Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AMA about girls with BPD

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Infern0 makes a good point with being aloof the only thing that sustains their interest, because they crave to be ignored and abused. The problem is if you go out of your way to do this you're messing your own psyche up. If you get into an LTR with a BPD that doesn't seek treatment after a while you start asking yourself wtf you're doing with her.

At a point if you want something deeper like a family or even a stronger union an aloof or objectifying attitude is no longer constructive and actually detrimental. A BPD sees empathy as weakness, so she runs at the sight of it.

The only way you get into an LTR with a BPD is by repeatedly giving her the benefit of the doubt and not holding her accountable, otherwise she'd be gone within a few months. If deep down you know this then don't fear exercising your principles. It's inevitable that you dismiss her or you allow her psyche to corrupt yours, don't let it be the latter.

Don't force an aloof state, you'll just screw up your head. Get busy and successful enough until it manifests naturally.
Meanwhile you should learn not to let women continously bully you.

And you do that by making things simple, not complicated, because the more complicated it gets the more of a chance it all turns into a cluster fvck.

I trust you took up probabilities in ur advance math classes ?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Meanwhile you should learn not to let women continously bully you.

And you do that by making things simple, not complicated, because the more complicated it gets the more of a chance it all turns into a cluster fvck.

I trust you took up probabilities in ur advance math classes ?
Simplest is to walk.
Walk away from the bullying.
What woman or situation would one be in that a decision to walk couldn't be made?

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another BPD thread?

Next time people, just admit that you allowed urself to be bullied by a weak women.

And then ask urself, r u even a man?

That's gonna cure ur noob azz of future BPD's.
Take another look at who created this thread and then consider your disrespectful, arrogant and frankly rude responses more carefully. You have absoloutley ZERO say in what others post in this site.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Take another look at who created this thread and then consider your disrespectful, arrogant and frankly rude responses more carefully. You have absoloutley ZERO say in what others post in this site.
You should be able to dispute what I've written IF you are right.

As for ur contention that I was rude, arrogant, etc etc until you felt insulted, here's my response to you, so that you may learn;

There's no good or evil in this world, there's only right or wrong, correct or incorrect.

There's no rich or poor, there's only high or low, top or bottom.

There's no insult, there's only mindset, correct or incorrect.

The mind or how you think is akin graphite, on one hand it's used as lead in pencils, when applied a little pressure it easily breaks and on the other hand when graphite is put under tremendous pressure it turns into a diamond.

Now does this concept compute ?

BTW I did not question ur moderating job, I actually answered with a solution that will work 100%, read properly this time my previous comments herein.