Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female beauty standards a lot more diverse than men imo

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about this today

If you wanted to construct the "ideal male" for women, you know the exact height, physique, facial features, there is an ideal.

Not so much for women.

As many guys would say someone like Sammi Hanratty who is 5'0 with round face and flat chest....

As would say they like a 5'11 playboy model with a massive rack

And they don't even look the same species.

If you are female as long as you aren't overweight or have disfigurements you can still be "hot" whatever your genetics, interesting isn't it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual selection nowadays in entirely on men.

Any woman no matter how fat or obnoxious will always find someone who take her.

The only way sexual selection may operate in women is when men are strongly outnumbered like post war.

Think of eastern europe where conflicts always decimated men and how women there are attractive and smart, cause they got filtered as much as men.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct and yet men are the ones accused of acting shallow and being too visual

In reality, if you don't meet a womans high visual standards then you don't exist

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we all agree there are 2 kinds of women .
Those for only one night and those to have for as long as possible . And we very well know where those with physical attractiveness go.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there actually dudes who prefer flat-chested women over those with huge tits? There is a debate over tits being TOO big (I personally think that there’s no such thing, but that’s just me). But I’m pretty sure a pair of DD’s are a lot nicer than some girl still sporting a training bra...

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there actually dudes who prefer flat-chested women over those with huge tits? There is a debate over tits being TOO big (I personally think that there’s no such thing, but that’s just me). But I’m pretty sure a pair of DD’s are a lot nicer than some girl still sporting a training bra...
Yes there is 100%

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think women are more idiosyncratic honestly. It's hard to say if it's because they are attracted to a wider variety of men or because they picked those guys for reasons other than attraction but just the fact that you can essentially make yourself more attractive to women looking exactly the same but acting more confident kind of says it all, while women can't do anything like that. they'll even start finding you attractive just because other women find you attractive and not of their own opinion lol
Pre-teens can say hi to me when I walk outside, but sexual aged women (15+ here, although I think a trio of girls aged around 14-15 looked at me today) don't even make eye contact let alone smile. What the fvck? lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think women are more idiosyncratic honestly. It's hard to say if it's because they are attracted to a wider variety of men or because they picked those guys for reasons other than attraction but just the fact that you can essentially make yourself more attractive to women looking exactly the same but acting more confident kind of says it all, while women can't do anything like that. they'll even start finding you attractive just because other women find you attractive and not of their own opinion lol
The look at the environment like a fabric. So if these guys your supposed to want to fvck they'll uphold that view. And these other guys your not supposed to want even if they look good. They'll uphold that.

logicallefty

Reaction score

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're being a little too hyperreactive to that sort of thing that doesn't matter. Why even contemplate those data points?
Hyper-scarcity. I am taking steps to fix it, i will check out an arts center with sculpting, painting, theater and whatever else this week and hopefully get those hobbies going.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. They’re attracted to the same exact traits and qualities. It’s just that those same traits and qualities can be expressed in very different ways. That’s why outwardly it appears that they’re attracted to a wide variety of guys, when in reality it’s the trait itself they’re attracted to rather than its expression.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I really find those fit, tight body small chested women attractive and they also are usually fantastic in bed.