. My mother thinks the world of his family and their children and grandchildren, and never really calls or cares about me. It's pretty insane how a female can NOT care about her own flesh n' blood because it's got 50% of who she made it with, who she hated. I'll remind you that my dad was a "talkative" Alpha Marine badas5, who loved nonconformity (opposite of my mother) and hung with the dregs of the world (people you never see Rednecks and just plain weird people) like Easy Rider Jack Nicholson types, dope smokers, etc. He couldn't stand elitists, and I told the minister to express that side of him to the audience at his funeral and he did. My mother was the diametric opposite who WORSHIPS elites, those on TV, the whole gamut. It's sad. I'm proud of who I am but I had sh!tty parents to be honest who didn't know a damn thing about raising a child, yet expect me to just get married and not raise a child, and that if I don't then I'm nobody. Ok, well...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man's experience online is as simple as create account, message bunch of chicks, end up masturbating, close the account.
Dudes that actually go on dates are few.
Women’s standards have become too unrealistic, that’s why. To make matters worse, they bring NOTHING of value to the table. I’m sorry but I shouldn’t have to qualify myself to a 30’s single mom with kids with different fathers, a chest tattoo, maybe a nose ring, and works as a cashier at the gas station and drives a 2002 Toyota Camry that’s falling apart. SHE should be kissing MY ass, I shouldn’t be kissing hers.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
simps online wont start decreasing till 2025 at least
Nah there needs to be another large war to wipe out simps. Historically men have constantly waged war resulting in a lower male population. In these safe times men are just piling up pedestalising and giving women even more options. Betas were always meant to be disposable for the sake of the tribe --pseudoscience. Of course, I wouldnt want such a war to happen.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Rollo here. Men have a burden of performance. Men must become. Women are. Its been this way since the dawn of time.

Man checking out via mgtow or incel-dumb is irrelevant. Its a no issue. If they could compete, they would. I blame low testosterone.

A more telling point is the alpha marrying a broke ass, unemployed skank with student debt a high body count and make up debt like Love is blind.

I am thinking more guys are unplugging and seeing what a dumpster fire the SMP is. The red pill is accurate as is black pill and mgtow on the problems. I align more with red pill awareness but mgtow on no marriage. IMHO neither have it figured out. Red pill is a lot of smoke. No fire. These are the guys beating their chest but married to 1 single mom or 2 post CC 30+ sloot.

After a decade of pickup, I have never in my life met a woman I'd marry and risk current or future earnings on. I have a similar perspective as Tate. I would burn everything and rot in jail before fund a skank whoring on my resources.

Its all sport. I don't see any end game. Even when or if I have a kid, I will still open sets. I will still approach. If I ever checked out, it would be to instill my ability to execute and pull should a woman get out of line. Dread game is key. Seeding indignation is money.

A zombie apocalypse or something severe like a alien invasion and or a real pandemic not this nonsense would be a reset.

Women would be back in the kitchen making sandwiches and or hiding with the children as the men handle biz.

Actual men can't hold their breath away until that day comes. Learn game. Lift. Make oneself resourceful and useful. See female nature as it is. Set a prerequisite benchmark for barrier to entry into rotation, fwb, booty call, and date. At any time she's dropped off or demoted.

Fellas need to be savage. I am ruthless. She falls in line or **** off.
i always enjoy your posts. you keep it real.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the nose ring shows me is that A. She's been ran through by a few "cool" guys B. probably done some type of drugs C. is all about using her pvss as a wagering device D. Possibly a few, not just one, lesbian encounters or relationships E. May wear one into her 40s or 50s as I am still seeing nose rings on women my age in my 40s F. is a follower or clings to pop culture or believes the media, thus, a slave unknowingly G. Is consumed, like a snake swallowing, by the world thus would jump to another man/woman in a heartbeat not really wanting to stay put with you, a traditional man, who doesn't believe in not building a sexual relationship with your partner for the goal of procreation and nurturing and securing the future of that new biology that contains apart of You. When a woman divorces with child, she's basically saying to the child, I HATE half of you. I know that's the way I felt when my mom divorced my dad, EVEN THOUGH she did it while I was well into college at my Junior year. It still affected me, and it was a Co-Worker (as well as her best girlfriend who always bad-mouthed my dad) Male ("Catholic" who'd cheated on His wife as well) of many years that lured her away from my father. I still see this man from time to time and my dad is dead as of 4 years ago. This man has 3 sons, one a paratrooper now a police/swat officer. My mother thinks the world of his family and their children and grandchildren, and never really calls or cares about me. It's pretty insane how a female can NOT care about her own flesh n' blood because it's got 50% of who she made it with, who she hated. I'll remind you that my dad was a "talkative" Alpha Marine badas5, who loved nonconformity (opposite of my mother) and hung with the dregs of the world (people you never see Rednecks and just plain weird people) like Easy Rider Jack Nicholson types, dope smokers, etc. He couldn't stand elitists, and I told the minister to express that side of him to the audience at his funeral and he did. My mother was the diametric opposite who WORSHIPS elites, those on TV, the whole gamut. It's sad. I'm proud of who I am but I had sh!tty parents to be honest who didn't know a damn thing about raising a child, yet expect me to just get married and not raise a child, and that if I don't then I'm nobody. Ok, well...
Lol damn dude.. I'm not reading all that. But skimming through, it sounds like you hate alternative chicks, and one fvcked you over pretty bad. Is that the TDLR?

I personally like these kinds of chicks.. but I'm not gonna wife them up or anything.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one fvcked you over pretty bad. Is that the TDLR?
Not just one, All of em in my experience were pretty jaded and shallow, who donned nose-rings, especially the younger ones. They tended to laugh and be silly a Lot more, verrry stupid, and into drugs (they thought 'I' was "in to drugs" like I said. Once they figured out after I'd fvcked them that I wasn't, I was dropped. I've been accused of being on drugs when I am not Many times in my life, not just by women, and Usually by people who themselves did drugs and thus categorized or ascertained that I did drugs because of the behavior I was showin. I can act the part and they can't tell if I am or I ain't.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Nature has a habit of cleaning house. I call it God but for the sake of the others. Call it nature. Red black or Mgtow thats only 3 views in a highly sexualized life.
OLD is a barrier. Getting out and being in it is much more full filling
In clown World, its all a inversion.

Marriage whereby a man's resources is guaranteed regardless of how fat, lazy or disgusting she becomes imho is retarded.. More importantly, marriage and monogamy is ANTI SEDUCTION.

Trump is among the last few relics of the masculinity. In Art of the deal, the goat status royal flush is walking from the table. Monogamy and bringing in the state kills seduction.

Aaron Clarey was ranting today about LTR equates to women on a pie eating contest. Women get fat. They raise the price of ***** and the consistency goes down.

I think mgtow is bang on about marriage in the modern era is a no fly zone. To each their own for every man. Here in the uk, its a dumpster fire and likely worse then America.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not just one, All of em in my experience were pretty jaded and shallow, who donned nose-rings, especially the younger ones. They tended to laugh and be silly a Lot more, verrry stupid, and into drugs (they thought 'I' was "in to drugs" like I said. Once they figured out after I'd fvcked them that I wasn't, I was dropped. I've been accused of being on drugs when I am not Many times in my life, not just by women, and Usually by people who themselves did drugs and thus categorized or ascertained that I did drugs because of the behavior I was showin. I can act the part and they can't tell if I am or I ain't.
Probably got that party boy swag on. Let it ride.