Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Total ABUSE of power

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't go to war you're a coward. You have to join up and blow another innocent man to pieces.

I do not think I'm a coward. I have done lots of brave things in my time. Why should I be forced to kill another human being!? For a war over money

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, war is wrong for the same reasons that murder is wrong. Because war is murder.
A strategy that kills ten thousand people is not somehow less wrong than killing just one person. The colossal scale does not make it noble. The idea that countries rather than people are the “agents” is also irrelevant. Someone gave the order to go over there and start shooting, and if that person caused ten thousand people to die that’s ten thousand times as criminal as someone who caused only one person to die.
Second, war is the probably the worst possible solution to whatever problem you’re trying to solve. It’s worse than wrong, it’s idiotic.
Nothing broken can be fixed by killing people. In the future when someone suggests a war others will look away in embarrassment. And one of them will say: “I’m sorry, but that’s just stupid. Why don’t you go off and think for a while about exactly what the problem is that you’re trying to solve.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
@taiyuu_otoko

Imagine a biological weapon which affects every country in the world economically, stays on surfaces 72 hours, and spreads 4 meters in the air. Countries will have no choice but to replace their currencies with virtual money and virtual wallets, and the citizens will be for such measures in order to save their lives. China to replace cash with virtual money, a google search. Name of the game is control, not total destruction, son. Nuclear war can happen, but it will be the end of the world, nobody wants such war, not even a devil worshiping world manipulating sect of extremely rich people.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
UN is predicting 100's of millions of people are going to starve to death because of global economic shut down. We are seeing china start to flex on Taiwan while our super carriers are out of commission in the china sea. Not to mention the wide spread misinformation and deception about the virus from China. Trump had to issue an order for the US Navy to sink Iranian boats that were harassing US ships. Not to be alarmist but as the economy stays shut down, supply chains continue to dissolve, and tension continues to grow, war seems like a growing possibility in the near future.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We (should have) learned in the 1930s that global economic depression breeds nationalism. Every world leader will want to point at another country so that the people do not blame poor leadership for their suffering.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
North America
EU
Russia

vs.

All Islamic countries
Islamic countries are Sunni (Saudi Arabia) and Shia (Iran).

Those dudes hate each other.

Not to be alarmist but as the economy stays shut down, supply chains continue to dissolve, and tension continues to grow, war seems like a growing possibility in the near future.
I tend to agree. I think the odds are very high that the next decade, starting soon, is going to suck, and a lot of people are going to die.

Unless the Fed buys everybody's debt, companies overloaded with debt are going to start dropping like flies.

Dudes in India are on the verge of starving to death because of the shut down.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rocket man might be dead or in a vegetative state ... China will try to seize NK due to it having previous metal deposits. S Korea, The US and Japan will try to prevent this.... The South China Sea is also a hot spot....

....if WWIII breaks out it'll be in Asia....

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't go to war you're a coward. You have to join up and blow another innocent man to pieces.

I do not think I'm a coward. I have done lots of brave things in my time. Why should I be forced to kill another human being!? For a war over money
Don't go to war to prove something to other people. They will never appreciate it and you might die.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UN is predicting 100's of millions of people are going to starve to death because of global economic shut down. We are seeing china start to flex on Taiwan while our super carriers are out of commission in the china sea. Not to mention the wide spread misinformation and deception about the virus from China. Trump had to issue an order for the US Navy to sink Iranian boats that were harassing US ships. Not to be alarmist but as the economy stays shut down, supply chains continue to dissolve, and tension continues to grow, war seems like a growing possibility in the near future.
UN is always saying something. They act like they're the judges of the global world, when they're nothing but virtue signalling group of useless individuals that never made any actual innovation in the world.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rule to follow is never trust goverments, even IF it looks like it had good intentions, remember hell is full of it.

now about wars is never go to war because of goverment told you so, only go if goverment start to push they luck.

in a perfect world when goverments start to become corrupt and power drunk, people would rise kill all politicians then restart, over and over.

but in the end, in the real world, just do what works for you not because someone told you so

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Country lines are either crossed from trade vehicles or tanks...one or the other.